High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 5/08/12)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Revvy

High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 5/08/12)

Post by Revvy »

I decided to start writing this Fanfic after a rather strange dream I had a few weeks back, It is my first Fanfic and I intend for it to be quite a long one, I will be updating regularly and there is an Original character, there will be many genre's that will be put into effect, and many adult themes, drug use, sex, violence etc.. so enjoy, I welcome all constructive criticism.

Without further ado, here is Chapter 1.

Chapter 1 ~ Room mates

Hisao Nakai was walking down the hallway of Yamaku University's male dorm building, he decided to stay in Yamaku after graduating High School there, it was a nice city and he made many great friends in the few months he spent at Yamaku High earlier in the year, but it was now September and he was keen to start life at University. He would be studying an advanced Science course which would last 2 years, by recommendation of his old teacher, Akio Mutou and was sure he would have no trouble making even more new friends, regardless of the fact that all the friends he made would also be attending this University, except for one..

“Rin..”

He whispered to himself. He didn't exactly like to be reminded of how they parted ways a few months back, but he was happy that she has a real chance to prove herself as an amazing artist in Tokyo.

BANG BANG, CLICK, TAP TAP TAP

“What the hell is that?”

Hisao, thought to himself.

As he approached the sounds he soon realised that they were coming from behind the door he was to be living in for the next two years. Taking a deep breath, almost scared to go inside and see who or what was in there, as stupid as that sounds. He opened the door and what he saw next nearly shocked him into another heart attack.

“Kenji?!”

Hisao, nearly shouted in disbelief.

“Hmm, Oh shit. Hey bro, What are you doing here?”

“This is my dorm room”

Hisao replied.

Then it hit him like a brick wall.

“I'm going to have to share a dorm room with Kenji for 2 years..Wonder if he is still batshit crazy..”

He thought to himself. When Kenji, suddenly shouted out.

“Hey, Thomas, turn Guitar Hero off dude, our room mate is here”

“Guitar Hero..Well that probably explains all the noise..”

Hisao was interrupted from his thoughts by the approach of a guy who was about 6'2 and of relatively average build, he had pretty long hair, the same dark colour as Kenji's hair but just about shoulder length with a fringe that goes shorter from left to right, the left side, just going over his eye. He was also wearing a Metallica t-shirt, Hisao had heard of them but never really listened to them..

“Hey dude, I'm Thomas, Thomas Lavender nice to meet you”

He said whilst extending his hand, Hisao was welcomed with a firm handshake.

“Hi, Hisao Nakai, good to meet you.”

“You want any of this dude?”

Thomas asked as he offered what appeared to be a joint to Hisao.

“I'll pass, thanks”

Hisao declined.

“Fair enough bro, just means more for me!”

Thomas declared rather triumphantly, Hisao failed to see what was so triumphant about being a stoner, but decided not to get lost in thought about it, besides he was at University now, and like majority of University students, there was a high chance he would spend quite a few nights partying and experimenting with all sorts of different stuff, but for now he just wanted to go pack away his stuff in his room and although he thought he would never see him again, he was curious to find out about what Kenji got up to during the summer...
Last edited by Revvy on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
Mirage_GSM

Re: High Times At Yamaku University

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Hmm... Somehow I get a bad feeling about Hisao being roommates with someone who smokes drugs.
Can't be good for his heart...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Hmm... Somehow I get a bad feeling about Hisao being roommates with someone who smokes drugs.
Can't be good for his heart...
He smoked with Rin before, remember?
Also Don't worry, I know how this is ending, it's not going to be lot's of silly teen humour every chapter
(Yes I Do.)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

That was cigarettes, and while those will kill you as well, the effects are rather long-term.
Drugs are known to affect stuff like heart-rate not to mention any problems in combination with Hisao's plentiful medications.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Mirage_GSM wrote:That was cigarettes, and while those will kill you as well, the effects are rather long-term.
Drugs are known to affect stuff like heart-rate not to mention any problems in combination with Hisao's plentiful medications.
I'm sure that if alcohol didn't have any major effect on him mixed with his medication then second hand marijuana smoke should be fine o.o
(Yes I Do.)
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Revvy wrote: Also Don't worry, I know how this is ending, it's not going to be lot's of silly teen humour every chapter
Aww...

There'll be some teen humor, right?

Sorry, I'm easily amused.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Hoitash wrote:
Revvy wrote: Also Don't worry, I know how this is ending, it's not going to be lot's of silly teen humour every chapter
Aww...

There'll be some teen humor, right?

