Tomorrow's Doom ~ Up: 04/30/16 ~ recommitted to completion.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mournful3ch0

Re: Reactivation Message

Post by Mournful3ch0 »

Helbereth wrote:Tomorrow's Doom creeps closer once again.

I'm glad you've changed your mind on such short notice and with such inconspicuous timing.

Welcome back, friend.
Image "Forsooth, that line was feeble." - Courtesy of Mirage_GSM
Image "It occurs to me that maybe I’m an idiot." - Thanks to Jaspirian
brythain

Re: Reactivation Message

Post by brythain »

Helbereth wrote:Tomorrow's Doom creeps closer once again.
A most welcome Doom if you ask me. And a great line there.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Blasphemy

Re: Tomorrow's Doom ~ Up: 04/02/14 ~ Reactivated

Post by Blasphemy »

Man, yesterday night I was like "Oh cool, another tomorrow's doom chapter. 'Abandoned' hmm? Wonder how this chapter's title is going to make sense. Well, I'm gonna read that on my tablet before I sleep."

Later:
:|
Mader Levap

Post by Mader Levap »

Come on, people. That was like most obvious 1st April prank ever. Why anyone even was unsure about it is beyond me. :roll:
Image Proud member of Polish Route - group that translated Katawa Shoujo to Polish. Full translation released!
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Mader Levap wrote:Come on, people. That was like most obvious 1st April prank ever. Why anyone even was unsure about it is beyond me. :roll:
Honestly, I took it as an opportunity to see if anyone is paying attention.
SpicyTuna

Post by SpicyTuna »

I spent the whole day carefully avoiding any and all kinds of aprils fools, then I went here and plunged straight into yours, sigh.

Many thanks for making me a happy person again though!
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

Mader Levap wrote:Come on, people. That was like most obvious 1st April prank ever. Why anyone even was unsure about it is beyond me. :roll:
My problem wasn't the, indeed quite obvious, prank itself but the fact that I just thought the chapter was called "Abandoned" and was looking forward to reading it a bit later.
Minion of Chaos

Post by Minion of Chaos »

Helbereth wrote:
Yeah, I was paying attention. I just knew it was an April Fool's thing, so I didn't say anything. If it wasn't April 1st though, I totally would have believed it since the abandonment post was well worded and stuff.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Minion of Chaos wrote:
Helbereth wrote:
Yeah, I was paying attention. I just knew it was an April Fool's thing, so I didn't say anything. If it wasn't April 1st though, I totally would have believed it since the abandonment post was well worded and stuff.
At his heart Helbereth has a trolling streak. Fortunately he chooses to use his powers for good :).
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

That and the same prank has been pulled before by other authors in previous years...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

SpicyTuna wrote:I spent the whole day carefully avoiding any and all kinds of aprils fools, then I went here and plunged straight into yours, sigh.

Many thanks for making me a happy person again though!
Look, a new person! Everybody stare!
Blasphemy wrote:
My problem wasn't the, indeed quite obvious, prank itself but the fact that I just thought the chapter was called "Abandoned" and was looking forward to reading it a bit later.
Incidentally, the working title for the next chapter, which is sort of nearing completion, is "Absence". That might change by the time it's released, but it's in the same neighborhood as "Abandoned".
Hoitash wrote:At his heart Helbereth has a trolling streak. Fortunately he chooses to use his powers for good :).
Sarcasm runs in my family... like an overflowing river, at times. It's exceedingly easy for me to speak and write sarcastically as a result. Kenta is almost a self-insert on that level, since I tend to have the same foot-in-mouth problem.
Mirage_GSM wrote:That and the same prank has been pulled before by other authors in previous years...
I was not aware of any specific case thereof, but I'll assume you're right based on it being a reasonably easy troll. I think the reason it worked at all is because I haven't posted a new chapter in almost 6 weeks.

Anyway, I'm still crawling through chapter 46.
BilliamDragon

Post by BilliamDragon »

I'll fess up to being new, but I'm glad that I found this as well.
The slumber of reason nourishes the beast within.
TyronePotato

Post by TyronePotato »

Helbereth. You made me bummed out. I looked at that post and the only reaction I had was

Thank jeebus it was joke
ooooh feels.
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

Man, I was about to post about how excited I was to have finished a few chapters ahead of schedule, but I see now that Helbereth is back. Image Well, straight to the recycling bin with these one hundred and seventy pages, then. Image
forgetmenot

Post by forgetmenot »

Leaty wrote:Man, I was about to post about how excited I was to have finished a few chapters ahead of schedule, but I see now that Helbereth is back. Image Well, straight to the recycling bin with these one hundred and seventy pages, then. Image
It's okay. We all appreciate your hard work anyway. Ya did good.