This is my favorite thing. Thank you so much. :lol:
... Danger.
Banda

Re: Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

Post by Banda »

If Walls Could Talk, These Would Scream
Emi Futanari, for a friend.

This was it, the race of his life.

He didn't dare look behind him, taking that long would slow him enough to put her ahead.

His heart pounded in rhythm with his feet on the track. The orange sun glinting off the roof of the equipment shed, partially blinding him as he listened to the distinct clacking of Emi's prosthetics. She wasn't going her top speed, holding back to toy with him, like a cat playing with a mouse.

Why did he ever agree to this?

This... Stupid ass bet.

"Beat me in a race Hisao, and you can fuck me," she had said "But lose, and I get to fuck you,"

At first, he thought it was a win-win, she was a girl right?

Hahaha... NOPE.

The second she'd seen relief in his eyes at the wager, she'd lifted up her skirt, revealing a sizeable bulge in her blue and white striped panties. That's right, she had a dick, and one that he was pretty sure was bigger than his.

This bet just got serious, like.... $100 serious.

He began breathe harder, the sustained pace taking it's toll on him. No, he thought, it cannot go down like this. He began to run harder, a cold shock running through his body as he got his second wind, and a smile began to creep its way across his face as he saw the finish line around the bend.
Unfortunately, he also saw Emi's bloomers as she passed him...

Oh hell...

- - -

"Ready Hisao?" Emi asked in a sultry tone.

"Yeah... I guess,"

He was bent over a stack of mats in the track shed, naked of course, as a simularly naked Emi on her knees slowly massaging his ass. Strangely, he was okay with her massaging his ass, until he heard the bottle flip open with an audible pop. Lemon scent filled the air as the cold liquid dripped onto his asscrack, sending a shock through his body, causing him to involuntarily tense up.

"Scare you a little Hi~sao?" she chuckled.

"S-Shut up," he snapped back.

"No need... To be a sore loser!" Emi shouted as she stabbed one slender finger into his anus.

He wasn't ready for that, not in the slightest, and his eyes went wide as the offending item wiggled inside of him. This was, this was VERY odd, and he felt conflicted about they way it felt. On one hand it felt wrong, the finger pushing into a place intended for the opposite action, but on the other hand...

This felt... Slightly good.

"Starting to relax I see," Emi stated with a smirk as Hisao's anus stopped attempting to cut off circulation to her finger.

Hisao didn't respond, instead he buried his face into his arms as she added another finger, moving each finger back and forth opposite of each other. The new sensation elicited a small moan out of Hisao, one he didn't intend to let out, but one that Emi heard.

"Enjoying this Hisao? I didn't know you were into anal," she giggled.

As she worked her fingers in his rectum, Emi used her free hand to fondle his hardened cock, gently running her hands up and down the shaft as Hisao's breathing became more labored. Feeling as if he was prepared for the main show, Emi retracted her slicked fingers from his sphincter, and squeezed a dollop of lubricant on her own member.

Pulling her other hand away from Hisao's dick, she spread his cheeks just enough to get a glimpse at her target, and with one lube covered hand she guided her cock into Hisao's loosened asshole. Slowly she fed the entire length into him, moaning audibly at the was his tight passage massaged her, until she felt her balls gently slap against his.

"You alright Hi~sao?" she asked, genuinly concerned with how quiet he was.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine," Hisao almost moaned in reply "It seems like you've done this before,"

Emi's laugh echoed throughout the shed "I told you I was close to the track captain right?"

Hisao's half-closed eyes snapped wide with surprise.

She said he was ga- Ohhhhhhh....

Hisao's revelation was interrupted by the sudden feeling of Emi gripping his hips and pulling her slippery dick partially out of him. She waited a few seconds before slamming herself back into him, balls now loudly slapping against his, and forcing a loud moan out of him.

"You ARE enjoying this!" Emi exclaimed, as she began to thrust into him.

She was right he was enjoying this, mainly due to the way her member hit his prostate with each thrust, or possibly because of the cute moans she made every time she bottomed out in him. It really didn't matter because he was getting just as lost as she was in lust, and the only thing that mattered to him was cumming.

Fortunately, he didn't have to wait very long as Emi began to give him a reach-around, and his new found attraction to prostate massaging. He came hard, anus clenching around Emi's dick as his own twitched, ropes of gooey sperm splattering quietly onto the floor.

"Ooooh Hisao, your ass is the best!" Emi exclaimed as she climaxed as well.

She didn't pull out, slamming the entire length into him, as he rode out the remainder of his own orgasm. He didn't think it possible, being that there was a male refractory period and all, but as she pumped him rectum full of hot, sticky, cum Hisao had a secondary orgasm. His cock, again, spitting out the contents of his balls onto the floor, making a nice off-white puddle on the cold cement.

Once her orgasm subsided, Emi pulled out of him, his loosened anus feeling slightly empty now as it reflexively pushed out a small bit of her load. Emi laid herself on his back, her still partially hardened member rubbing against his, as she gave him a light hug.

"I told you Hisao... I'm the fastest thing on no legs," she breathlessly stated.
I am the Futa King, and shall remain so until my Bolvar comes.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Now this is a story I can get behind.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Why do I enjoy these!?
BRB I am going to get my mental health checked.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Bi-Polar Hernandez

Post by Bi-Polar Hernandez »

Doomish wrote:Now this is a story I can get behind.
ehuehuehue
Banda

Post by Banda »

http://imgur.com/QiJ5c
DaGarver

Post by DaGarver »

You owe me a new pair of sides.
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

GodDAMMIT Banda...

So you've done Misha, Rin, and Emi...
That means the only ones left are...

No.

NO.

Don't even fucking THINK about it.

I will TRACK YOU DOWN.
Hanabro to the end.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Guest90206 wrote: Banda...

So you've done Misha, Rin, and Emi...
That means the only ones left are...

No.

NO.

Don't even fucking THINK about it.

I will TRACK YOU DOWN.
:3
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

Banda wrote: :3
Don't you make that face at me!

Hanabro to the end.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Damnit, I'm a sucker for Commando gifs... THIS TIME YOU WIN.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Banda wrote: This... Stupid ass bet.
I see what you did there.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
Vekter

Post by Vekter »

I'm gonna need both hands for this.
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

If that is an actual transformer, I will eat this bottle I've had to fight not spraying all over my laptop. This story, and the above comments, are gold.
... Danger.
George Da Moose

Post by George Da Moose »

The stories written here are of a quality unseen before.
I salute you for bringing me a joy I never thought I would feel.
Just made an account to say that. I love you man.