High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 5/08/12)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Dr. Robotnik

Re: High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 15/07/12)

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

So what you're saying is that it will happen but slightly different.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Total Destruction

Re: High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 15/07/12)

Post by Total Destruction »

Nobody will remember a thing. Marijuana affects the memory.

I think I like this fiction.
... Danger.
Revvy

Re: High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 16/07/12)

Post by Revvy »

Chapter 4 – Let's all go to the Shanghai and wait for this to blow over!

The next morning Hisao woke up, hoping that Thomas was too hungover to remember what they had talked about last night. Assuming that Thomas was still asleep on the couch, Hisao walked out of his room and headed for the kitchen to find that somehow Thomas was already awake, the worst part of this being the fact that he didn't look hungover at all.

“Morning dude, coffee?”

Thomas said with a smile.

“Uhh..yeah, sure. Thanks.”

“Don't mention it.”

Thomas said, still smiling. It was starting to creep Hisao out.

“Why do you keep smiling like that?”

“Well, Hisao, my good man, I recently discovered that apparently, I am a bad influence, heh, can you believe that?!”

Hisao then realised that today was going to be a rough one.

“Thomas, look I know that you're pissed off by what Shizune thinks of you bu-

Thomas cut Hisao's speech short.

“No, don't try to calm me down..I'm as cool as a cucumber, anyway it's 10 am, get your jacket.”

“My jacket? What, why?”

Hisao asked, rather confused.

“Because, We are going to the Shanghai and it's raining.”

“Why are we going to the Shanghai?”

“Because, Misha tells me that herself and Shizune are there right now and I feel like talking to Shizune about some stuff, also I can see that look in your face, you think my coffee tastes like shit, so just grab your jacket dude.”

“Promise me you won't do anything over the top.”

“Hisao please, Do you really think an arrogant, egotistical, dick of a stoner would do something like that?”

Hisao just stood there for a moment before deciding to get this whole thing over with.

20 minutes later, Hisao and Thomas arrived at the Shanghai and straight away they saw Shizune and Misha sat at a table, it was virtually empty with the exception of those 4 and a few staff. Thomas, decided to make his presence known.

“Hey Misha!”

The drill-haired girl quickly turned and smiled.

“Oh hey, Tiichann, Hi Hiichann!”

“Hey, Misha could you and Hisao give me and Shizune, some time to talk in private?”

Thomas asked, smiling whilst holding a pen and note pad. Shizune sat there looking rather confused and even a slight look of concern on her face as Misha got up and Thomas took her place. Thomas then started writing in the pad then passed the items to her when he was done, she looked down at the pad.

~Okay, I'm not here to fuck around, I just want answers, what exactly is your problem with me?

Shizune looked back up to Thomas, a blank expression on her face, she didn't want to believe what she was feeling but this had all taken her by surprise and she felt rather intimidated, which is a feeling she hasn't experienced for as long as she can remember. She wrote something then pushed the pad and pen across the table, back towards Thomas.

Thomas read her response.

~Nothing. What are you talking about?

He shot her a quick glare then returned to the notepad, before passing it back to her.

~This is the one chance we have to sort out whatever this problem is, so do us both a favour and do not bullshit me.

~I'm guessing Hisao told you about what I said..

~Yes, but inadvertently, don't hold anything against him.

~Okay, I'll be honest, but please don't let anyone know about this, all of the stuff I said to Hisao, I didn't mean it and it doesn't really bother me as much as I make it out to, I was just angry at myself more than anything.

Thomas was now confused all of a sudden.

~Explain ,what do you mean?

~Yesterday was the first time I've ever really lost at something, the first time I've had to concede defeat and it just sort of hit me and I took it out on you because you were the one who beat me...I understand if you don't buy it, or if you don't want to be friends or anything, I can admit I was being a bitch and I'm sorry..

