Tomorrow's Doom ~ Up: 04/30/16 ~ recommitted to completion.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Helbereth

Re: Tomorrow's Doom - Updated 5/8/13: C.35 - That's Amore

Post by Helbereth »

Hoitash wrote:The fact that I used to live in an area where the pimps dressed like the outfit you described was probably what influenced my line of thought.
I have not lived in an area where pimps are seen (suburbia doesn't see them, pretty much ever), and I've only been propositioned by a street-walker once--in broad daylight, no less--and I refused, so meeting her employer never became a possibility.

On a more on-topic note, the Moderator Gods (henceforth referred to as 'the Mod Gods') cast down a ruling, determining the chapter ran too long for two posts (bow to the great and powerful Silentcook). Thus, it now inhabits all three of the posts I created originally (I predicted its necessity, but tried it the easy way first). It's not really a big change, but I've never split a chapter three ways, so it's something of a novelty.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Hoitash wrote:
Helbereth wrote: Y'know, he mentioned that when I sent him the full draft (which was like a week and a half ago), but I didn't quite see it. I still don't. I might be attached to the intent behind the description, though...
The fact that I used to live in an area where the pimps dressed like the outfit you described was probably what influenced my line of thought.
I guess for me it was more that I used to play Final Fantasy a lot :-)
Well, I only release one chapter a week.
Well, one of your chapters is more than the average Fanfiction around here.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Hoitash wrote:
Helbereth wrote: Y'know, he mentioned that when I sent him the full draft (which was like a week and a half ago), but I didn't quite see it. I still don't. I might be attached to the intent behind the description, though...
The fact that I used to live in an area where the pimps dressed like the outfit you described was probably what influenced my line of thought.
I guess for me it was more that I used to play Final Fantasy a lot :-)
Yeah, that, too :). Still do, actually.

Speaking of hats, since I forgot to mention it earlier, I liked the bit where Yoko ends up wearing the fedora. It was a cute little touch that I liked, and I kept forgetting to mention it. So now I have.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I guess for me it was more that I used to play Final Fantasy a lot :-)
So did I, and that's what I guessed influenced Hoitash.
Well, I only release one chapter a week.
Well, one of your chapters is more than the average Fanfiction around here.
Is that a bad thing, though? I try to write my chapters as whole stories on their own: beginning, middle, end. They have the main story running through them, but each one is constructed to work as its own vignette. Obviously some details are left out; I didn't really mention their attire in this chapter at all, except the 'red couple', and where it became appropriate to describe how Aiko's dress works. That's knowledge readers should have from the last chapter. Still, it has a beginning (driving, then arriving at the restaurant), a middle (the actual date itself), and an end (fun behind the pool building, and a sleepover).

Some of my chapters have had a less definitive flow in that regard, but I try to make them all work that way.
Hoitash wrote:Speaking of hats, since I forgot to mention it earlier, I liked the bit where Yoko ends up wearing the fedora. It was a cute little touch that I liked, and I kept forgetting to mention it. So now I have.
The way they were walking, it would have been knocked off his head.
neio

Post by neio »

Between life and the forum downtime, I haven't been around for a whole five days!!1 I've sent Helbereth my notes, so now it's time to butt into the conversation.
It warms the cockles of my heart (thank you Denis Leary for making me aware of words like cockles) hearing that it's apparently working as intended.
I don't think I've ever heard that usage before. To me, cockles are a delicious constituent of the Welsh breakfast...
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Helbereth wrote:I had to explain this to both my editors: it's intentional. It's intended as 'ten minutes until'.
I have to say I've never heard that way of speaking before.
It used to be common where I live to say "five of," but it's mostly fallen out of usage, and I don't think I've ever seen it used in writing before, so I was thrown off. ( :P )
neio has done the catching where those are concerned.
I'm coming to think that my forte is punctuation of all things :?

