The Birthday Surprise: A Short Series [Completed 9/12]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

CaptainFalcon

Re: The Birthday Surprise: A Short Series [Completed 9/12]

Post by CaptainFalcon »

I absolutely enjoyed this, I look forward to reading anything you write in the future!
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

CaptainFalcon wrote:I absolutely enjoyed this, I look forward to reading anything you write in the future!
Glad you enjoyed. Lots of ideas have sprouted from this series, actually.

Such as the one I plan to start on tomorrow. May be a bit into next week before I post another piece.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

I apologise for resurrecting this thread, but my God that was fantastic! I have now made it a mission to read every single one-shot of yours. If they are all as spectacular as this, well... :mrgreen:
Completion Level: 100%
Current Route: Shizune (Replay 3)

Favourite Girl
Before: Emi>Shizune>Lilly>Hanako>Misha>Rin
After: Shizune>Misha>Rin>Hanako>Emi>Lilly

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

'Seek out the good in every man, speak of all the best I can. Then will all men speak well of me, and say how kind of heart I be'~ Geoffrey Chaucer
mnbvcxz11

Post by mnbvcxz11 »

ChrisTheCat wrote:I apologise for resurrecting this thread, but my God that was fantastic! I have now made it a mission to read every single one-shot of yours. If they are all as spectacular as this, well... :mrgreen:
Well, they pretty much are (in my opinion ofc)... ;)
Hanako>Lilly>Rin=Emi=Shizune
i can't really write in english, i am not native english speaker, sorry :c
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

ChrisTheCat wrote:I apologise for resurrecting this thread, but my God that was fantastic! I have now made it a mission to read every single one-shot of yours. If they are all as spectacular as this, well... :mrgreen:
Heh, I'm glad you enjoyed. You'll probably feel mixed about some of my work if you read from the very beginning of my one-shots, as some of them were certainly... I don't know, just bad in terms of writing. But, feel free to do as you please.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

YourFavAnon wrote:
Heh, I'm glad you enjoyed. You'll probably feel mixed about some of my work if you read from the very beginning of my one-shots, as some of them were certainly... I don't know, just bad in terms of writing. But, feel free to do as you please.
I finished all of them a few minutes ago. No mixed feelings. All of them were spectacular in their own way, from being funny to romantic to awkward (though I would have liked to know what happened after the Grimdark fic). You, sir/ma'am, have some serious talent.

I salute you, friend.
Completion Level: 100%
Current Route: Shizune (Replay 3)

Favourite Girl
Before: Emi>Shizune>Lilly>Hanako>Misha>Rin
After: Shizune>Misha>Rin>Hanako>Emi>Lilly

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

'Seek out the good in every man, speak of all the best I can. Then will all men speak well of me, and say how kind of heart I be'~ Geoffrey Chaucer