She passed the pad back to Thomas. Once he had finished reading it he looked at Shizune, she looked upset and ashamed of herself. Thomas looked around and saw that He and Shizune had been sat there so long that, Misha and Hisao had apparently left, and with that he quickly reached out and hugged the upset girl that was sitting opposite him. He realised that she isn't a bitch that he thought she was, but that she was a misunderstood, slightly over-competitive but a generally nice girl who he had pretty much just interrogated, He then started thinking maybe he was an egotistical, arrogant, dick. His train of thought was broken when he realised she was hugging back. He broke the hug and grabbed the pen and pad.

~I'm sorry about all this, I hope we can be friends. If you ever need to talk about anything just get Misha or Hisao to contact me..

With that Thomas got up, hugged Shizune once more and left. Outside the Shanghai, he saw that Misha and Hisao were still there.

“Hisao, I'm going back to the Campus okay, I'll see you later”

Without giving Hisao time to respond, Thomas just walked off. He couldn't exactly tell at this moment wether Shizune was bullshitting and trying to send him on a guilt trip. He had never been one to purposefully hurt someone's feelings, but he felt like he had hurt Shizune, by overreacting to her initial opinion of him, he was angry at himself and that Only had him in a bad mood as he walked back to the University campus and regardless of how much guilt he may ever feel, Thomas in a bad mood is not a good thing for anyone around him so he was mentally praying that Hisao stayed with Misha and Shizune for a while, at the Shanghai.

“He didn't seem like his usual self.”

Hisao said to Misha, sounding rather concerned.

“We should go see if Shiichan is okay”

“Good call”

Hisao and Misha entered the Shanghai once again and looked over to Shizune wear she was sat with her heard buried in her arms.

“Shit...”

Hisao said quietly

They walked over to the table and sat down. Shizune shot a quick glance and Hisao who was opposite herself and Misha. His face turned to a frown instantly as it looked to him as though she had been crying. Hisao quickly started signing to her.

[What did he do?]

No response.

[Seriously, Shizune you're one of my closest friends, if he has done anything or said anything too extreme He'll pay for it]

Shizune did not sign back, instead she started to write something.

~He did nothing..if anything he actually did a good thing, I've been hit with a reality check. My competitive nature is going to end up costing me in life. I always feared that it would make me lose all my close friends but I never paid much attention to the thought as I was always so focused on being the bitchy, win or die trying school council president, It took me just 4 hours of knowing Thomas to start saying untrue hateful things about him, all because he won and I lost.

Hisao looked back and forth between the pad and Shizune several times before responding.

[He looked pretty upset as he left, did anything else happen?]

Shizune nodded then wrote down

~I don't know why but he suddenly started to look as if he was pissed off at himself and then he hugged me and left.

Hisao nearly spat his coffee out as he read the last few words but regained composure and replied.

[He hugged you?]

~Yes, I had been proven as the egotistical idiot but he tried making me feel better and to be honest, at first it did, but when he left all I can think is that he hates me and I've lost a chance at making a friend, yet again.

Hisao glanced at his watch, realising he had to be at a lecture in 40 minutes.

[Look, I'll talk to him when I get back later okay, try to get a better view of the whole situation, but I have a lecture soon, and have to get there quickly, I'll be in touch tomorrow]

~Okay, bye Hisao.

Thomas was walking a different, longer than usual route to the campus, he was travelling first class on an airplane of thought when he accidentally bumped into someone however that airplane soon crashed. He wanted to just carry on walking, but apparently the man he accidentally bumped into had something to say.

“Damn kids. No respect these days. Ignorant little shit.”

Thomas turned to see a man of large stature shouting at him. Thomas thought he looked like a man that thinks he's a werewolf in a shitty Hawaiian T-shirt, Thomas just turned back around and resumed walking, but the man wasn't done.

“Don't turn your back on me!”

Thomas already in a bad mood, snapped.

“Back the fuck off old man or-

The giant man interrupted him.

“Or what, boy. Look at you, you're pathetic and you reek of alcohol among other things an idiot like you should not be doing. Pfft as if you need do drink and get stoned, you're stupid and ugly enough as it is.”

Thomas now felt the anger building up inside of him.

“What's the matter punk? Did I hit a nerve?”

Thomas lost it and proceeded to punch the man in the face then shouted.

“What's the matter you old prick? Did I break a nose?!”

