-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Po1ntBlank

Re: Doomish's Misha Route: The Rewrite! [Updated 10/30]

Post by Po1ntBlank »

Doomish wrote:Whoops. In the original route Hisao was already learning sign language by the time Act 2 started, but I changed that and forgot to correct it in the parts I'd already written! It's fixed now, my bad! :V
Not trying to pester, but curious as to how much progress has been made on the next part
Hanako: 9.5/10
Emi: 9/10
Rin: 7/10 (Also the last playthrough I did, didn't take it that seriously.
Lilly: 8/10
Shizune: 7/10
Some really great fanfics: Ascent: An Emilogue, Weekend at Hisao's, Listen to your Heart, Miki Route by Meadows, Akira Pseudo-Route by Thanatos02, and Misha Route by Doomish
ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

So yeah. Just wondering when this magnificent story will continue. I really hope it doesn't jus lay down and die. Misha deserves a storyline written by a pro, and you fit the bill, so...
Completion Level: 100%
Current Route: Shizune (Replay 3)

Favourite Girl
Before: Emi>Shizune>Lilly>Hanako>Misha>Rin
After: Shizune>Misha>Rin>Hanako>Emi>Lilly

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

'Seek out the good in every man, speak of all the best I can. Then will all men speak well of me, and say how kind of heart I be'~ Geoffrey Chaucer
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Doomish is rather busy with numerous other projects, mate, so just give him time. It'll be updated when it's updated.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Doomish is rather busy with numerous other projects, mate, so just give him time. It'll be updated when it's updated.
Ah. Well then, my impatience was rewarded with a generic 'it'll be done when it's done', and not even from the author themself. The world is essentially telling me to be patient. Fair enough, I suppose.

Favourite Girl

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

'Seek out the good in every man, speak of all the best I can. Then will all men speak well of me, and say how kind of heart I be'~ Geoffrey Chaucer
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

ChrisTheCat wrote:
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Doomish is rather busy with numerous other projects, mate, so just give him time. It'll be updated when it's updated.
Ah. Well then, my impatience was rewarded with a generic 'it'll be done when it's done', and not even from the author themself. The world is essentially telling me to be patient. Fair enough, I suppose.
He's writing for a VN and other things. This isn't his top priority, I can tell you that much. But yes, just be patient.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

ChrisTheCat wrote:
I am rather busy with numerous other projects so just give me time. It'll be updated when it's updated. Is that better?

Honestly I am still working on it when I have time, but I do have other priorities, and while I'd like to get this finished sometime in the next decade it'll be slow goings until my schedule is a little freed up.
ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

Doomish wrote:
ChrisTheCat wrote:
I am rather busy with numerous other projects so just give me time. It'll be updated when it's updated. Is that better?

Honestly I am still working on it when I have time, but I do have other priorities, and while I'd like to get this finished sometime in the next decade it'll be slow goings until my schedule is a little freed up.
Much better. Thank you!

Favourite Girl

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

Doomish

Re: Doomish's Misha Route: The Rewrite! [Read the OP]

Post by Doomish »

I hate to beat a twice-dead horse, but people keep asking me when I'm going to continue this, so I have this to say:

Unfortunately, I'm not. I've completely lost my drive to write a route after my departure from Salty Tears and though I do have a lot more TIME to write, I don't have the motivation necessary to continue writing a pseudo-route. I had nowhere else I wanted to take this story, so I kept putting it off and putting it off and now I just don't feel like working on it anymore. I had so much trouble keeping motivated that writing a scene became an uphill struggle, and I hate forcing myself to write things because they always turn out terrible when they don't come naturally. I suggest you all read For Want of a Nail instead since it's 100% more likely to be finished, and personally I like it better than where I was going with this. Sorry for getting you guys' hopes up but writing a route just isn't my thing, apparently.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Aww maaaaaaan. sadface.jpeg
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

I panicked for a second there because I thought this WAS 'For Want of a Nail' for a second. But no, it's all good.

Uh, not that this being cancelled is a good thing. I just like FWoaN better. It seems you do to.

Favourite Girl

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

AnImpatientUser

Re: -

Post by AnImpatientUser »

This was the best route i read so far, and it just had to stop

Why doomish, why ? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Helbereth

Re: -

Post by Helbereth »

AnImpatientUser wrote:This was the best route i read so far, and it just had to stop

Why doomish, why ? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Silentcook will be here shortly, but I'd be remiss not to mention that this is a blatant violation of forum rules. Besides, Doomish is about as likely to see this as George Burns.