And on the subject of hats, I'm a big fan of Hanako's:
Attachments
Snazzy
Snazzy
Hanako_7_4.jpg (176.1 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

It warms the cockles of my heart (thank you Denis Leary for making me aware of words like cockles) hearing that it's apparently working as intended.
I don't think I've ever heard that usage before. To me, cockles are a delicious constituent of the Welsh breakfast...
It might be the whole phrase, "warms the cockles of my heart," that I'm thinking of, then.
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Helbereth wrote:I had to explain this to both my editors: it's intentional. It's intended as 'ten minutes until'.
I have to say I've never heard that way of speaking before.
It used to be common where I live to say "five of," but it's mostly fallen out of usage, and I don't think I've ever seen it used in writing before, so I was thrown off. ( :P )
Honestly, I don't see what the fuss is about...
neio has done the catching where those are concerned.
I'm coming to think that my forte is punctuation of all things :?
Most of what I know about punctuation comes from guesswork based on observation. I'm a victim of whatever I was observing, sometimes...
And on the subject of hats, I'm a big fan of Hanako's:
Yes, the ever-fashionable Hanako.

Oh, and I went through to make those edits you PM'd.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Is that a bad thing, though?
No, it's just why I won't make any guarantees that I'll be able to proofread everything before your planned posting date.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Is that a bad thing, though?
No, it's just why I won't make any guarantees that I'll be able to proofread everything before your planned posting date.
I've been sending stuff to Hoitash weeks ahead of schedule. In fact, if anyone is industrious enough to find him, put him under a hot lamp, and make him talk, you could probably preview the next three chapters. Not that I would recommend kidnapping, torture, or bribery, but... I don't know what point I was making there, but whatever it was, I don't think it matters.

What I'm saying is; I'm writing so far ahead of my release schedule it's not even funny.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Helbereth wrote:In fact, if anyone is industrious enough to find him, put him under a hot lamp, and make him talk, you could probably preview the next three chapters. Not that I would recommend kidnapping, torture, or bribery, but...
I prefer bribery myself :)
What I'm saying is; I'm writing so far ahead of my release schedule it's not even funny.
Which I find a refreshing change from those three months of writer's block, which made even revising my chapters problematic for you.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Helbereth

Chapter 36 - Morning Delight (part 1) (adult themes)

Post by Helbereth »

Well, hello Wednesday. Since I've essentially had this chapter completed for two weeks (minus some hemming and hawing over details), and the boards aren't crashing, I'm posting this in the morning. Imagine that! Now, I should warn there's some moderate explicit content, and adult themes here, so read with moderate caution.

Previous|Part 2|Next Chapter

As I start edging toward consciousness, I'm overwhelmed by how warm I feel—hot, even. Whether it's the air conditioning being broken, or just the sun beating through the window, I'm not sure, but I'm sweating and panting. Lying on my back, I have my hands out at my sides, and my legs spread wide as I lie in heated agony atop the sweat-soaked sheets. While my senses continue to awaken, I feel a sudden jolt of pleasure radiating from between my legs, and immediately realize the heat has nothing to do with the air around me. Apparently Hisao woke up before me, and he's urging me out of sleep in a most delightful way.

Performing some theoretical analysis...

Now that I'm conscious, I can feel his hands on my thighs, and hear the suckling sound as he gently kisses my sensitive folds, apparently content to tease around the edges. Sending his hand down over my thigh and then around my knee, my leg immediately curls upward, and I exhale a soft moan; the back of my knees hide an undisclosed erogenous zone. The shift in position gives him easier access, and he holds my leg out of the way so he can start licking inward. Thrusting his warm tongue inside elicits a delighted gasp, and I snap myself up onto my elbows following the arching reflex.

With his eyes down, he hasn't noticed my loving gaze, and I could probably lie back down to enjoy my lover's caress, but that would feel deceptive; I want to be an appreciative guest.

“Morning~!” I greet huskily, which pulls his eyes up to meet mine immediately.