The man then hit back, knocking Thomas to the ground, he was now sure that it was actually his nose that was broken, the man then punched Thomas in the face a second time then kicked him in the ribs a few times for good measure, before walking off.

“Ugh..Fuck..”

Thomas groaned, he'd lay there for a few minutes before dragging himself up and walking back to his dorm room where he started on one of Kenji's bottles of Whiskey.
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Not the best way to meet the parents.

Damn nice of Mr. Hakamichi not to use his sword, though :)

I see where the drama is now, and it is pleasing to read :)
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Hoitash wrote:Not the best way to meet the parents.

Damn nice of Mr. Hakamichi not to use his sword, though :)

I see where the drama is now, and it is pleasing to read :)
Thanks man :) the fact that I know people are reading, regardless of me not being that good of a writer (this being my first fan fiction) is what encourages me to continue it, you can expect chapter 5 to be up at some point tomorrow.
(Yes I Do.)
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Okay, blunt honesty inbound.

I got through your first two parts before I hit the first paragraph of part three and had to stop. I would love to get into your story since it's an interesting idea and I'll be remiss to miss out, but something keeps bothering me.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk (seriously), but I can't read this. I'm intrigued by it, and I don't want to discourage you, but your grammar is deplorable. It seems like you have a decent grasp of the characters and it would be an interesting read, but the constant misuse of punctuation and basic grammar... it keeps pulling me out of the story.

Every time I start getting into the head-space, there's a major grammatical error and I end up concentrating on that instead of the intended tale. It's jarring.

Keep writing, though. I was awful at it when I was getting my bearings, and grammar is something you can learn over time. Nobody is expecting perfection here.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

I've noticed the grammar, too. Fortunately mine is so terrible I don't mind it in others :)

As long as we're critisizing, you're pacing seems a bit too rapid for me. That's a subjective issue, I'm sure, and all told I very much like what you're doing. Just keep at it, take the constructive criticism well, and you shall surely improve as a writer.

That fact you have a great story idea is a big help, too.

(smokebomb.)
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Helbereth wrote:Okay, blunt honesty inbound.

I got through your first two parts before I hit the first paragraph of part three and had to stop. I would love to get into your story since it's an interesting idea and I'll be remiss to miss out, but something keeps bothering me.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk (seriously), but I can't read this. I'm intrigued by it, and I don't want to discourage you, but your grammar is deplorable. It seems like you have a decent grasp of the characters and it would be an interesting read, but the constant misuse of punctuation and basic grammar... it keeps pulling me out of the story.

Every time I start getting into the head-space, there's a major grammatical error and I end up concentrating on that instead of the intended tale. It's jarring.

Keep writing, though. I was awful at it when I was getting my bearings, and grammar is something you can learn over time. Nobody is expecting perfection here.
Thanks bro, if you have any tips I would be very appreciative if you could PM them to me, as I'm always looking to improve my writing.
(Yes I Do.)
Revvy

Re: High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 17/07/12)

Post by Revvy »

Chapter 5 – Beautiful Agony (A tad shorter than the last chapter)

This had been by far one of the worst days that Thomas had experienced in a long time. Along with the emotional moment he shared with Shizune, at the Shanghai, which had put him in a bad enough mood already. He also got the shit kicked out of him in the street. To be fair he did only ever see himself coming off worse against someone that size and strength, but the guy was asking for a punch. His mind wandered constantly flicking between wether or not his nose or a few ribs were broken, hoping that he didn't upset Shizune, when Hisao would be back and how he currently felt about himself. At best he currently felt like a huge idiot. He had been drinking Whiskey for around 3 hours now, straight from the bottle, not bothering to move from his chair. At least Kenji would be back tomorrow. Maybe things would get better. He realised that Kenji, Hisao and Himself have never properly hung out as a trio and they were his two best friends, so he thought of planning a small gathering of friends. It will be a Friday tomorrow so why not do something in the evening? Just as Thomas' master party planning thoughts were entering full flow, he noticed Hisao entering the room.

