Tomorrow's Doom ~ Up: 04/30/16 ~ recommitted to completion.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

MagneticDucky

Re: Tomorrow's Doom ~ Up: 04/02/14 ~ Reactivated

Post by MagneticDucky »

I hope more than anything that tomorrow brings doom to us all
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

It is my hope to bring a little doom into everyone's tomorrows, if I can. Perhaps that means I have something in common with the vilest of despots and tyrants in history, but I think I'm okay with that.
MagneticDucky

Post by MagneticDucky »

I am also ok with that :D
Deadpool021

Post by Deadpool021 »

Alright so I read all the chapters in the past 5 days (I have nothing better to do on my free time, don't judge me). I really love the cast of characters and how the story progressed. I want to ask if this Fanfic is on hold? Don't get me wrong I am not requesting or asking when the next chapter will be but since the last chapter was posted in February I was wondering if it is still in progress or not.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Put simply, yes, it's still in progress. Nobody wants to see it finished more than me.

That said, I've come across the Great Wall of China in terms of writer's blocks. That plus life and more than a little writer's fatigue has resulted in a rather long break between chapter publications.
Deadpool021

Post by Deadpool021 »

Helbereth wrote:Put simply, yes, it's still in progress. Nobody wants to see it finished more than me.

That said, I've come across the Great Wall of China in terms of writer's blocks. That plus life and more than a little writer's fatigue has resulted in a rather long break between chapter publications.
That's nice to know. The story seems to be close to it's end and you've been writing it for the past two years so thats dedication. I always prefer waiting a while for something good than getting something mediocre quickly so I'd say take your time. If it serves as any additional inspiration, you can count on one more fan anxiously awaiting your next chapter :D .
TyronePotato

Post by TyronePotato »

I recently said to myself:

There will definitely be a new Tomorrow's Doom chapter before the Miki Route Curse is gone.

I was wrong. ;)
ooooh feels.
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

That or a new one of MTtB. Patience gives the best rewards, though...I hope.
HipsterJoe

Post by HipsterJoe »

I just wanted to say this story is literally (definition: not literally) killing me, because I glanced at the table of contents, noticed an Act 4 and assumed it was completed. It was with a dawning sense of horror that I realized that Scene 44 was not the penultimate chapter and that there was still so much more story to tell. I really cannot wait to read Akio's confession about her Huntington's Disease to Hisao and see the interplay of his might die early to her definitely die on a schedule.

I couldn't figure out a way to word this without it coming across as demanding, but I just wanted to say you have a new reader excited for when you are able to continue the story the way you want to.
TyronePotato

Post by TyronePotato »

The last time I signed in to this forum was when I posted her on January 27.

Soooo.. What the fuck.
ooooh feels.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

I don't like posting on this thread because it gets hopes up (people see I posted, click expecting updates, and are then crestfallen when there's nothing of the sort). Yes, I know, it hasn't been updated in over a year. No, it's not abandoned. Shit happens. Once I have the time to set aside, I've got a fair amount written already... it's just not polished to my standards, and I'm still hemming and hawing over a few seemingly insignificant details.

I will not say when an update may be forthcoming because I honestly don't have any idea, but rest assured I haven't left this belly-up and fit to be scavenged.
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Please post every once in a while just so we know you're still alive, at least. Had me thinking you were kidnapped or something.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Ah well, we'll just have to look up your profile on Alexstrasza and see if you got any epic drops recently to know you're still alive :-)
(650 - not bad)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

They should let you build a writing hut in the garrison, two birds with one stone and all that.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Ah well, we'll just have to look up your profile on Alexstrasza and see if you got any epic drops recently to know you're still alive :-)
(650 - not bad)
That's not actually my main, though... my main is Potpourri, on the same server - Alexstrasza - a human female rogue with an ilvl of 683 as of this posting; I use my warrior as an avatar here because he bears my namesake.