“Oh, you're awake...! You missed an orgasm already,” he claims, leaving his delicate work to crawl up over me. Whether it's the truth or not doesn't seem to matter; I feel ready to leap right into some morning delight.

“Hey, hi~!” I reply, my voice sounding groggy, “That's a hell of a way to wake up...!”

Inching closer to give me a peck on the cheek, he greets, “Thought you'd like that, and good morning.”

“Definitely, and good morning!” I echo, reaching up to pull his lips closer for an appreciative kiss, which he greedily accepts.

Following the motion, I lift my legs up to wrap around his waist, and he falls off to the side, resting atop my leg, but I'm much more interested in his tenting boxers. With one hand against his cheek, I send the other down to grasp his groin, then settle a lecherous smile on him and coo, “There are condoms in my purse.”

“I was afraid this might happen,” he remarks with a slight sigh.

Reaching into the flap, I wrap my fingers around his hot, erect tool and start rubbing it manually. “Well, if you're gonna wake me up with a lewd kiss,” I say, squeezing the base and watching his eyes roll back, “why not deepen the stimulation?”

“I like the way you think, but I-” he stops and winces as I grab his balls and giggle. After recovering, he continues, “I have a more fun idea, and I don't want to spoil it by letting you take advantage of me.”

Smirking down at the pole I'm gently stroking, I raise an eyebrow and ask, “What could be more fun?”

He swallows hard and sucks in a breath, then replies, “A watery interlude.”

Ooh, that sounds dangerous...!

“We are supposed to swim this morning!” I remark, letting go of him and sitting up on my knees.

For a moment, he looks confused, but then shakes his head and laughs. “That's probably a better idea, but how would we get rid of Joyce?”

Now I'm confused, so I inquire, “What were you thinking, then?”

Smirking at me sidelong, he replies, “That shower idea we had?”

“Shower idea?” I reply, not immediately understanding. “Oh, wait... Duh!” I exclaim, smacking my forehead in realization, “Yeah, that sounds a lot easier to pull off...”

“I thought so,” he agrees, then glances toward the clock, “First, though... I need coffee.”

“Coffee...?” I echo with an incredulously raised eyebrow, “Seriously?”

Shrugging slightly, he replies, “Morning ritual...? I'm a creature of habit, I guess...”

My pouting expression probably says enough, but I decide to voice my discontent, “You realize sex works the same way, right? You're the science whiz, why aren't you up on this stuff?”

“Maybe for you! It leaves me kinda sleepy...”

While I can see how that might be the case, and I've noticed his slacked shoulders after our sessions, I still have an incredulous look on my face. “Fine!” I sigh resignedly, crossing my arms and pouting, “Get your coffee!”

“You probably need coffee, too, grump,” he remarks, standing up and reaching for a pair of khaki slacks.

I'm gonna let that slide... he earned some leeway with that wake-up...

“Get me one too then~!” I reply sweetly, not wanting him to feel like I'll really hold it against him. “Just promise me some morning we'll try it my way?”

“Pre-coffee empirical data? That sounds like a theory worth testing,” he replies while stepping into the pants. With them buttoned and straightened, he leans down to kiss my cheek and adds, “Stay here, I'll go get coffee for us both.”

“Cream and two sugars,” I reply, pulling him down to meet his lips with a nice, long smooch.

Backing away, he smiles weirdly and absently remarks, “Hell with a shirt, none of the guys will care...”

I guess he's getting comfortable with that scar...

“I should probably wash my face, though...” he adds, reaching for the doorknob.

Opening the door just enough to fit himself through—likely because I'm sitting here with just a tightly-fitting t-shirt and no pants—he leans in and explains, “I'll be back in five... maybe ten... fifteen tops—there's sometimes a run on coffee down there. Gonna make a pit stop first—no chasing!”

Shrugging, I reply grumpily, “Fine, I'll wait here like a good girl!”

“Keep your engine running—I didn't work you up for nothing,” he requests as he sidles through the door.

