Rookie Error (KenjixAkira Oneshot)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Revvy

Rookie Error (KenjixAkira Oneshot)

Post by Revvy »

Kenji was in Hisao's room. Hisao himself wasn't there, Just Kenji. The reason that Mr Setou was in his friends room was that he was looking for some money to borrow for more whiskey and pizza. He was in for a long night of analysing data related to the imminent feminist invasion and he wasn't prepared to stay up all night without supplies, It wouldn't be possible. “Damn, Nakai where do you put your stash man?!” Kenji was sure that Hisao wouldn't mind him taking a few thousand Yen. After all, he always found away to pay him back. He knew that he had to get the money before Hisao got back though. It wouldn't look very good if he was discovered going through Hisao's things without any permission. He suddenly heard footsteps behind him, soon followed by a voice.

“Hello?”

“Shit” Kenji thought to himself. He couldn't believe he made such a rookie error of leaving the door open. He turned around to see who had caught him to see Akira Satou stood there with a confused look on her face.

“Hey, have you seen Hisao?” she asked, wondering who the person in his room was.

Kenji suddenly panicked, it was the mafia bitch older feminazi sister of Lilly Satou. He decided that if he was going down, he would go fighting. “What do you want feminist scum?” he scowled at her.

“Excuse me? What's your problem, jerk. I'm just looking for Hisao.” She said, feeling rather insulted. Truth be told though she liked how the guy challenged her. She smiled as she thought of how she wanted a man like him.

Kenji did not like the way she was smiling at him. He pushed her and pinned her up against the wall. “Bullshit, what's your true intention.”

She turned it around, leading to him being pinned up against the wall by her. “Well, I was looking for Hisao, but I think I can have a lot more fun with you instead” Akira said this with a wink. Kenji tried to get out of the predicament but it ended with the pair falling onto Hisao's bed with Kenji ontop of Akira.

“I like a man who takes charge of things” she said as she rolled over leading to herself being positioned over Kenji. She planted a long affectionate kiss on his lips and when the opportunity rose, handcuffed him to the bed. She then ripped his shirt off before getting up to shut the door.

For Kenji this had taken a most unusual turn, he thought through the possibilities of what was going to happen next. He did enjoy that kiss though but wasn't a fan of the whole handcuff shindig. “What's with the handcuff-”

Akira cut him off. Positioning herself over him on the bed. She placed one finger to his lips. “You made me feel hornier than any man has in a long time. We're going to have some fun today, you okay with that baby?” She said to him in one of the most seductive voices that has ever graced Kenji's ears.

“Y-yes”. He replied getting excited. Akira smiled and brought her face close to his.

“Good” She said with a kinky smile.
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
Total Destruction

Re: Rookie Error (KenjixAkira Oneshot)

Post by Total Destruction »

You made me feel hornier than any man has in a long time.
HAH! It's worded a bit ambiguously, but either way you take it, it's legit.

Not much else to say other than [beavisandbutthead]boioioioing![/beavisandbutthead]
... Danger.
Revvy

Re: Rookie Error (KenjixAkira Oneshot)

Post by Revvy »

Total Destruction wrote:
You made me feel hornier than any man has in a long time.
HAH! It's worded a bit ambiguously, but either way you take it, it's legit.

Not much else to say other than [beavisandbutthead]boioioioing![/beavisandbutthead]
Yeah it was a tad rushed, and I wanted to portray Akira as very sexually frustrated. >.<
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.