Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Guest90206

Re: Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

Post by Guest90206 »

Uh...

Well. I... uh...

Well.

Dare I say... This is actually good stuff.
Hanabro to the end.
Mural Man

Post by Mural Man »

Banda wrote:So like, after this last story I've more or less decided that I really like writing Hideaki, so the next handful of upcoming stories are going to be in their own timeline that's post KS Shizune end.
You mean... more Hideaki?
Banda

Post by Banda »

Mural Man wrote:
Banda wrote:So like, after this last story I've more or less decided that I really like writing Hideaki, so the next handful of upcoming stories are going to be in their own timeline that's post KS Shizune end.
You mean... more Hideaki?
Yes, a lot more. Basically a friend noted that amongst the writers for KS fanfiction, each writer seems to have a signature character they write. Oddly enough, mine is Hideaki, and I intend to put together these loose stories following a timeline which puts him and Hisao in a relationship. Stories are both sexual and non-sexual in nature. Sometimes you get the boner and sometimes you get the feels.
I am the Futa King, and shall remain so until my Bolvar comes.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Banda wrote: Sometimes you get the boner and sometimes you get the feels.
And those awkward in-between moments. :/
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Mahorfeus wrote:
Banda wrote: Sometimes you get the boner and sometimes you get the feels.
And those awkward in-between moments. :/
I think they call those foners. Or beels, I'm not quite sure.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

Hoitash wrote:I think they call those foners. Or beels, I'm not quite sure.
No, you get a phoner when you sext.
Hanabro to the end.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Guest90206 wrote:
Hoitash wrote:I think they call those foners. Or beels, I'm not quite sure.
No, you get a phoner when you sext.
But a foner is really only a phoner if you use Tracfone.
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
Banda

Post by Banda »

I seriously love all of you. Seriously.
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Long time, no read.
Banda wrote:Hisao and Hideaki go to the movies.
YEEEEESSSSSSSSS. :mrgreen:
I look up from the book in my hand, turning my head toward the source of the whining. It’s Hideaki, face scrunched up in a pout/stern look at the end of the aisle. He’s dressed up today, more than normal, short shorts traded out for a navy blue skirt and white blouse with a pair of black flats to complete the outfit. He’s changed even more since that night, going from androgynous to pretty much full female. His hair is longer now, almost down to his shoulders, and a recent trip to a stylist makes it look surprisingly good on him. Of course he kept that little twinge of hair, and the hairclips that pin one side behind his ear.
Did I mention I'm completely gay for this little bastard? Because I am completely gay for this little bastard.
“He’s MY boyfriend! You had your chance, and YOU left HIM!”
Wham. This cat's got claws.
Jigoro catching myself and Hideaki kissing.
Double wham. Thing is, I can see that happening, and it's awesome. "My son may be gay, but at least you're not straight." Jigorean logic.
I quickly grab his hand, noting how he immediately seems to get happier, and I get this slight feeling of accomplishment at getting something right on the first date.
Dude, this. I'm not too keen on dating, even back when I was in high school. Heh, I'd much rather let a session happen and see what blossoms from there, but that's neither here or there. Regardless, that moment where you awkwardly decide that holding hands is the proper course of action and it totally frickin' IS? Sweetness.
Tonight was a good night.
Good call, Hisao. And this story was good, too.

<3

Banda, as long as you're doing traps, I'm okay with no dickgirls.
... Danger.
Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

To begin: should not want.
Well, after two weeks of being quarantined, Hideaki finally managed to talk Shizune into letting us hang out together… the three of us.

Imagine the most awkward situation you’ve been through, and then double it.

That’s what it was like.
This prose is sharp, it's clever, and the narrative voice comes through loud and clear. I like it a lot.
I’ve known Shizune for a while now, and if there’s one defining quality she has it’s that she’s one of the strongest people I know.

But that broke her.