Hisao entered the dorm room. Today had been a long day for him. Dealing with the Shizune/Thomas ordeal, and a long ass lecture. Kenji, who he hasn't really had the opportunity to talk to since living there, was returning tomorrow so he figured it would be nice to catchup. Hisao suddenly noticed that most of the lights in the place weren't on, which he found rather strange. “Thomas, you here?” He called out.

“Kitchen, bro.”

Hisao walked into the kitchen to see Thomas sat there, half empty bottle of Whiskey in hand, black eye, blood stained shirt and clear marks of where blood had been coming from his nose. “Thomas, what the fuck happened man.” He said with some level of concern and worry.

“I got the shit kicked out of me by some big dude, who started calling me shit. I threw the first punch”

This was rather shocking news to Hisao. He decided to question further.

“What did he look like? Another student?”

“Nah man, some really big bastard, was wearing some stupid Hawaiian shirt.”

Hisao started panicking. He knew who Thomas was describing and was actually in shock that Thomas wasn't killed by the one they call, Jigoro Hakamichi. He decided it would be for the best if he did not tell Thomas that the man that savagely beat him in the street was actually Shizune's father. “We need to get you to a hospital.” He proposed, not wanting any major injury go un-noticed.

Thomas laughed at the proposal. “No way man, I've taken worse beating's”

“Hmm, Okay, you're decision bro but at least put the alcohol away for another day and get some rest”

“Yeah, yeah okay..”

With that, Thomas went and layed down on the couch. Turning on the TV. Hisao sat on another chair and watched with him whilst trying to think of a conversation starter.

“Hey, Thomas. Is there anything I can do to cheer you up bro. I noticed you looked pretty upset earlier when you left the Shanghai.”

He wasn't the best at cheering people up, but was determined to help his knew friend feel better after an obviously, shitty day.

“Actually bro, there is one thing.”

Hisao looked at him, wondering what he was going to ask for.

“Go on...”

Thomas suddenly grew a half-excited, half-hopeful look on his face. “Can we have a party tomorrow? It's been ages since there's been a good party anywhere.”

Hisao didn't actually mind the idea of a party. It could be a fun way to catch up with people. “Yeah sure, man.”

Thomas suddenly jumped up in joy. “Awww dude, this is going to be awesome! I'll get the booze and inform Kenji. You invite everyone you know, literally everyone!” His words were coming out at an alarming pace. His excitement for a party was rather funny, to Hisao at least.

“Okay dude. I'll see who I can get on board for this thing.” Hisao said as he took out his phone and started to look through his contacts. He decided to send a text to; Lilly, Hanako, Misha, Shizune, Emi and Yuuko. “Hey, me and my room mates are throwing a party at our dorm tomorrow night Male dorm building, 3F room 28, got plans with others, bring them with you!” And now he played the waiting game for responses.

Thomas stood up and started walking towards his room. “I'm gonna get an early night dude, need to gain some energy for tomorrow.” He said whilst yawning.

“Okay dude, goodnight. Tomorrow should be awesome.” Hisao said cheerfully. Looking forward to having some fun.

Meanwhile.. at the Hakamichi residence.

Jigoro had just got home from a slightly longer than usual day of work. He wasn't in the best of moods after this afternoon's embarrassment in the street. He couldn't believe that little punk actually managed to get a hit in on him, let alone break his nose.

“Dad, what happened to your nose?” Hideaki asked his father after hearing him come through door.

“Nothing, boy.” Jigoro said, already feeling annoyed by what was apparently his son. Although he dressed like a pansy.

Hideaki's rolled his eyes. “Doesn't look like 'nothing', but sure, whatever.” He then turned to walk off only to be grabbed by his father and held up to the wall.

“Listen to me you little cross-dressing, pathetic runt! Don't you ever take that tone with me again. I'm disappointed enough in you as it is, without you being a sarcastic, back talking, piece of shit!” Jigoro shouted into the face of his 16 year old son. Whose face had dropped. He was clearly fearing for his life. Jigoro dropped him and the scared teenager ran upto his room. Once inside his room, Hideaki started packing what he could into a small backpack. He was close to tears. He couldn't believe what his own dad had just said to him. The word 'disappointment' now constantly on his mind. After gathering what he could, he walked back down the stairs and walked out the door.