“Don't worry, I'll be ready,” I reply, leaning sideways to watch him for as long as possible as I croon, “I'll be here, stewing in my lust~!”

It seems silly for a virile young man to leave his girlfriend alone in his room with her engine idling, but I have my own morning rituals—most of which I'll probably have to do without. Groaning in frustration, both for my isolation from the typical morning, and his enticing, unresolved fondling, I rest back on the bed and briefly consider some manual stimulation. However, that shower sounds like a lot of fun, so I decide to wait like I promised. Lying down, staring at his blank ceiling, I start fanning my arms along the sheets and giggling lightly.

Sleeping over with him might have just been an errant, post-coital thought, but I can't complain about the results. If not for this coffee fiasco, we'd be in the middle of collecting more empirical data by now, and I think I could get used to spending my mornings riding out the fatigue with him between my legs. Although I'm pretty sure the innuendo last night entailed me waking him up in that way, I definitely won't be complaining about him stirring me from sleep with his tongue; I'm pretty sure the orgasm he mentioned was a lie, but I do feel some amount of satisfaction.

I wonder if that's why I felt so hot...

Giggling to myself, I'm a little surprised by how free I feel, especially since I'm almost naked, alone in his room. His bathroom is only a few feet from the door, and rarely used, so we should be able to sneak over there for some watery entertainment without anyone noticing. The only person I've seen in the nearby halls is Kenji—well, heard, rather—and he usually stays behind those ridiculous deadbolts, so it's unlikely we'll be disturbed. With all that in mind, me staying over here for these kind of rendezvous makes perfect sense.

The only problem with that is my complete lack of forethought; I don't have any clothes to change into for my trek back across campus. Sitting up, I look around and notice my dress and stockings, which actually went undamaged, hanging carefully on a metal hanger over a hook against his door; apparently he picked them off the floor before waking me—he's thoughtful like that. The little black purse is resting on his desk, and my shoes are over by the door, but that's all the clothes I have access to in here—unless I want to try wearing some of his, which I doubt will fit.

It's a problem I created for myself, and now realize will probably result in my walking back to my room in the dress I wore last night—the walk of shame. While I don't feel the least bit shameful about how last night turned out, I do have a lofty, good-girl reputation among my classmates, and I should try to keep that protected. The only way to accomplish that realistically, is for me to walk out of here dressed in casual-wear before the half-day ends at eleven o'clock, or at least while I can blend into the crowd; I'll probably need help.

Glancing at the clock, it's just about seven-thirty, which means Amaya is probably getting ready for class; that is, assuming she plans to attend the half-day. Getting up off the bed, I reach for the purse and pull out my cellphone, which is a little sticky, but I can clean it up later. Pressing out speed-dial one, I lift the phone to my ear and sit back down on the bed. While it's ringing, I cross my legs and start bouncing my foot nervously; right now she's my only lifeline, and I'm counting on her playing hooky, so I have to depend a little on luck, which makes me uncomfortable.

I prefer equations that depend on rational things...

After four agonizingly long rings, the line clicks and I hear her annoyed, groggy voice prompt, “What!”

Rolling my eyes, I reply, “Good morning to you too!”

“Don't even tell me you're waking me up for the stupid half-day.”

“So, you're not going either?” I ask, which she apparently wasn't expecting.

“Little miss goody-two-shoes is spending a school day in her bed?” she balks, then grumbles and adds, “Why the hell are you waking me up, then?”

“Well, I'm staying in, yes... but I'm not in my bed...”

Dead silence is all I get as a response, followed by a sudden gasp and a giggling reply, “Oh, did you trap yourself over there without any clothes?”

Sighing at her apparent mirth, I groan, “Yes.”

“That's for you to deal with—I figured it out without your help~!”

I didn't even know she ever had this problem...

“But, you didn't even ask!” I protest, hearing her laughter redouble.

“Sorry, I know I'm your best friend, but I also know you're resourceful; you'll figure something out!” she cheers encouragingly, then giggles and chides, “And if not, you could always do the walk of shame~!”

