Promiscuity [Rin/Emi] (1/6/13)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

ChrisTheCat

Re: Promiscuity [Rin/Emi] (12/17)

Post by ChrisTheCat »

From anyone else, I would say something along the lines of 'I'm sorry, what the hell?' But this is Rin, and thus her...request does not phase me.

Well done on the chapter. When you say regular updates, how often will that be?
Completion Level: 100%
Current Route: Shizune (Replay 3)

Favourite Girl
Before: Emi>Shizune>Lilly>Hanako>Misha>Rin
After: Shizune>Misha>Rin>Hanako>Emi>Lilly

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

'Seek out the good in every man, speak of all the best I can. Then will all men speak well of me, and say how kind of heart I be'~ Geoffrey Chaucer
nemz

Post by nemz »

Considering Rin probably developed that 'itch' watching Emi run, it does seem a bit like it's her responsibility to deal with it. :lol: Still, this is not something friends should do and all that. Help her pick out a decent sex toy or two online and call it a day.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Marona

Post by Marona »

Thank you for the support, everyone.
ChrisTheCat wrote:From anyone else, I would say something along the lines of 'I'm sorry, what the hell?' But this is Rin, and thus her...request does not phase me.

Well done on the chapter. When you say regular updates, how often will that be?
Hopefully at about this pace. New chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 4

Even as I sit in class, my mind is a total daze. I can't get Rin, and her odd request earlier this morning, out of my head.

Does she really need something like that? Can't she go without it? Frankly, it's a little hypocritical for me to think that. I've had issues with my disability, more than I can count, but I obviously have no problem taking care of myself.

Rin doesn't have that luxury.

I imagine how she might feel now. In class, still feeling antsy after my refusal, trying hard to pay attention but completely failing. Maybe she'll excuse herself to the bathroom, enter a stall, and begin to have her way with the corner of the toilet, clumsily trying to ease her desires on the smooth porcelain. Maybe she'd give the handle itself a try, it's not very long but it might do the trick. She'd continue at it, trying hard to keep her balance, trying harder to not accidentally set off the flushing mechanism, only adding to the instability of her desperate situation, but finally, just as her legs and hips begin to feel like they can't handle any more of the unnatural movement, she'll-

"ANSWER!"

The sharp sound of a meter-stick slapping against my desk at full force causes me to flinch, nearly sending me falling out of my chair. All eyes in the classroom are on me, giggles shared throughout.

I quickly look up at my teacher's round face adorned with a well-groomed mustache and tiny beard. He doesn't look happy in the least. I know from experience that he'll only make it worse if I don't look directly at him.

"Do you have an answer, Ibarazaki?" he interrogates in about as stern a tone as he ever can have.

"Um..." I keep my eyes on him with increased difficulty. At this point, there's no good way to move forward with this. "No. I didn't hear the question," I answer sheepishly.

He makes a long, audible, drawn breath, "It must've been a pretty good daydream. Do you want to share it with the class?"

"Um! No! I'm sorry!" I quickly say, not wanting to even tempt him to try to make me do that. The giggles in the classroom grow in volume and number, some turning into full laughs at this point.

The teacher promptly turns away from me and sits back at his desk again. He looks at me again, and utters a phrase he's been known for, "NOT OKAY, Ibarazaki."

I feel relieved he's not planning on punishing me, deciding as he often does that his yelling is punishment enough. On top of that, my constant blushing doesn't look so unusual in a situation like this. Overall, it could've gone worse.

Gotta get my mind off of this.

Stop it, brain!

You too, thighs, quit rubbing together like that! I'm still in the middle of class, for pete's sake!

Even though I try, I can't entirely get Rin out of my head. What's going on? Am I attracted to Rin? I've never felt that way about another girl before. It could be because we've spent so much time close, albeit in awkward ways, to each other in the past week, not to mention the request she gave me earlier this morning. Did I really want to refuse? Am I just curious, or something more?

The day continues on without incident. After class is over, and with no idea how to spend the rest of my day, I decide to go pay Rin a visit. I can't stop thinking about her anyway, maybe this would help calm me down.

After putting my school supplies away in my own dorm room, I walk over to the door of Rin's, giving it a knock. "You there? It's me, Emi." I call out.

"Yeah. Come in. Door's open. Can be open," is what I hear from the other side. I open the it and step in.

Whoa. I could figure it's likely that Rin wouldn't be the most able to keep her room tidy, but I never imagined what I see before me now. Haphazardly stacked buckets of paint and boxes on the verge of falling over, various colors and types of scrap paper covering most of the floor, paint supplies and food wrappers thrown around everywhere like sprinkles on a cupcake. She's only been here a week! How the hell did she let it get this bad already?

Rin's sitting in a chair in the middle of it all, before a painting consisting of odd shapes and lines, her toes firmly gripping a brush, her body leaning back slightly, her head cocked in my direction.

"Wh... what... what is this mess, Rin!?" I stammer to her out of disappointment. "You haven't even been here a week! Look at all of this!"

Rin turns her head back to the easel in front of her. "Art room's being renovated, so I've been painting in here for now."

"You should try to keep things at least a little tidier, you know. There's too much stuff lying around. What if you slipped on something?"

Rin shrugs while she puts her brush to the canvas. "I don't get up much."

"That's... that's not a very good answer!" I counter, my voice raised in frustration. "Who else do you think is gonna clean it? And anyway, you should be getting up more!"

I stop myself. Why am I getting so worked up over this? This isn't me. I might be right about what I said to Rin just now, but I still regret raising my voice. I hate cleaning my room, too.

"Um..." I scratch my cheek as I think for a second, "Sorry about that, Rin. I'm not trying to lecture you."

"Good. I wouldn't like that," she says plainly.

Is she upset? I'm not sure if someone like Rin could feel mad about anything. She still won't turn her head towards me, continuing to add more color to her artwork. I stroll next to her as quietly as I can and lean down, putting my head between her face and the painting, looking at her with a grin. Her eyes widen for a moment, taken aback by my gesture, then her usual aloof expression returns.

"What I meant to say when I came in," I speak softly, taking this chance to look into her eyes again, "Was, how are you, Rin? How's the paintin'?"

Rin makes a partial frown. "The paint's wet."

"Well yeah, I guess that's obvious."

"No. I mean. Your pigtail, there's paint on it now." She reaches her left big toe to my hair, barely touching it, then drawing it back, wiggling it in front of me, a small splotch of red on the tip of it.

"Ohh! Ack!" I stand back up straight and feel for myself. "It's already all over my hair! Ugh!"

I look at Rin, her mouth smiling, her shoulders bouncing up and down a slight bit, suggestive of subdued laughter. I look over at her painting. There's a few new distinct streaks of the same red color across the center now. My shocked expression turns to one of regret. "Agh... Rin... your painting! I'm sorry!"

Rin's head turns back to her painting. She stays like that for a minute or more.

"Umm... are you alright, Rin? I'm sorry! I ruined it, didn't I?" My body cringes up, like I'm expecting to get yelled at. "I know how important this is to you and I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that I was only trying to-"

"No." Rin states without looking at me. "It can't be ruined. Your hair couldn't have ruined the painting, because it was meant to be there, in the end. This is how the painting was meant to be. This happens all the time to me. Just, in my head. Sometimes what it's meant to be just comes out and onto the canvas, and it is what it is. These streaks, like spaghetti dropped from a plate, they're a part of a whole. They're included now." She takes a deep, contemplative breath, then turns back towards me. "I think it looks cool anyway. Maybe not in your hair though. Unless you wanna be a redhead like me."

I feel relieved. I didn't really think she'd get mad, but that she'd feel bad about it, at least. With all my concerns alleviated, calmness returns to me. "Maybe. I'd probably make a cute redhead. Don't you think?"

"I dunno. I'm not good at picturing that. Come here, I'll paint the rest of it and we'll see." Rin raises her brush out at me, stretching her leg fully, as if she could reach me from there.

"Noo! Not like that!" I squeak playfully, putting a hand on my hair, "I think hair dye would be just fine, if I were gonna do it."

Rin shrugs in response. "Have it your way. You should probably hurry up and clean that, then. It'll start to dry soon."

I chuckle. "Yeah, you're right. Okay, I'm gonna go then. I'll see ya tomorrow morning, as usual?"

"You know it," Rin answers bluntly, already turned to work on her painting again.

I leave her room and set off towards the shower.

Rin is something special. A simple way to put it is 'weird'. It's the same sort of weird when I'm around her, or when I think about her. Optimistically, I've learned that she's a good listener, even if she pretends not to listen. She's really neutral about whatever's brought in front of her, and wipes out any anxiety I might feel towards a situation with an unusual type of grace. Even though we seem to have almost nothing in common, she's proven to be a lot of fun hanging around with, overall.