Jigoro barely took any notice of it, but mumbled “Typical, always running away from his problems”.
(Yes I Do.)
Revvy

Re: High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 19/07/12)

Post by Revvy »

Chapter 6 – If It's Pretty...

It was the night of the party and already the festivities were in full flow. Hisao looked around the room and was impressed with the turnout. Hanako and Lilly had brought Akira along as she had the weekend off work. Emi had shown up and was as talkative and bubbly as usual. Shizune and Misha had to bring Hideaki, but that was fine. He figured a 16+ year old was okay to drink anyway. A knock at the door suddenly grabbed his attention. How he heard it above the music was a miracle. He opened the door to see Yuuko and a man that was probably a body builder or something, the guy was huge and wearing a “Tapout” shirt like the ones Hisao had seen professional cage fighters wear on TV before.

“Hi, Hisao” Yuuko said, sounding quite nervous. “This is my boyfriend, Damon. Thanks for inviting us.”

“Nice to meet ya bro. Name's Damon. Damon Nakashima. Amateur mixed martial artist.”

For Hisao, that explained a lot. But he seemed like a nice enough guy. He turned to see Kenji, trying to sneak into his room. “Kenji, bro. Where are you going?” Kenji then froze in place.

“K-Kenji...?” Yuuko said in shock. Her facial expression had just changed from nervous to what Hisao could only make out to be an upset look.

“You know this chump?” Damon said, practically demanding an answer from her.

“Y-yes..He's my ex” She replied. Looking down at the floor.

Hisao was in shock. Kenji and Yuuko?! His mind was blown at this revelation. Hopefully the now approaching Thomas would kill of some of the awkwardness.

“Sup bitches!” Thomas practically shouted while putting his arm round Hisao's shoulder.

“Pfft, knew I was an upgrade, haha” Damon said to Yuuko.

Kenji suddenly turned to face him. “What the fuck did you just say?”

Damon grabbed Kenji. Putting him in a standing armlock. “You gonna do something about it, bitch!”

Yuuko grabbed Damon, trying to pull him off of Kenji. Thomas at the same time, essentially pushed everyone into the hallway. Shutting the door behind him so the party wouldn't be disturbed. Damon let go but turned to Yuuko with a full-fledged rage face on. “Know your place, you bitch.”

Thomas, who was already half drunk. Decided to speak up. “Listen dude, you're not going back in there. You fuck with my friends, you fuck with me too.” Thomas warned him, not knowing that he was an amateur MMA fighter.

Damon just laughed “Fine whatever, but be warned. The next time I see you or that pathetic bitch Kenji. I will tear your arm off of your fucking body” with that threat he then walked off.

As they walked back in to re-join the party. Hisao still couldn't get over the fact that Kenji and Yuuko were once a couple. The pair nearly immediately went straight into Kenji's room. Hisao assumed that they were just talking, but who knows? He took a seat next to Lilly and Hanako on the couch and started to catch up with them. Hanako certainly seemed like a much more confident person since high school and He was glad to see it. Lilly was already wasted. Her addictive nature plus alcohol equals bad news. She had one arm around both Hanako and Hisao. Constantly reminding them of how much she loves them and how they're “all right”.

Meanwhile, a now steaming Thomas was getting better acquainted with Hideaki. “So, you're Shizune's little broooo riiiiighhhht” He was already slurring his words and it was only 9:30. A new personal best.

“Yeeeepp. Get me another shottttt!” Hideaki said. This was as drunk as he had ever been and he intended on keeping it going. He was more than open about his bisexuality and was pretty attracted to Thomas.

Thomas prepared three more shots as he saw Akira walking over to join himself and Hideaki. “Hey, you want a shot of rum?” He asked her, grinning in a silly way.

“Yes please dude!” She replied, hoping to get as wasted as humanly possible and see if any of these younger peeps could keep up with her.

“Coming right up” Thomas said as he poured a fourth shot. “One for you, one for you and two for me. Hehehe” He downed the shots simultaneously. Hideaki and Akira followed the leader.