“But-”

“Good luck~!” she chirps mockingly, then the line cuts.

I'm going to kill her if I make it out of this...

Dropping my hand down beside me, I glance toward Hisao's closet and shrug; I might as well make certain I can't use anything of his. Standing, I leave the phone behind and take a few steps over to open the door, then start searching through the drawers, looking for something that might fit. Most of his clothes consist of various colored pants, button-down shirts, and an impressive collection of sweater-vests; there are about a dozen different ones with varying patterns, colors, and styles. There are even a couple vests that I've never seen him wear, though they're both black and look rather heavy—probably meant for colder weather.

Among the mostly formal, form-fitting clothes, there are some shorts, swim trunks, and assorted accessories, but his narrow, toned stomach results in their being cut far too small to fit around my hips reasonably. Even his stretchy boxer-briefs would make for a tight squeeze, and I couldn't go walking around in just men's underwear without drawing curious attention. Flipping through the hanging clothes, I find his raincoat and it almost gives me an idea. Unfortunately, it's a bright, sunny morning outside, so me wearing conspicuous rain-wear would definitely raise suspicion.

Turning away from the closet, I scan around the room, trying to think, but the rather desolate emptiness of Hisao's living space isn't helping. According to Amaya, she already faced this situation, and managed to get out of it without contacting me, or having anyone find out—or so she says. Even if it isn't true, she expects I'll be able to figure something out that will both save my reputation, and not lead to any suspicion. However, I wonder if it's possible she could have borrowed some of Tadao's clothes since they're both similarly slight, while I have much more pronounced hips than Hisao.

I'd feel bad about that, but Hisao seems to adore my curves...

If I'm right about how Amaya solved her stranding issue, then I might have to get creative. Heading back over to the bed, I sit down cross-legged and rest my chin in my hands, staring ponderously at the blank television screen. Seeing my own reflection there, appearing as a part of his room, I consider keeping a change of clothes here in case of future incidents; a bra or two, some jeans, a few shirts, and maybe a school uniform. It would be just enough not to take up too much space, but still give me a little variety when I strand myself here after a sleepover—I doubt he'll object.

I still haven't found my other pair of panties...

Either way, I intend to enjoy the morning even if I have to perform the walk of shame later. Besides, even with his open window being on the first floor, barely fifteen feet off the ground, and facing the courtyard, I've just spent the past ten minutes standing by his closet, functionally naked; I'm well past the point of feeling uncomfortable about our relationship. After dragging him behind the pool building and baying at the moon while he rammed me into repeated ecstasy, I'm reasonably certain I'd be fine with making an announcement to the whole school; they can't spread rumors behind my back if I advertise my affairs.

I'll only cross that bridge if I have to, though...

For now, I hear footsteps trudging through the hall, and I turn my gaze to the door with a giddy bounce, then lean back with my legs parted and smile demurely; I'm not the least bit ashamed of feeling amorous at his approach. A moment later there are three light knocks, followed by a stealthy whisper, “The mermaid swims at dawn.”

Wrinkling my face in confusion, I prompt, “What?”

Instead of replying, Hisao bursts through the door, holding two stacked cups of coffee precariously in one hand. Stopping as soon as the door is closed, he sends his eyes scanning over me for a few seconds before smirking and chiding, “If I'd been someone else, what would you have done?”

“Who else would you be?” I inquire, sitting up and shrugging.

With a slight shrug, he moves to sit in his wooden desk chair and holds out one of the cups. “Cream and two sugars, as requested. And don't worry, I convinced the guys I was bringing it for Kenji.”

Smart... assuming he corroborates the story...

“Thank you,” I say, taking the hot cup and pulling off the cover to check the contents. “No roofies, right?” I ask, giggling at his raised eyebrow before adding, “Or is that supposed to come before you ram the girl into sweet oblivion? I'm not sure how that works.”