She gave me this look, the saddest look I’ve ever seen, and just started crying. We eventually managed to calm her down, and she apologized to Hideaki for her actions, and after a very quiet car ride home I got to have an even more awkward experience.
And here I am, being punched in the gut with the strange emotion of sadness, while I'm reading a follow up to the a story where Hisao had sexual shenanigans with his ex-girlfriend's trap little brother. I don't know what's up and what's down anymore.
Good work. I also really, really like the fact that this story takes place after one of the girls' routes, and that Shizune and Hisao are (above events notwithstanding) pretty much okay with that. It's a unique setting, at least as far as I have read, and I think it affords you a whole ton of interesting story directions and ideas. Again, good work.
Jigoro catching myself and Hideaki kissing.
Welp, time to commit suicide.jpg.

I have no real interest in Hideaki as a character at all, and I'm not into traps. But somehow, this piece manages to be sweet, heartwarming and interesting, and I really think it's one of your better stories. I can actually say that maybe you should begin putting the stories in this continuity in a separate thread, and I'll be following them either way.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

Banda

Post by Banda »

I do intend to move this into another thread once I get the next scene out, I won't be deleting the two scenes from this thread, instead just pullin' the 'ol copy/paste move. I'm glad people like these stories because honestly I enjoy writing them more than anything else I've written.

Also, how I feel when I get praise over hate for Hideaki fiction.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Study Hour
Hideaki Spends the Night with Hisao H-Mode Engaged

I flop my head onto the desk, groaning at the essay I’m “supposed” to finish. It’s three pages long, over the Meiji Era of Japan, just the basic outline of that section of history, but I’m not going to finish it.

I’m… preoccupied.

By that I mean Hideaki is currently taking 90% of my attention.

Just 90% though, the other ten is still trying to pull me back to the boring essay.

He was on a half-day today, and tomorrow school is out anyway, so he decided to surprise me at my campus. It was pretty funny to see other guys hitting on him in my dorm, his combo of spaghetti-strap top and capri’s keeping his female illusion up enough that they ignored his flat chest. I had to sign him in under his name, which got us both a look, but I really didn’t care because I was actually glad to see him.

It’d been a week since our first date, and most of our talking was done via webcam this time around. It was obvious we missed each other though, Hideaki had that look in his eyes, and I’m sure I did too. We always ended our sessions by pressing a hand against the screen.

Corny I know, but it makes him smile.

Of course, I didn’t expect him to miss me in an entirely separate way either, and now I’m slightly frustrated by the fact that I’m going to have to rush this essay later.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I look down between my legs where Hideaki has situated himself on splayed knees.

He gives me this slight pout, like I’ve just scolded him for playing too loud, and begins to fiddle with my belt.

“I really want to try it, b-but I can stop if you don’t want me to,” he stumbles over his words as he hits a snag in my belt loop, his cute stutter reminding me of Hanako before she got into the newspaper club, and made a few new friends.

“No, you’re fine, just was making sure this is what you really wanted,” I lean back, letting him finish unbuckling my pants, and slide down my zipper.

He reaches into the open fly of my boxers, slowly dragging the tips of his fingers down my already hardened shaft, mouth opening a little as he moves to grasp it.

“It’s harder than I remember,” he near-whispers, eyes transfixed on my cock as his pulls it into view.
I almost want to roll my eyes at that, but I realize he’s slightly right. This is the hardest I’ve been in a long time, and I think it’s because we haven’t done anything like this since that night. I haven’t even had time for self-pleasure with my workload either.

My thought process is interrupted by Hideaki again, as the tip of his tongue grazes my head, swirling around and making the tip glisten in the light from my desk lamp. He’s careful about it, or maybe awed, I’m not really sure because I’m not in his position, but he does seem to be taking his time with it all.
His hands run along the sides slowly, causing me to involuntarily twitch, and Hideaki giggles. He grasps me again with one hand, sliding the other back inside my boxers to pull my balls out, and begins to gently play with them as he jacks me off. It feels great, and only gets better as I watch Hideaki’s face as he toys with me. This look of curiosity mixed with lust and a hint of anxiety that he might be doing something wrong.

“It’s a lot bigger up close…” he murmurs before positioning his mouth over me.

Freeing one hand up to tuck one side of his hair behind an ear, he lets his tongue slip out as he descends on me.

Oh god, it’s so warm, and wet… and tight.

I’m glad it’s not like the videos I’ve seen, the loud slurping along with stupid amount of saliva dripping from the girl’s mouth, and the awkward dirty talk. Instead it’s almost dead silent, Hideaki making almost no noises as he fellates me.