Akira noticed the way Hideaki was eyeing up Thomas. A plan developing in her head to attempt to help Hideaki out. “Hey, Thomas, what's your sexual orientation? Just asking out of curiosity” She asked him trying to contain a giggle and hoping for Hideaki.

“Pffft, fuck orientation. If it's pretty, nail it.” Thomas responded whilst pouring more shots for the three.

“Hideaki's legal ya'know.” Akira said with an evil smirk on her face.

Hideaki turned in shock. “Akira..what the fu-” he was cut short by a very drunk Thomas forcing a passionate kiss on him. Hideaki was taken by surprise, but liked it. He forced his tongue into Thomas' mouth. Attacking the older boys tongue with his own.

Hisao managed to see with a somewhat blurred vision from his seat. “What...the...fuck is going on?” He had seen some shit in his day but this was truly confusing. He sat back down. Deciding that more alcohol will help. Hanako and Lilly have already passed out together on the couch. He decided to go and join Emi, Shizune and Misha.

“Hiiiiissssaaaaaaaooooo, how are you? You still watching your fitness, mister?” Emi said with a wink and a cheeky smile.

Hisao just looked at her. “No, but I just watched some weird shit.” he said to her. Then turning to Misha. “You should probably tell Shizune that her brother and my room mate are wrestling each other's tongues.” he then took a seat next to Emi.

Misha signed to Shizune the best she could in her semi-drunken state. [Hiichan says that Hidechan and Tiichan are watching wrestling or something..]

Shizune, who was also drunk. Signed back in a frantic pace which made absolutely no sense. Misha just did her signature “Wahaha” and the four at the table continued drinking.

“I'mmm boorrrrrreeeeddd” Akira declared. Thomas and Hideaki were still unleashing frenzied attacks on each others lips. She wasn't going to lie. It looked fun and she wanted in. She seperated the two drunk boys and made it two drunk boys, one drunk woman. The trio now engaged in a three-way frenzy of kissing. Thomas pulled them both closer and whispered.

“Let'sss gooo tooo my roooom”. They all agreed and headed into Thomas' room. All got onto his bed. Akira in the middle with a guy on either side of her. She layed down on her back while Hideaki and Thomas were at a slight angle. They proceeded to continue with the three-way drunken kiss-fest. Thomas eventually taking his shirt off and placing a hand down Akira's jeans. He then started rubbing her slowly and softly, causing her to moan. He would continue rubbing her through her underwear but never broke his kiss with Hideaki.

Back at the kitchen table. Hisao, Emi, Shizune and Misha were playing a game of “Never have I ever”. The rules were simple. Players take turn to say something they have never done. Any other player that has done the said thing, must take a shot. Misha kicked things off. “Never have I ever had a heart attack” Hisao was the only person to take a shot. He was already the drunkest person there. Shizune went next. She wrote down on a piece of paper.

~Never have I ever...taken the first shot in this game.

Hisao looked down at the paper. Then back to Shizune. “Aww..come on.” He then took his second shot. Emi was next in line.

“Hmm.. Never have I ever, complained about drinking two shots in a row”

Hisao's face dropped. “God Dammit!” He drunk the shot and swiftly passed out, face first on the table.

“Wahaha!” Misha found this hilarious. She took the pen from Shizune and started drawing on Hisao's face. He was not going to be happy in the morning.
(Yes I Do.)
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

“Wahaha!” Misha found this hilarious. She took the pen from Shizune and started drawing on Hisao's face. He was not going to be happy in the morning.
I don't know why but I keep on thinking Misha drew some offending male parts on Hisao's face.

God Damn my dirty mind.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Hey guys, just letting the readers of this fanfic know that I have not given up on it. I know I usually update it every 2 days and it has already been 4 since the last one, but I am going all out to make my grammar and overall writing better. I will also try and make the next chapter a lot longer than usual, aiming for a 5000 word chapter at least. In the meantime, here are some key factors that will be involved in the next chapter.