She's even made me forget about my... own troubles, something I'm very rarely able to do. The events of my past aren't something I ever want to completely forget about, but it's a good reprieve all the same. Maybe that's one aspect of my getting to know her that really touches me.
BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: Promiscuity [Rin/Emi] (12/22)

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Am I the only one who didn't assume Rin wanted anything other than a literal itch scratched? Apparently I have forgotten the previous two chapters having just read them. Oh well. Actually, on that note, if it were just a regular itch, then damn, Emi, what a bitch - an unscratched itch is probably just as if not more distracting than an unscratched itch.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

I like this! Rin's quite Rin, and Emi reacts to Rin like someone who's just encountering her for the first time would. Good work!
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Marona

Post by Marona »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Am I the only one who didn't assume Rin wanted anything other than a literal itch scratched? Apparently I have forgotten the previous two chapters having just read them. Oh well. Actually, on that note, if it were just a regular itch, then damn, Emi, what a bitch - an unscratched itch is probably just as if not more distracting than an unscratched itch.
Honestly, it was worded WAY worse before, I'm perfectly satisfied if it's 'okay' as it is.
And yes, it was a very special itch.
Gamera Ramen wrote:I like this! Rin's quite Rin, and Emi reacts to Rin like someone who's just encountering her for the first time would. Good work!
I get this sort of stuff a lot, 'you write Rin well'. Seems a strength of mine. Don't know what to think of it. As for Emi, mixed comments, but I did try to write her as being somewhat hapless with the issues taking care of Rin has set for her. Good to know I can convey that.

And now, fifth chapter!

------------------------------------
CHAPTER 5

New day, same basic schedule. I begin by waking up early, changing into my track uniform, and then making my way to the front of Rin's room. As I'm about to rap the door with my knuckle, I hear a bump. I give the door a knock. No response. I try again, this time accompanying it by calling out to the room beyond. "Hey, Rin, you awake?"

I hear a loud shuffling, and then a response. "No. Well, I am awake. But don't come in. Is it time to go already?"

"Well..." I had considered asking her again to join me on the track, but I can't help wondering what she's doing in there. Probably just painting, right? Bumping and shuffling are perfectly normal noises for someone who's painting! I think.

Either way, I guess she's in the middle of something, and I might as well not bother her right now. I mean, if she was doing... that... she'd probably prefer that I don't interrupt her.

"No, Rin," I respond curtly, "it's not time to go. Just wondering if you were awake."

"I wouldn't know. This could all be a dream, really. Seems like it. But if it were a dream, you'd probably burst in here right now."

I take a step back. What in the world did that mean? No, it's nothing. Absolutely nothing. She just expects me to be the type to burst in. It's just my personality, right? I'm over-thinking this.

"Umm... alright, Rin, I'll be going now." I can't think of anything else to say at this point. Best to just go for the time being and start on my run.

I make it to the track and commence my usual stretches.

Rin... you're still having trouble with 'that', aren't you?

I finish stretching and stroll onto the track.

I wonder what would happen if I decided to barge in after all, saw you trying to please yourself, and made a move on you. I bet you'd be really surprised.

I take off down the track at a moderate pace.

Maybe too surprised. Could you take it?

Running faster.

I could make you go wild, if that's what you wanted. I wouldn't hold back.

Faster. One lap down.

I'd fondle you as I please, exploring your body with my hands as if it were an island filled with treasure.

Yeah... two laps. Faster. Sprinting now. My lungs are on fire, as well as... the rest of me. Keep going.

Rin and I, our two bodies wrapped tightly around one another, an embrace of immense passion, exerting ourselves against each other, to the point of no return.

The point...

Before I know what's happening, the muscles in my upper legs give out completely, and I fall to the pavement. I catch myself with my hands. Here I am, on my freshly scraped knees and hands, sweat dripping from countless places. My legs can't go any further, but a different, much more sensual feeling flows through me.

My entire body shudders violently, a guttural moan escaping from my throat.

The flame between my thighs reaches an apex and burns out. I fully collapse to the ground, in pure bliss and sudden lack of muscle control.

I'm left wondering what in the world just happened. The passionate release of making love, along with running. Before I knew it, Rin had popped into my head again, and it looks like I let my body get out of control, somehow. I never knew this could happen, something like this while running. I like it, though. No, I love it.

With my heart still pounding and my chest still heaving, I snap back to real life and rise to a standing position again, looking around, hoping that nobody saw what just happened. Luckily, I'm as alone as I usually am on the track in the morning.

I return to the dorm halls. Rin invites me in when I knock. It looks like, if she was doing something, she's done with it now.

We take our usual shower. I end up eying her naked body a lot more when she's not looking. Her exposed shoulder-blades, tracing down in a smooth curve down her back and below. I take it all in with my eyes, and caress it all gently with the sponge. I can barely contain myself this time, but I know this is the wrong time to make a move. Not while we're doing this. Not just because it would be easy to jump on you right at this moment... no, it'd be crossing the line. It can't go that way.

