Akira Pseudo-Route [Complete!]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Shail

Re: Akira Pseudo-Route [Updated as of 7/28]

Post by Shail »

You know, managing to write an Akira route is a pretty impressive feat in itself. You are given very little information on her in the story(Haven't played Lilly's route yet, could be mistaken), just enough that you can't create her character from scratch, but so little that you need to do alot of improvising. Overall the quality and accuracy of how I imagined Akira makes it hard to believe this is just a fanfic, 10/10 will read again! Akira and Kenji really don't get the spotlight they deserve, underneath that pinstriped suit lies a big heaping pile of Sexy, and underneath that scarf lies the vampire bite that turned Kenji into the crazy shutin-introvert that he is today o3o.
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
Dreamcastin

Post by Dreamcastin »

I keep constantly checking this forum for updates. I can't wait for the next update :3!
Do you write a fanfiction?
Breaking Shoujo: The Meth Route
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9079
Shail

Post by Shail »

Dreamcastin wrote:I keep constantly checking this forum for updates. I can't wait for the next update :3!
..o3o I check it more than you do! I thought I read Thanatos saying there won't be any more updates until at least 8/24 but I may have mistaken him for a different writer, I do that alot... I'm just hoping that Akira and Kenji meet before the route ends xD the conflict between those two would be fascinating, or Rin - Kenji o3o..
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
Dreamcastin

Post by Dreamcastin »

I hope that's true. Make it happen.
Do you write a fanfiction?
Breaking Shoujo: The Meth Route
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9079
Shail

Post by Shail »

Well, having a quality Akira meets Kenji scenerio is about as difficult to write as Rin's mental state(Rin - Kenji - Akira = win o-o? God damn I do NOT envy the writer who tries to take that challenge on though) Still, I can hope ;3;
demonix

Post by demonix »

Dreamcastin wrote:I hope that's true. Make it happen.
Ahem (that goes for Shail too).
Shail

Post by Shail »

demonix wrote:
Dreamcastin wrote:I hope that's true. Make it happen.
Ahem (that goes for Shail too).
*Throws shoe at demonix*
Troy

Post by Troy »

I was done with KS and decided to listen to the song Nocturne about a month ago and for some reason i decided to go look at the comments.
Someone posted ''I want a Akira route boyfriend or not frankly i dont care'' and someone else linked this forum thread.
Since then i bookmarked your pastebin and got my self to read it 3 days ago and i have been reading it straigt for hours upon hours.

So i decided it was only fair to give my opinion, I am not a reader at all but this got me hooked the second i started reading. (just like ks (compliment?))
Thanks for the hours of entertainment and thanks for doing this for us because i cant imagine the amount of time this takes to make.
I will also start reading your other storys that are on your pastebin account.

thanks ;)
Thanatos02

Post by Thanatos02 »

Okay.
Moved into my dorm, jumped through about a million flaming hoops to get settled in with financial aid, got everything squared away. 5-2 is about 3/4 of the way done, practically a stone's throw away. I'm hoping to have it finished and released by Thursday night, if not earlier.

By the way, this chapter is going to be a long one, at least 8,000 words. Not the longest, but it'll be a change from the short-medium length chapters I've been releasing lately. There's also going to be a couple of surprises, so hopefully it won't disappoint. Thank you everyone for bearing with me all this time. Writing should come a lot more quickly now, given the change of environment.
Maradar

Post by Maradar »

Gah I'm so excited about more words! Love this Fic!

I have a minor arrhythmia and a couple of other heart conditions. Small world.
Also I love these forums.
Silver

Post by Silver »

My body is ready. :D
Umbra Sanctum

Post by Umbra Sanctum »

Good god.

I love this fic. I haven't read better writing. This is the reason I come here. Thanatos has some of the most determination I've seen in any pseudo-route, which might as well be saying he's a king of kings. He keeps readers up to date at regular intervals, and I can't express how much that helps me personally. Thanatos, you astound me with every new chapter and I thank you for writing this. Everyone, thank you for supporting it.
Thanatos02

Post by Thanatos02 »

Proofreader literally just got online. If we don't finish the entire thing tonight then I can post the first small segment to tide everyone over until we can clean up everything else.

Just a warning; total word count for this chapter: ~11,300 words. It's 22 pages in MSWord.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Thanatos02 wrote: Just a warning; total word count for this chapter: ~11,300 words. It's 22 pages in MSWord.
Quality and quantity aren't typically seen together, but hey. Sight for sore eyes. Do want.

Eagerly in wait.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Fanuilos

Post by Fanuilos »

Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to reading it.