Sorry, I'm easily amused.
It's a university fanfic, so obviously there will be some, I hope to have elements and parts in the story that will appeal to everyone
(Yes I Do.)
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Revvy wrote:[

It's a university fanfic, so obviously there will be some, I hope to have elements and parts in the story that will appeal to everyone
Yay! :)

Off topic: your avatar causes me to desire both scotch and a pop tart.
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
Revvy

High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 13/07/12)

Post by Revvy »

Chapter 2 – Some Friendly Competition?

Two days into life at University and Hisao was fitting in rather well. He had already made a new friend in Thomas, who was at times made even less sense than Kenji, which Hisao didn't think was possible, yet at the same time was highly understandable as he was high as a kite a lot of the time. Hisao was actually starting to get curious about the appeal in getting high. He had smoked cigarettes before but didn't know if it was worth the risk of trying out weed, although he knew he could as Thomas had offered him some within ten minutes of meeting each other.

“He just sits there getting high, yet still manages to do a good job of getting to his classes and get through the lessons without causing any suspicion, He must have been smoking the stuff for a while”

As Hisao's mind wandered, he remembered that Kenji would be out for the rest of the week on some kind of trip with his Sociology class, he then chuckled to himself at the mere thought of Kenji taking a Sociology class..

RING RING...RING RING..

Hisao's thought were interrupted by his phone ringing on the living room table, but he was far too busy making what he was starting to think of as the worlds greatest sandwich to leave it unattended, He nearly saw it as a work of art.

“Art..Art..Rin..Damn it Hisao, get your shit together man..”

Breaking away from his thoughts, he looked over to Thomas.

“Hey, can you answer that for me, please.”

“Sure thing, dude.”

Thomas replied swiftly as he picked up the phone.

“Hello, who is calli- Whoa slow down and stop shouti- what the hell is a 'Hiichan'? Is this some kind of prank..”

The word “Hiichan” suddenly sprung Hisao into action, grabbing the phone before Thomas said something harsh to Misha who was obviously calling him.

“Misha, It's Hisao”

Thomas looked confused as he stood there listening in on the conversation.

“Hiichaaaaaaannnnnn, how are you settling in here? And who was that other guy, he sounded like he was getting angry..”

“Im fine Misha, and that was one of my room mates, Thomas, don't worry, he's a nice guy”

“Okay, well I was just calling to say that me and Shiichan are coming over to your room later, to catch up, wahahaha”

“What? How do you not know I have plans alrea-”

Misha had hung up. Hisao looked at Thomas, who was now laying down on the couch, watching some music channel.

“Thomas, we're having some people over tonight”

“Girls?, more specifically, Hot girls?”

Thomas asked.

“That's a matter of opinion, Misha, the one you spoke to is okay, but I'm not so sure she's into men as much as she is girls and Shizune, my other friend, well she's really good looking but deaf and mute, so don't feel like she's ignoring you, I'll interpret for you if I have to, as I know some sign language”

Thomas slowly sat up and had the most serious face on that Hisao had ever seen.

“Are you telling me, that there could be lesbians in here tonight?”

“Only one of them might be lesb-”

Thomas had heard enough to make up his mind and quickly proved it with a very delicate

“That's hot.”

And for some reason, Hisao could see this night turning into a disaster.
(Yes I Do.)
nemz

Re: High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 13/07/12)

Post by nemz »

If this Hisao came from Rin's neutral ending how does he know about Misha's sexual identity issues? I mean some overlap between routes is fine but that's something she keeps secret and only tells Hisao after things have gotten very serious in Shizune's path. She wouldn't just casually mention that.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Revvy

Re: High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 13/07/12)

Post by Revvy »

nemz wrote:If this Hisao came from Rin's neutral ending how does he know about Misha's sexual identity issues? I mean some overlap between routes is fine but that's something she keeps secret and only tells Hisao after things have gotten very serious in Shizune's path. She wouldn't just casually mention that.
I probably should have mentioned that Hisao spent a lot of the summer talking to the friends he made at Yamaku and generally getting to know more about them,
(Yes I Do.)
Revvy

Re: High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 15/07/12)

Post by Revvy »

Chapter 3 – Problem, Officer?

Shizune was annoyed, very annoyed. The reason, Thomas. She had only known him for the better part of 4 hours but she saw him as an egotistical, ignorant jerk, She looked over to him, he was sat at the table with Misha, and both were laughing and having a few drinks, the fact that he talked Misha into drinking with him was just of many things that got on her nerves about him along with the fact that he was clearly breaking campus rules as well as the law by smoking marijuana, but what got to her the most was the fact that she had to keep quiet about it, due to his apparent, opportunistic nature. She had earlier informed him, using Hisao as an interpreter that she was disgusted by his little habit, which led to his douchebag response of,

“So, what're you going to do, call the cops?”