He starts slow, taking in more and more each time he moves, lips sealed around me with how hard he’s sucking. The places he’s not reaching are covered by his hand, wrapped tight around me and moving in rhythm with his mouth. It feels great, not one part of me is being un-stimulated by him as he indulges what I can only guess is a secret desire, or some sort of goal he’s set for himself.

He begins to move faster, having figured out how much he can take in, and now his hair swishes with the motion of his head. He’s forced to fix his hair every few seconds, and it’s now that I realize where his other hand has been. Looking down between my legs I see he’s undone his pants, erection swaying above the yellow striped panties he’s wearing.

Cute… I guess… wonder where he got those.

His hand goes back and forth from his hair to his own cock, stroking it in rhythm along with his bobbing when not fixing the wild strands. He works wonders on me, swirling his tongue around me while I’m inside his mouth, and even twisting his head to add even more stimulation along with the almost constant tugging of the hand still grasping me.

It feels good, too good… oh god Hideaki it-

I groan loudly, my vision going white as I come, cock twitching in his mouth as I unload my saved load onto his tongue.

He doesn’t back off, nor does he stop moving, instead he increases his pace the second he tastes the cum, and I feel him moan quietly as he comes as well, a splash of liquid dampening my pant leg as he rides his orgasm out while still sucking reverently on me.

I guess he saved up too.

As we come down from our peaks, Hideaki gives me this shy look as he quickly gulps down the mouthful of sperm, blushing as he slips his now deflating cock back into the panties.

I feel tired, really tired, but good… like I just lifted a weight off my shoulders.

Like the combined stress of work and school just melted away with one orgasm, and now I’ve spent so much energy that all I can think about is sleep.

I stand up, letting my pants fall off, and I help Hideaki stand, giving his a deep kiss once we’re both up.

“Wah, what’re you doing Hisao?” he squeals as I pick him up, his capri’s falling off as he kicks his legs.

“Going to bed Hideaki, did you not want to join me?” I chuckle, dropping him onto the small twin bed.

“B-But it’s only ten o’clock… Don’t you want to do anything~?” he plays with his hands as he talks, both index fingers poking each other while he avoids eye contact.

Smiling I set myself down next to him, bracing my back against the wall and he quickly positions himself to sit in between my legs. Pulling the blanket to cover us, I turn my small television on, and switch to a movie channel before wrapping my arms around him. I idly notice that his hair smells like coconut as he angles his head up to kiss me, smiling as he breaks off.

The movie is an old western, something about a graveyard, and I’m surprised that Hideaki is so interested in it.

“I didn’t know you liked westerns,” I whisper in his ear.

“It’s the only thing my dad and I have in common. We used to watch them when I was young, and he’d play cowboys and Indians with me,” he quietly replies.

Huh, Jigoro likes cowboys? Unsurprising, but more importantly it was something Hideaki shares with his father.

“Do you still watch them with him?”

“Mhmm, we watch the old Yul Brenner ones when they’re on, and he also likes Lee Van Cleef,” Hideaki plays with my hands under the covers, holding them tight as we talk.

“Which ones do you like?”

“I like… Sam Elliot. He’s really gruff, but nice. I also like um… Charles Bronson. What about you?”

I can’t lie, I don’t watch many westerns, but I did watch a handful of Eastwood pictures.

“Clint Eastwood is good, I like him. Not seen much else, haven’t even seen this before,”

Hideaki lets go of my hands, flipping over in my lap and giving me a flabbergasted look.

“You’ve never seen The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly?” he exclaims, his look changing to almost anger at me.

“N-No… Never really been a Western guy,”

He sits back on his legs, bringing one hand up and chewing on his thumbnail in thought for a second. I wonder if he’s about to reprimand me for not seeing the movie before when I notice he’s not looking at me, but at my shirt.

“Hisao… do you think I’m weird?”

The question hits me unexpectedly, and I stutter for a second before responding.

“N-No, why do you ask?”

“Well I wear girl’s clothing, and I’m dating my sister’s ex-boyfriend to start, and I haven’t really got many friends,”

He trails off, eyes moving down to the bed as if he’s almost ashamed he’s admitting all of this.

