Akira Pseudo-Route [Complete!]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

StudyOfWumbology

Re: Akira Pseudo-Route [Updated as of 4/1]

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Well, I'm honestly happy that there is SOME drama. Oh and the correct english is a blessing as well. I've been reading a lot of badly translated VN's.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
neio

Post by neio »

I hope you don't go the same way as the Lilly Route with this.
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

neio wrote:I hope you don't go the same way as the Lilly Route with this.

Hmm, that would be unpleasant for Hisao, especially when Akira whacks him upside the head with a scotch bottle once he's recovered.
Last edited by Hoitash on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
MyCaptain

Post by MyCaptain »

Hoitash wrote:
neio wrote:I hope you don't go the same way as the Lilly Route with this.

I was actually thinking that myself, with when Aiko tells Hisao about her condition being the deciding factor on whether or not they get back together post summer break.

I do belive you are in the wrong thread with that comment Hoitash. ;)
SerRodrik

Post by SerRodrik »

Updaaaate! Curse your entirely believable hurdles in the relationship! Very curious to see where we go from here.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

MyCaptain wrote:
I do belive you are in the wrong thread with that comment Hoitash. ;)

I have no idea what you are talking about :wink:

Where's my Neuralizer...

Anyway, sorry about that, my brain is obviously somewhere else.
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
khhero

Post by khhero »

I really like this story. It was and still is the first I read on this site. When i finally decided to get off my lazy butt and go to the forums. :lol: I made an account afterwards couple days. Although found the story slightly before the previous update or day off. Well. Happy April fools day nice update nice story hope it ends well or has a good and a bad ending. and Bye. :)
You should feel special if you're seeing this ... I don't comment much if at all on here I just lurk and read ... and other things... If I have a mistakes it because I have a terrible keyboard on a terrible laptop with terrible spelling skills
Triscuitable

Post by Triscuitable »

Thanatos02 wrote:
Triscuitable wrote:It's very thought-provoking to think where you would've taken the story had the earlier (and rather sudden) "break-up" actually gone through.
Original plan was to have Akira and Tetsuo in a constantly fluctuating state of broken up/attempting to get back together with each fluctuation occurring when Hisao stepped in. Tetsuo was intended to be a character in the story from the very beginning, and honestly the way he's being employed hasn't changed much from the initial draft. Except now we don't get a Gilgamesh-esque ex boyfriend with badass motorcycle chase scene(s).

Things are a lot better off than they could have been. Trust me on that one.
I uh... I got that reference.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

I'm glad there wasn't the drama of Tetsuo showing up unexpectedly.

Good chapter. Plot development, feelings talked about, Hisao knows about the Scotland offer. Well done.
She's only an inch shorter than me.
Possible, but as tall as Lilly is, she was still shorter than Hisao, and Akira is shorter than Lilly.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

griffon8 wrote:
She's only an inch shorter than me.
Possible, but as tall as Lilly is, she was still shorter than Hisao, and Akira is shorter than Lilly.
Doesn't Hisao say they're pretty close to the same height, and Lilly might even be taller than him?

Also, remember the girls heights are in centimeters, and an inch is like... 2.5 of those, or something.

It could be an accurate statement, is what I'm trying to say.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Lilly's 1,71 and Hisao's 1,70. I got the impression Akira is about as tall as Hanako. (who is less tall than Hisao, but still above average as far as Japanese girls are concerned)
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Where did you find Hisao's height?
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Griffon8's Writing
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Suriko said it a couple of times. Once was on the Shimmie. I'm not sure about the other one. But I'm pretty positive Hisao is 1 centimeter shorter than Lilly.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Then nobody told the game artists. I just checked, and every piece of art which shows both Hisao and Lilly has Hisao a little taller than Lilly. Word of God outside the game itself is iffy for KS, and the Shimmie is not canonical.

Griffon8's Writing