Which in turn led to a best of 3 competition involving Chess, which surprisingly to her and Hisao she lost, by making a rather amateur-ish error. Risk in which she made quick work of him, but then she got a bit too confident by letting him choose the tie-breaker of Guitar Hero. She wasn't used to conceding defeat, but he somehow managed to beat her 2-1, forcing her to keep quiet about him being a stoner and smoking the stuff on campus, she wish she had beat him and seen the arrogant smirk wiped from his face. While he was now chatting with Misha, she signed to Hisao.

[I don't like your new friend.]

[What? He's okay, you'll be able to get used to him, he's a nice guy, honestly.]

[He's a bad influence on you, He will end up causing you a lot of trouble one day.]

[Nah, he's harmless.]

[How can you tell, You've only known him for two days.]

Shizune now getting frustrated with Hisao's defence of Thomas.

[Shizune, If he does somehow cause any major trouble for me or anyone else we know then I'll back you up, but I don't see it happening]

[Hmm, Okay..]

Misha was slurring her words, she felt light headed and had been moving left to right slowly against her own control, but she enjoyed talking to Thomas and felt like she had made a new friend.

“Heh, so Misha, what music are you into, tellllll meeeee, talk to meeee”

Thomas said, dragging a few of his words a tad longer than any sober person would, Of course he wasn't sober but neither was Misha and she found it rather funny.

“Wahaha, you're funnnnnnnnnyyyyyy Tiichann”

Thomas looked confused at his new nickname.

“Wha'ddya jus' call me?”

He said, taking another shot of Rum.

“Welllll what should I call youuuuuu?”

“Thomas?”

“That's too borinnnggggg, Tiichann is betterrrrrrrr”

“There's no way that I'm winning this debate is there”

“Nope, Wahahaha!”

The pair continued bickering, Meanwhile, Hisao and Shizune were still on the couch signing to each other.

[I think, me and Misha should leave soon, It's getting pretty late.]

Hisao glanced at the clock, 11:34 PM

[Yeah, I'll walk you two back, It looks like you'll need help getting Misha back to your dorm room.]

[Yeah that would probably be for the best, Thank you.]

“Well, I'm goingggg toooo be heading to bed”

Thomas said as he picked up the near empty bottle of rum and placing at aside.

“Niiiight everybodyyyyyy”

And with that he entered his room and pretty much collapsed onto his bed with the door left open.

Hisao and Shizune, who were now standing outside Shizune and Misha's dorm room were having a conversation together after Misha went inside to bed.

[Seriously your room mate is a complete dick.]

[Cut him some slack, He's a nice dude, Shizune, just give him a chance to prove he isn't some stereotypical, lazy asshole, stoner.]

[I'll try, but I can only be so generous, could you imagine him meeting my father.]

[Okay, you're right on that one, that would be disastrous.]

[Exactly, anyways, Good night, Hisao.]

[G'night, Shizune, see'ya around.]

Hisao began walking back to his own dorm room, fully intent on getting some sleep. However when he returned he saw that Thomas had moved from his own room to the couch.

“Thomas, what are you doing there, I thought you were asleep on in your bed?”

“Uhh I was dude, but I kinda threw up all over it, hehe”

“Ugh, for fucks sake.”

Hisao cursed, knowing his sleep was going to be delayed by having to carefully get the sheets from his room mates' bed and place them in the washing machine. It smelt horrible, Hisao thought he was going to throw up himself, It was not a pretty sight. He looked at his sleeping friend and sighed.

“I really hope Shizune isn't right about you man”

Hisao turned, but then froze in his place as he heard a voice.

“Right about what?”

Hisao turned yet again to see Thomas now partially sat up and started thinking of how he can prevent Thomas from confronting Shizune about her words about him.
(Yes I Do.)
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

inb4 Thomas goes there drunk and starts a fight with Shizune and then they and Misha fuck.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Dr. Robotnik wrote:inb4 Thomas goes there drunk and starts a fight with Shizune and then they and Misha fuck.
I approve of this statement.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Hoitash wrote:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:inb4 Thomas goes there drunk and starts a fight with Shizune and then they and Misha fuck.
I approve of this statement.
I'm not giving anything away, but that certainly won't happen. :P
(Yes I Do.)