I never knew he didn’t have friends, never talked about school much really, but then again he did most of the talking.

“Why don’t you have many friends?”

He chews on his thumbnail again, eyes boring holes in the bed sheets as he starts to respond.

“A few of the guys saw me outside school one day, wearing my tights, and I normally have to wear a boy’s uniform at school,”

He stops chewing on his thumbnail, instead moving that hand to clutch his bicep before continuing.

“They called me names, mean names, stuff like ‘faggot’ and ‘homo’. Then it got spread to school, and they starting calling me names there as well,”

He sniffs, crossing his arms together tightly as he struggles to keep going.

“They stole my clothes the other day from the locker room, replaced my uniform with a girl’s set, and made me put it on for them,”

The tears start falling, almost audibly against the sheets as I instinctively scoot forward to hug him, his head burying itself on my shoulder.

I let him cry it out, he needs it, and I’d rather he do it here than by himself in his room. I didn’t know he was going through this, and it’s not like he had anyone to talk about it with. Shizune would probably go on a rampage, giving the principal of his school six kinds of hell, and just make things worse for him. Jigoro might do the same, but I don’t understand that man’s thought process, and I have no intention of ever understanding.

That leaves me, his boyfriend, to comfort him, and make things better.

“T-Then they made me wear it all day… and … and…”

He’s babbling quietly, the entirety of his pent up stress from school pouring at once, making his words indiscernible amongst the silent sobs.

So I do the only thing I can, I hold him tight, and wait for the tears to end.

Eventually they do, and Hideaki gives me a bashful smile as he repositions himself in my lap after I remove my tear stained shirt. I hold him close, letting him play with my hands as we watch a little more of the movie, when I yawn out of boredom.

“Are you alright?” he asks quietly.

“Yea, just not a big Western fan remember?”

“Oh… are you bored?” he turns to look me in the eyes.

I nod quickly, smirking at the giggle he lets out.

“Well… if you’re bored, then we can watch something else can’t we~?”

He snatches the remote from my nightstand, clicking the channel over to this all day anime channel, pulling the blankets up around us.

We sit back and watch the tv for a while, Hideaki quietly singing along with intros and endings as he gets more and more tired. I’m thankful of that, I’ve been forcing myself to stay awake since we moved to the bed, and the second his eyes close I let our bodies slide down to be more comfortable.

Positioning him to my side, I move my pillow to better cushion my head, and I guess I make Hideaki think I’m getting up. He rolls over almost all the way on top of me, hugging me close and using my chest as a pillow.

“N-No, you’re staying,” he mutters eyes still closed as he attempts to hug me tighter.

Chuckling quietly, I wrap my arm around him, smiling at the content little moan he makes when he feels my movement, and I turn the alarm clock on my nightstand to the off position.

The only thing I want waking me up is him.

There we go, extended it a bit, changed around the dialogue, and added some more "plot". Hoping this miiiight make it better.
Last edited by Banda on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Oh, my, my, MY.

You know, there's trap stories that make me all "YEEEEEEAAAAAHHH BOOOOIIII" inside and out, but it's all about the little things, man. Those seemingly minor details that make or break the whole deal. Those things that leave lasting, vivid impressions in a man's mind and almost make him wanna switch teams. Consider this:
Freeing one hand up to tuck one side of his hair behind an ear, he lets his tongue slip out as he descends on me.
Any other fiction, and I'd have been like "Okay, HAWT. Dig it! POINTERS, maybe. On to the next one." But that tiny little line pushed some new thresholds of Letters to Penthouse material. Goddamn, dude. Goddamn. Well done. I haven't read a piece of erotic fiction that felt real in a GOOD way (as opposed to in a "Christ, I sure am glad I'm not a woman" way), in a LONG time.

:D

10/10. Five stars. A+. You don't have to do dickgirls if you don't want to anymore.
... Danger.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Total Destruction wrote:You don't have to do dickgirls if you don't want to anymore.
How would he maintain his title as Futa King, though?

...Why am I encouraging him?
Banda

Post by Banda »

Until someone else writes more futa than me, I will keep my title.