While I'm taking a testing sip, he sends his eyes downward and shakes his head. “Y'know, you're much less... inhibited, than I thought.”

“Complaining?” I say, slurping at the hot liquid, and deciding it's too hot to drink.

“No, but you have to admit it's not what anyone would expect.”

“This is just for you,” I reply, pointing down at my exposed lady parts and giggling, “Eyes, tongue, fingers, and any other appendages you- wait, I take that back,” I stop and pontificate with my free hand, “No feet!”

“Can't say that thought ever crossed my mind...”

“Good! Don't go starting to think it, then!” I say, watching him take a swig through the hole in the plastic top.

Strangely, I've never seen him drink coffee like this before, though I usually only see him in the afternoon. When he started talking about getting coffee, I almost thought he was kidding, but apparently he's quite the addict if his fast drinking is any indication. Although, it's also possible he's speeding up his morning ritual so we can reconvene in the bathroom sooner, but he's not choking on the too-hot liquid, which means he probably does this all the time. It's not a bad thing, or particularly unusual considering he's not a morning person any more than myself, but it makes me wonder what else I don't know about Hisao—like when he found the time to chat up the door guards.

I don't even know the names of the two who watch the girls' dorm...

“Hey,” I say to catch his attention as I set my cup down on his desk. “So, what else do I not know about you?” I ask, and see him furrow his brow while he still has his head back with another swig. “Coffee-addict, chummy with the guards, able to resist my touch,” I add, expanding on my question, “You're not secretly an alien, are you?”

As he sets his apparently empty cup down beside mine, I observe as he shrugs and nods. “You said I should do some exploring, so I did... I get insomnia sometimes, which I mentioned, so I take late-night walks; hence meeting Nori and Saiji—those are the night guards,” he explains, standing up to come join me on the bed before continuing, “I've been drinking coffee in the morning since my first week here; I was sleepy in class a lot, so I used it to stay awake through Owaku's lectures... and I just kept drinking it. Usually after getting back from our swims.”

That explains why I never smelled it on him...

Wrapping his arm across my shoulders, he remarks, “I had a few other biological imperatives helping me get away from you earlier, so don't be offended—when I thought about you down in the common room, I had to sit down for a minute... It takes a lot of self-control to sit with you at lunch and not end up embarrassing myself when we stand up to leave.”

“Aww~!” I croon, reaching out to grab his knee, “I'm not even sorry!”

“It's okay—hazard of dating a girl that's out of my league.”

“I'm not out of your league,” I say, sliding my hand up to gently pat his crotch, “that ought to be obvious by now!”

Coughing, he leans back and rests against his elbows, then starts shaking his head again. “Who knows? I keep thinking I'll wake up back in the hospital two months ago and this will all have been a dream.”

Turning to wrap my arms around his neck, I giggle and reply, “It's a good dream, though, isn't it?”

For a few moments he smiles, then sets a somber expression on me and nods. “Yes, probably the best, most vivid dream I've had... in full color,” he says, darting his eyes back and forth, looking at each of mine individually, “that still makes you look mysterious, y'know.”

Hovering this close to him with my arms around him, leaning against his side, I feel the warmth starting to spread over my body, and I remember the other reason I slept here overnight. Turning a quick glance at a towel he keeps hung over a bar near his door, I lean down to kiss his cheek and suggest, “Now that you've had your coffee, how about that shower?”

I can figure out whether he's an alien later...

The eager nod I get in return is followed by him picking me up over his shoulder on his way toward the door; only stopping after I protest being carried through the halls with nothing on below the waist. Giving me a solid, loving slap on the behind, claiming it's for my insolence, he drapes the towel over my exposed rear, then continues carrying me straight out his door, down the short hall, and into the bathroom. His mention of biological imperatives and the streaming water send me into a stall for a brief pit stop, but within seconds of my emergence, we're both naked and standing under a hot stream of water, kissing and fondling each other with reckless abandon.