It has to mean a little more than just that, I think.

After classes are done for the day, I manage to catch her before she wanders off to do whatever she'd do. I call out her name and give an enthusiastic wave. "Hey! Rin!"

She pauses in her tracks and turns to look at me.

"So," I say as I catch up to her, "what're you up to today? You look like you're in a hurry."

"Painting. I got this inspiration, and it's still running in my mind... I think. I'll have to find out. So I'm going to do that." She turns on her heel and starts walking away, as if satisfied that the conversation had ended there.

I quickly match her pace and stroll beside her. "Cool! Can I watch?"

"No," Rin answers bluntly. "I don't think you should."

I give her a crestfallen look, "What? Why not? I wanted to see how the painting the other day is coming along."

"Yeah." Rin stops walking, closing her eyes in deep thought. "Well. Okay. Maybe it's better if you do see it."

Together, we head out of the school building, and then to the dorms.

I poke her on the shoulder, "hey, aren't they done renovating the art room yet?"

Rin makes a nod in response. "I want to finish this one here, though." I watch as Rin slips her foot out of her sandal, reaching it up to push the lever on the door to her room.

The painting, still in the middle of the room, is the first thing to catch my eye. What was just a few shapes, curves, and a set of red streaks along the middle before, is now a human figure, naked, and definitely feminine. What used to be the red streaks now fit in quite well as part of the small of her back. The body looks to be in a swaying motion, her face barely obscured by a light brown pigtail. Wait... the legs gradually blur halfway down, and below that, orange and yellow striped flatness...

"Um..." I mutter, a blush rising to my cheeks at the sudden realization of the sight before me, "that's not... me, is it?"

Rin nods without a word, once again, seeing that as a fit enough answer.

"But this..." my whole body feels like it'd be blushing now, if it were possible. The curves of the hips, the size of the breasts... even among the abstract feeling of the painting, I can tell she put a lot of work into the details of it. It's almost like looking at some sort of extra-abstract funhouse mirror... it's very surreal, and even a little scary, not to mention embarrassing. Was she going to show this to anyone?

After some silence, Rin decides to speak up again. "It's you, because that's what was in my head. Like what I said before, from the mind to the canvas, that's what I tried to do here. I couldn't stop thinking about you, and then I had a dream and when I woke up this morning I knew I had to paint more."

"Oh. Umm..." I can't really think of anything specific to say to her. I want to ask her what she's been thinking about me, but I'm not sure if I can just come out and say it. I land on a simpler question instead. "Why am I naked?"

Rin's lips go flat for a second, her eyebrows furrowing a bit, as if it was a dumb question to ask. "This is how I've seen you most, so that's what I think about. From the mind to the canvas, that's what I tried to do here."

"Yeah, yeah, I know I know," I say with a wave of my hand. I guess it makes sense, as most of our encounters are in the shower. Not sure if I feel good or bad about that. With some renewed confidence, I proceed to the next question on my mind. "Were you going to show this to someone?"

Rin looks at me, her eyebrows raising. "I hadn't thought of that. I guess that's how it'd end up, like most of my paintings." A small, teasing smile pops up on her face, "You think people would know it's you?"

"I think it's fair to say yes, especially for anyone who knows me, or knows that we're hanging out together." I put a closed hand to the corner of my mouth, twisting one of my legs against the ground. "I do like it, Rin, it's awesome, but you can't actually show this. You know that, right?"

"I didn't. Would it really be so bad?"

"Yes!" I blurt out in a tone nearing anger, "Of course it would be! I might have my reputation completely shattered! And people might even start asking questions about just what we're doing together!"

"But we don't do anything together," Rin says objectively, "so there'd be no problem, there. But maybe you're right anyway, I don't know. I've never had anyone tell me to hide a painting. But I trust you, so I'll keep it in here. I'd like it in here anyway, right up there on the wall," she motions unspecifically with her head to a blank area near the corner. "So, okay. Are you done now? I really need to get started."

I nod and move to take a seat on her bed. "Yeah, it's fine, then, if it's just in here. But, umm..." I decide to ask her one last question that I've been thinking about, "why do you keep thinking about me? Enough to be this obsessed with a painting?"

Rin is already seated in front of the artwork-in-progress, sorting out paint tubes with her feet, her back turned to me. "I like your body," she says simply, then goes quiet as she starts to paint, inadvertently dangling those words in front of my mind like a carrot.
Last edited by Marona on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gamera Ramen

Re: Promiscuity [Rin/Emi] (1/6/13)

Post by Gamera Ramen »

Good lord, the sexual tension is crazy. It's almost like Rin knows what she's doing to Emi!
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).