Tea Time with Miki

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Oddball

Re: Tea Time with Miki

Post by Oddball »

Total Destruction wrote:
EVERYONE IS WRITING MY STORY BETTER THAN ME AND I LOVE IT :D
Heh heh

Thanks, but your story is yours and mine is mine, they just share some characters and similarities between them. I'm not trying to show you up or anything.
Not Dead Yet
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Hahah, I kid, I kid.

I genuinely like this foursome (yuck, terrible word choice) of people, though. Lots of interesting dynamics, and like I said, it's strange enough to be believable. It's a pilot away from being a sitcom. :lol:

Hanako is Jerry, Lilly's George, and Miki, of course, is Kramer. Hisao's gonna have to suck it up and be Elaine.
... Danger.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Total Destruction wrote:Hanako is Jerry, Lilly's George, and Miki, of course, is Kramer. Hisao's gonna have to suck it up and be Elaine.
Okay, if anything, Hisao is Jerry(sarcastic, self-deprecating and he has far-away parents, and he's kinda the main character), Hanako is George (neurotic, nerdy and sometimes unhinged), Lilly is Elaine (quietly sardonic, moody and a bit of a lush), and, as you said, Miki is Kramer (the kooky, never at home, always scheming, wild next-door neighbor).

Also; Kenji is Newman (Hisao's pseudo-nemesis).
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Helbereth wrote:
Total Destruction wrote:Hanako is Jerry, Lilly's George, and Miki, of course, is Kramer. Hisao's gonna have to suck it up and be Elaine.
Okay, if anything, Hisao is Jerry(sarcastic, self-deprecating and he has far-away parents, and he's kinda the main character), Hanako is George (neurotic, nerdy and sometimes unhinged), Lilly is Elaine (quietly sardonic, moody and a bit of a lush), and, as you said, Miki is Kramer (the kooky, never at home, always scheming, wild next-door neighbor).

Also; Kenji is Newman (Hisao's pseudo-nemesis).
Well, yeah, of course. It was just a matter of me flipping the gender ratio because Hisao is a pansy and being way too amused at a Hanako in my head saying "AIRLINE FOOD, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT".

ON TOPIC: THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY ODDBALL
... Danger.
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

I certainly enjoyed this, Miki and Lilly were priceless.
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Oddball wrote:I lean over towards Hanako "I'm sure you're not going to object to him having a bit more staying power, are ya'?"

Lilly was taking a sip of her tea when I said this and she ends up choking and spitting the tea all over the table. If nothing else, coming here was worth it to see that alone.
That was priceless. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Mader Levap

Post by Mader Levap »

Enjoyed it. Little, small fun one-shot.
Image Proud member of Polish Route - group that translated Katawa Shoujo to Polish. Full translation released!