-The Thomas, Akira, Hideaki, Love Triangle.
-What Kenji will do, regarding Yuuko's, Abusive ex-boyfriend.
-How strong are Lilly's feelings for Hanako?
-How Shizune will deal with Jigoro after his conflict with Hideaki.
-Hisao gets in touch with an old friend.
(Yes I Do.)
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Revvy wrote: -The Thomas, Akira, Hideaki, Love Triangle.
*Sigh*
Revvy wrote: -What Kenji will do, regarding Yuuko's, Abusive ex-boyfriend.
HO SHIT, IT JUST GOT REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLL!
Revvy wrote: -How strong are Lilly's feelings for Hanako?
*Sigh*
Revvy wrote: -How Shizune will deal with Jigoro after his conflict with Hideaki.
-Cue Epic Fight Sequence-
Revvy wrote: -Hisao gets in touch with an old friend.
Looky here, we found ourselves a mystery!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Revvy

Re: High Times At Yamaku University (UPDATED 5/08/12)

Post by Revvy »

Chapter 7 – Mind Games and Physical Pains.

Akira was the first person awake of everyone at last nights party. She woke up with her arms around Thomas and smiled as she thought to herself. She liked the guy. The way he looked, the way he acted, the way he kissed her last night after Hideaki had fallen asleep. She was hoping that she could see more of him from now on, but sober. She also knew however, that Hideaki also liked him. It was obvious by the way he was looking at him last night and that could provide some awkwardness for the three. As she got up from the bed she looked in the mirror, she looked wrecked and had a somewhat, nasty headache. “Ugh..” she groaned as she exited the room as quietly as she could. Once out of the room she could see people crashed out everywhere. Her sister was on the couch with Hanako in her arms. “Heh, cute” she smiled upon seeing her sister cuddled up with her best friend. Hisao was snoring loudly with his face buried into a table. Shizune and Misha were sleeping on the floor next to each other with several covers over them and Emi had left a sticky note on the refrigerator notifying everyone that she had gone back to her dorm room.

“Ahhh...Fuck man..” Hisao mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes. Waking up to a massive headache with the taste of alcohol still very much on his tongue was not his preferred way of starting a day. He sat up slowly and turned around to see Akira stood behind him. “Mornin',” he said to her. However she just began to laugh hysterically, causing everyone else except those who managed to get to a bedroom wake up. “What's so funny?” he asked her in an annoyed tone.

“Go look in the mirror, hahaha,” Akira replied, still laughing. He stood up and went into the bathroom to investigate.

“Oh fuck,” He said looking into the mirror to see 'WAHAHA' written across his forehead as well as a drawn on moustache, uni-brow and an arrow on his chin, pointing towards his mouth with the words, 'penis entrance' next to it. He automatically knew who the culprit was. The whole 'Wahaha' part just gave it away. “Damn it, Misha!” He shouted. It was going to be a bitch to wash off.

Thomas emerged from his room, looking and most probably feeling, like a train wreck. His hair was a mess, his eyes were bloodshot and he was pretty much using the frame of the door to support himself. “What the fuck is all the noise about, people are trying to sleep,” He stated, clearly annoyed at Hisao's shouting waking him up. “Hisao, unless your dick has fallen off or something then there is no reason to be shouting at the top of your lungs this early on a Saturday morning.”

“Two things. Firstly, it's not as if it's 9am or something, it's 11:45 and secondly, look at what they did to my face!” Hisao shouted the last part as he stepped out of the bathroom. He saw Thomas' face begin to furiously fight back waves of laughter, but to no avail. Thomas broke into a laughing fit. Hisao just went back into the bathroom to attempt to wash it all off, rather annoyed. Thomas, however stepped out of his room. He smiled at Akira, and she did the same before he began knocking on Kenji's door. “Kenji, wake up dude..”

While Thomas continued knocking on the door to Kenji's room. Hanko woke up, seeing that she had a text message from Yuuko. “Hanako, please this urgent. Kenji is in hospital. I don't know what happened but it's pretty bad, get Hisao down here now!”

Hanako shot up, possibly quicker than anyone had ever moved and ran to the bathroom door, opening it to see Hisao, franticly scrubbing his face. “Hisao! We have to go, Kenji's been hurt, he's in hospital!”