Having not thought to bring a condom, we decide to practice manual and oral stimulation, each taking a turn at exciting the other. Ever the gentleman, he insists on getting me satisfied first, and though it's not as calculated or fervent as last night, the hot stream of water seems to increase my sensitivity. Using the soaked, blue shirt to silence my echoing moans, I thrash against the corner of the stall as his increasingly skilled tonguing pushes me into two separate climaxes. Once he's sure I've gotten my satisfaction, he takes my spot while I weakly sink to my knees, and proceed to service him into another messy release—using my face and bare chest as firing ranges.

I guess he likes it, and it washes off easily...

Soapy, wet, and satisfied, we finish the shower by washing each other, which is somehow more sensual than the experience we just shared. Again he helps me first, sending his hands over every curve, and I try to maintain my composure when he runs them over some of my more sensitive spots. He spends an inordinate amount of time rubbing my shoulders, which, instead of making me giggle, has the effect of reactivating my lust, though I manage to hide my panting in the water stream. Although I think he can sense it anyway because I feel him poking against my leg, but he doesn't mention anything, so I let him enjoy the teasing.

I want to save some things for later...

Once his hands are off of me, letting me cool down, I enjoy running mine over his wet skin, exploring every square centimeter of his lightly muscular frame. The wiry nature of his body when we first started swimming has worked into lean muscle, and while I'm somewhat mesmerized by the transformation, I realize it's at least partially my doing; and he has a lot more stamina than I was expecting. As his swim partner, I'm glad to see him taking to it so deftly, but as his lover, getting to reap the rewards for his efforts just makes my smile doubly wide.

Along with the increased toning, there are some oddities I hadn't noticed before. There are a couple little moles under his left arm, and a little white scar on his right knee—from soccer, I assume. They make me wonder a little about his life before arrhythmia reared its ugly head—when he was just a happy kid. Each little deviation probably comes with a story, and perhaps an ache, so, when I find them, I leave a few sympathetic kisses. At finding a particularly nasty-looking scar on his left thigh, I lean down to examine it closer and my attention draws his question.

“You're curious about the scar?”

As I turn up to nod, he reaches down to run a finger over the hook-shaped patch of whitened skin. “What happened?” I ask, tilting my head to look back toward the scar as I surmise, “It looks old.”

“I was nine—fell out of a tree in the park and hit a fence post on my way down,” he explains, smirking weirdly, “I was trying to impress a girl.”

When you were nine...?

My incredulous look inspires him to add, “She was impressed alright... mostly by the amount of blood staining the stony ground. It took sixteen stitches and got me grounded for a month.”

To clarify my confusion, I ask, “You were after girls at nine?”

“She was my cousin, Kaori—Mom's sister's daughter, and eight years my senior,” he explains, to which I nod in realization. “She dared me to climb the tree one afternoon in October... Still rags me about it every time I see her...”

While he trails off, I lean down closer and kiss the edge of the scar, then run my finger over it lightly. “You never mentioned a cousin,” I say absently, then stand up and shrug, “Then again, I have a whole slew of them I haven't mentioned.”

“Most of mine are a lot older than me—my parents didn't decide to have a kid until they were in their thirties,” he explains, which I find a little surprising, but only because my family tends to marry young and start families early.

“My parents had me when Mom was still in culinary school,” I mention, then shrug and add, “They had good reason to start early, though...”

Otherwise, I might never have known Dad...

Reaching out to play with my breasts, which distracts me from the morbid thoughts quite deftly, he continues his tale, “At the time, she was training for the two-thousand-two Olympics—she's a skier... or was, anyway—broke her leg in training before she got her chance... she's married with kids now, though,” he rambles, then raises an eyebrow and asks, “You didn't think-”

“It's okay, my brain went to the wrong place first is all...”

“It does that a lot,” he remarks, nudging me with his shoulder and chuckling.

I still end up assuming the worst, but it doesn't seem to bother him...

