Katawa Aniki (KS Rewrite) (18+ Occasionally) [Updated 10/30]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

DietKane

Re: Katawa Aniki (KS Rewrite) (18+ Occasionally) [Updated 4/

Post by DietKane »

Sorry for the long wait time, but here's Act 4 Part 03.
I co-write a KS rewrite with my friend Demifiend/Popo. It's called Katawa Aniki
lilly a slut and worst girl
Dippeggs

Re: Katawa Aniki (KS Rewrite) (18+ Occasionally) [Updated 5/

Post by Dippeggs »

If I was a teacher there I'd be mad about 5 students ditching my class in one day watching shows and playing arcade games.
Popo

Post by Popo »

Dippeggs wrote:If I was a teacher there I'd be mad about 5 students ditching my class in one day watching shows and playing arcade games.
Haha. Well, circumstances can be unusual at a school like Yamaku.
Every day is a miracle.
Popo

Post by Popo »

Act 4, Part 04 has now arrived. We hope it delights the eye.
Every day is a miracle.
Dippeggs

Post by Dippeggs »

Finally one of them mans up.
Guestimate

Post by Guestimate »

After watching them dance around each-other for so long, all I can say is its about bloody time! Heres hoping Junchi/Hanako get themselves figured out next. :wink:
Popo

Post by Popo »

Guestimate wrote:After watching them dance around each-other for so long, all I can say is its about bloody time! Heres hoping Junchi/Hanako get themselves figured out next. :wink:
Nice choice of word there, "dance" around each other. :lol: However, it bears mentioning that something taking place and neither of them saying a word about it, is far from figured out. The pacing of this story is very deliberate, for a certain emotional build-up and for the development of personalities and the strong bonds between the characters. I will say that we've done our best to try to make certain happenings worthy of the suspense.
Every day is a miracle.
Popo

Post by Popo »

I got the last of my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. I might take a few days off of editing, but the next release will be out before too long.
Every day is a miracle.
Popo

Post by Popo »

I went through some unforeseen health complications (a nasty infection and such), but I'm recovering well, now. It's just taking me longer than I'd thought it would. Nevertheless, we've made some progress on editing, yesterday and today, and the new part will likely be out soon-ish. Just a heads-up, it'll be kinda short-ish.
Every day is a miracle.
Dippeggs

Post by Dippeggs »

Popo wrote:I went through some unforeseen health complications (a nasty infection and such), but I'm recovering well, now. It's just taking me longer than I'd thought it would. Nevertheless, we've made some progress on editing, yesterday and today, and the new part will likely be out soon-ish. Just a heads-up, it'll be kinda short-ish.
I remember when I had my wisdom teeth pulled out. I threw up when they got me into my car, and I too had a infection. Mine was pretty gross though so I won't describe it in detail.

Anyway, looking forward to the next installment.
DietKane

Post by DietKane »

Sorry for the really long hiatus, but here's a new chapter! Act 4 Part 05!
I co-write a KS rewrite with my friend Demifiend/Popo. It's called Katawa Aniki
lilly a slut and worst girl
Popo

Post by Popo »

I'm still healin' up. Work is underway on the next part. Should be ready in the next few days. I have some appointments and stuff to handle, so we'll see.
Every day is a miracle.
inthewind

Post by inthewind »

I registered this account to do two things. One is write a meaningful post (which I haven't yet) to relay and vent feelings about my experience with this game that I can't find a good place to do so anywhere else.

The second was to subscribe to these updates.

In short, thank you.
Popo

Post by Popo »

inthewind wrote:I registered this account to do two things. One is write a meaningful post (which I haven't yet) to relay and vent feelings about my experience with this game that I can't find a good place to do so anywhere else.

The second was to subscribe to these updates.

In short, thank you.
I imagine you'll make quite a meaningful post. We're grateful to you and all of our readers for joining us on this linguistic journey.
Every day is a miracle.
inthewind

Post by inthewind »

Popo wrote: I imagine you'll make quite a meaningful post. We're grateful to you and all of our readers for joining us on this linguistic journey.
This is said post. Reading that, I think you'll understand why I'm so drawn to this work; your Shizune is very compelling and well-wrought, and I highly appreciate it, as well as the great level of attention to detail overall. I really enjoy how planned and structured things are that references made in the first act end up coming true in a sideways manner later on, and it leaves one wondering what will end up being self-referential next.

This is, actually, one of the first pieces of fanfiction that I've read at all, and certainly the only one I've felt compelled to see all the way through. Thank you for your time and work.