“What?! How? I thought he was in his room?,” Hisao asked, the concern in his voice clear.

“I don't know, Yuuko sent me a text, we have to go there now!”

“Okay, Okay. Let's go,” Hisao said, putting his shirt back on.

Akira stepped in. “Come on, I'll drive you there,” she said as she grabbed her keys and jacket.

Thomas just looked at the trio and declared “Shotgun!” as he opened the door and headed out of the building with, Hisao, Akira and Hanako all following. Akira was impressed with his ability to stay relatively calm in situations which would usually cause others to panic. “There's something about him..” she thought to herself as they made their way into the car park. She spotted her car they all got in, Hanako and Hisao in the back and Thomas next to Akira. As they started the 20 or so minute drive to the Hospital. Akira put some music on, she never drove without music, she just found it boring. She noticed Thomas pull out a cigarette and light it after rolling the window down. After they had been sat in traffic for the past three minutes. He looked over to see her glaring at him as if to say “What the fuck do you think you're doing smoking that shit in my beautiful car you little punk” He quickly apologised.

“Uhh Shit, sorry.” he said, then throwing the cigarette out the window. Akira looked at him now putting on a fake confused face.

“Sorry for what? You can smoke in here if you want. Nice to know I can keep you in line though” She said to him in a sarcastic tone with a mischievous look on her face. Thomas mentally slapped himself in the face and lit a new cigarette after pretty much just throwing one away. He turned to Hanako and Hisao and offered them one.

“No thanks,” Hanako replied.

“No dude, they remind of someone I'd much rather not be thinking about,” Hisao said quietly, Leaving Thomas to wonder what he was talking about.

They finally arrived at the hospital after the traffic had moved. Hisao and Hanako rushing in, while Thomas and Akira slowly walked together. Akira deciding to try and make conversation. “So what are you doing tonight?”

“I haven't got anything planned, why? You want to continue from last night?” He said, with a wink.

Akira laughed and replied. “Hahaha, I like a guy with confidence, but how do I know you're worth my time, kiddo?”

“Kiddo? I'm 19, you can't be that much older than me and I'd say the way you moaned last night proves that any time spent with me is a good time,” He laughed as he saw her struggle for a response. “I take it, I win this round?” He said as they walked into the hospital.

Hisao and Hanako were already in Kenji's room, it didn't look good. His arm was broken, his nose was broken and he had some internal bleeding. Yuuko was sat next to his bed, tears streaming down her face. Akira and Thomas entered the room. As soon as Thomas saw Kenji in the state he was in and Yuuko crying he asked Akira and Hanako to take her to get a drink and calm her down. He and Hisao sat down as Kenji started to talk.

“I fucked up guys,” Kenji said slowly and quietly. Talking, even breathing was painful to do for him right now.

Hisao spoke up. “Kenji what happened?” He was concerned about his friend and needed to know how he ended up like this.

“I went out last night..after Yuuko fell asleep. Her ex, that Damon guy, he beat her when they were together. She told me about it all last night. I was enraged, man. I went out to find him. To hurt him. But he was right, I'm pathetic..”

“You're not pathetic, he is.” Hisao said with a hint of anger in his voice at the fact that a man who was trained in mixed martial arts would abuse what he was learning and beat up a woman. He thought of ways he could help Kenji, during the time that he would be in Hospital. He noticed Thomas stand up and clench his fist.

“I told him last night to stay the fuck out of our way last night. I warned him and he hasn't listened. I recall him threatening to break my arm too. We'll see if he fucking can.” Thomas said, looking as pissed off as he sounded. He walked out of the door and Hisao started to panic, not wanting Thomas to end up in hospital as well, from what he knew, Thomas could fight but was pushing above his weight by going after someone who was not only bigger and physically stronger but trained to fight professionally. He didn't want Thomas to get beat up but he couldn't ditch Kenji, he prayed that the three girls got back quickly so he could go after his room mate.

Authors Note: Okay so a bit of a short chapter there, but I haven't updated in a long time and feel like I needed to soon, the next few chapters will be longer and a lot more interesting, I promise.
(Yes I Do.)