Tomorrow's Doom ~ Up: 04/30/16 ~ recommitted to completion.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

azumeow

Re: Tomorrow's Doom ~ Up: 04/02/14 ~ Reactivated

Post by azumeow »

Helbereth wrote:
Mournful3ch0 wrote:
Helbereth wrote:U.S.S. Empirical Data
Check back for the first time in a few weeks, this is what I see... I'm in tears laughing again, people at the DMV must think I am insane shuddering and crying in the yellow line.
The best part about this, for me at least, is that you can't even explain it to them without sounding even more crazy.
Mournful3ch0 wrote:Is that a Black Hole research and exploration vessel?
It's a scientific ship, but lately it mostly just blows very large holes in other people's ships... take from that whatever you feel is right.
Hue. I enjoy these types of jokes.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Loving the story so far, I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter. Really loving the characters, there is so much more to them than I first thought. :)
Hyperactive

Post by Hyperactive »

I really hope you haven't given up on this story, easily my favourite one on here. Keep up the good work if you're still going!
TyronePotato

Post by TyronePotato »

I come here every day and look at this thread for about 5 minutes, hoping that maybe he updates the post and a new chapter comes out while I am watching it.
ooooh feels.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

YutoTheOrc wrote:Loving the story so far, I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter. Really loving the characters, there is so much more to them than I first thought. :)
Thanks, I think that's the point of any story; if I told you everything right from the beginning, the rest would be pretty boring.
Hyperactive wrote:I really hope you haven't given up on this story, easily my favourite one on here. Keep up the good work if you're still going!
Certainly not, I've just been depressed, distracted, and demotivated for the past six months or so. In truth, I open up and do a little bit of writing or editing almost every day, but it's really slow going.
TyronePotato wrote:I come here every day and look at this thread for about 5 minutes, hoping that maybe he updates the post and a new chapter comes out while I am watching it.
That's why I don't post here all too often, really. It feels wrong getting people's hopes up by putting my name in the most recent poster box, and then they come in and just find a few scattered thoughts or responses to the few comments people still leave behind.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Helbereth wrote:That's why I don't post here all too often, really. It feels wrong getting people's hopes up by putting my name in the most recent poster box, and then they come in and just find a few scattered thoughts or responses to the few comments people still leave behind.
But you posting here does have the side effect of letting us know that, despite the lack of updates, you are at least keeping your story alive.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

griffon8 wrote:
Helbereth wrote:Certainly not, I've just been depressed, distracted, and demotivated for the past six months or so
That's why I don't post here all too often, really. It feels wrong getting people's hopes up by putting my name in the most recent poster box, and then they come in and just find a few scattered thoughts or responses to the few comments people still leave behind.
But you posting here does have the side effect of letting us know that, despite the lack of updates, you are at least keeping your story alive.
This. I can wait for more of Aiko's wacky adventures. Also, for the depressed, distracted and demotivated part...I get that, dude. Focus on you. I was the same way about six months back, and my recovery came at the cost of a lot. Have to retake three classes. Almost dropped out of college. Just keep hoping, keep believing.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
agentraptor

Post by agentraptor »

Is this a deadfic?
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

No.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I'm dreading the size of the update Helbereth is going to inflict on us after this long a hiatus...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Mournful3ch0

Post by Mournful3ch0 »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I'm dreading the size of the update Helbereth is going to inflict on us after this long a hiatus...
Dread is the wrong word. Unless you are a masochist.

In which case I've never dreaded dreading a Helbereth update.
Image "Forsooth, that line was feeble." - Courtesy of Mirage_GSM
Image "It occurs to me that maybe I’m an idiot." - Thanks to Jaspirian
edruil

Post by edruil »

Mournful3ch0 wrote:I've never dreaded dreading a Helbereth update.
Truth. It's like waiting for Christmas morning. Sometimes it takes about that long, too :)

I kid, of course.
PvtCaboose

Post by PvtCaboose »

This will be my first post and I specifically made an accout to comment on what I've read so far of "Tomorrow's Doom". I really like your writing style and have enjoyed reading up to this point, it been a few weeks since I've caught up to the "Activated/Deactivated" posts I am really looking forward to your next update. This has been one of the best Fan Fictions I've read thus far, its funny, dramatic and a great "page turner". I hope everything is going well for yourself and I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to your next update!

Great so far keep up the good work!
MagneticDucky

Post by MagneticDucky »

I cant express how giddy i got when i read masa and mune as a chrono trigger reference :lol: