A Deft Touch (Full rewrite of Shizune's route.) [18+...ish]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

DarkWolfInsanity

A Deft Touch (Full rewrite of Shizune's route.) [18+...ish]

Post by DarkWolfInsanity »

Original post cut because suspicion of plagiarism is enough. Should it reappear, appropriate measures will be taken.

-Silentcook
Last edited by DarkWolfInsanity on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOMEONE FUCKING DELETE MY USER PLEASE
Brogurt

Re: A Deft Touch (Full rewrite of Shizune's route.)

Post by Brogurt »

>what is pastebin
DarkWolfInsanity

Hell if i know.

Edit: OH THAT! xD Fuck that was a upload from a long time ago. I uploaded that as a different name as i usually do cause people think I always steal stuff. >.> (bunch of bastards they are...) but that upload is just what i had finished then as soon as i got the first draft of it done. I've gone back through again and edited parts, fixed parts, and respelled mispeled words. (Misspelled that for a reason.) But I swear to you sir. This is my story.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

okay I don't know what you're talking about, but I was suggesting that if you think something is super long, that you upload it to pastebin and give us the link here

maybe I should have made that more clear instead of being too internet-y
DarkWolfInsanity

Wahaha~. I thought you found my already post on pastebin with this. xD
But as i said, it's only the first draft of this. It's nowhere near as exceptional as the final copy, the one i'm starting to put up here. :D

(Not ha ha. Wahaha~. In Misha's honor. *salutes*)

Re: A Deft Touch (Full rewrite of Shizune's route.) [18+...i

Post by Guest »

I don't mean to be rude, but I've read this before. Here, in fact. And as far as I know, All-Maker isn't intending to do a rewrite of Shizune's route, one by the name of "A Deft Touch" was/is underway by Ghostwriter. So if you're not All-Maker or Ghostwriter, then perhaps there's some explaining to do.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I don't mean to be rude, but I've read this before. Here, in fact. And as far as I know, All-Maker isn't intending to do a rewrite of Shizune's route, one by the name of "A Deft Touch" was/is underway by Ghostwriter. So if you're not All-Maker or Ghostwriter, then perhaps there's some explaining to do.
Rumbled~!
Henry Spencer

Post by Henry Spencer »

Guest wrote:I don't mean to be rude, but I've read this before. Here, in fact. And as far as I know, All-Maker isn't intending to do a rewrite of Shizune's route, one by the name of "A Deft Touch" was/is underway by Ghostwriter. So if you're not All-Maker or Ghostwriter, then perhaps there's some explaining to do.
Uh oh.

If this turns out to be legit, all the better. It's an excellent start. But for now, I'm gonna sit back and watch the (potential) fireworks.
that guy

Post by that guy »

>plagiarizing fanfiction

C'mon, dude. Who even does that?

All-maker wrote this and you're not All-Maker. You pretty much copy-pasted it from his pastebin and then slapped Ghostwriter's Shizune rewrite title from here on it.

All Maker's "Student Council":

A little message from the actual author, after it was brought to his attention.
All-Maker

Post by All-Maker »

Hi. I was informed of this pretty quickly! Thanks to those who did that.

I am All-Maker, and I am indeed the author of this (partial) story. Take a look at this: http://pastebin.com/4M7d6q5a

I titled it Student Council, and wrote it not as a prologue to anything, just as a prequel to KS. I mean come on, you posted an old version anyway. And then you kneejerked to defend yourself with a half-baked story when somebody even mentioned "pastebin". Plagiarism is shitty. If you really feel like you don't have the creativity to even try writing, then don't steal someone else's work. It won't do you any good. If this was an original property of mine, I'd be seriously upset. Right now I'm just very disappointed.

Thanks again for the people who already pointed it out as mine. And thanks for reading.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Wow, seriously?

<long string of expletives> your mom.

There's a special circle of Hell for plagiarizers; It's the one where nobody ever pays any attention to you.
Catgirl Kleptocracy

Post by Catgirl Kleptocracy »

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

In all seriousness, that's shitty, but as low a blow it is and however much it's a kick in the nuts, take it as an honor that somebody thought your writing was good enough that they wanted credit for it. That's an achievement, dog. Props.
EmiBro

Post by EmiBro »

Wow, I just thought it was Ghostwriter or The Maker posting under a different name. I never expected that someone could be pathetic enough to plagiarize fanfiction.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

This is possibly a new low for the forums.

Thread locked, carry any drama elsewhere.

Let this be a warning to everyone who draws heavily from source materials, instead of trying to create one's own.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.