“Hey You, about done?” he asks with a glance toward the shower door, “I'm getting pruny.”

“Almost, You... How about you go make sure the coast is clear; I want to wash my hair,” I reply, pushing him gently toward the exit.

“I could help with that.”

“You made the mess, but I'll clean it up; I have a process,” I explain, reaching up to flip my hair and let it fall over my shoulders. “And we have to figure something out, so go make sure Kenji isn't around, and I'll be done in a few minutes.”

“Figure out what? And why can't I stay and watch—I could learn your process.”

“Just go~!” I lilt, pointing at the door. “Some other time,” I assure him, starting to run my hair under the water, “We may be pressed for time, or something... I'll let you play with my hair some other morning.”

With a shrug and a lazy salute, he steps through the sliding door and heads for the exit while I sink under the streaming water and start massaging my skull. The shampoo he uses smells different from mine, like apples rather than lavender, and doesn't lather as well, but I'm using the time apart to think about how to deal with my stranding; I can wash it again later. That is, assuming I manage to get back to my room, preferably with my dignity intact. Asking Amaya is out of the question—she'll probably just laugh and hang up again—and I can't use anything from Hisao's closet if I expect any reasonable amount of subtlety, so I need to think of some other way to get clothes.

Considering her apparent acceptance of my relationship with Hisao, I could probably call Mom to have her bail me out, but I suspect she'd react similar to Amaya; wanting me to figure it out myself. She's also a somewhat long drive away, and would probably bring me a dress, which was suspicious enough when I walked out wearing one with a gaggle of girls, never mind coming from the boys' dorm. In that case, I might as well just wear the skimpy black thing and try to sneak in without being seen; I'll raise suspicion either way.

This is so unnecessarily complicated...

Strangely, I think Naoko would be delighted to help me out of this situation, especially since it would add to her gossip collection, but she's basically unavailable. Technically she doesn't leave until Tuesday, but her house is probably a whirlwind of activity by now, and she couldn't get away even if she wanted to help. That narrows my list of options to one of two possibilities: give Hisao my keys and send him to retrieve something for me to wear, or use the opportunity to confess my affair to a certain, shy, red-headed friend.

I wonder if she took Kenta to her room last night...

As I'm rinsing out my hair, I hear the bathroom door squeak and move to respond, but, as Kenji's presence looms around the edges of my mind, I decide to wait until I know it's Hisao before offering a greeting. There isn't a sound for a few long seconds, aside from bare feet squeaking on the dewy tiles, so I remain reticent and move away from the water stream to listen more closely. Whoever is standing outside the shower, they aren't saying anything, and don't seem to have moved from that spot since their entrance.

They can't see me through the foggy, warped-glass door, which is only small consolation considering I can't see them either. After a few tense moments, I decide one of us needs to check, and I'd rather be the one looking out through the door, rather than risk some random boy—probably Kenji—peeking in and finding me in my nakedness. Even if I'm perfectly content being naked in front of Hisao, that's only because I love him, and he gets special dispensation; it's a perk of being my lover—other eyes need not apply.

Even if they are legally blind...

Creeping slowly, I reach a hand out toward the latch, and step carefully, trying not to make a noise as I slowly inch the door aside. Holding my breath and gritting my teeth, I try to make sure my fingers don't slip, which could give away my curiosity, even though I know they're aware someone is in the shower—I'm probably being ridiculous. With it cracked open just enough to peer out, I hold a hand across my breasts—just in case I'm not being paranoid—and lean against the tiled wall, then slowly creep my head in line with the opening.

Don't be Kenji, Don't be Kenji, Don't-

“Hisao!” I yell, sliding the door open swiftly and glaring at him, “Why didn't you say something!?”

Flipping the big, green towel he's holding up over his shoulder, he flinches away and blurts, “Sorry!?”

“I couldn't tell it was you!” I explain, knocking on the warped glass beside me, “You should have said something!”

“Oh!” he says with realization, then shrugs and places a hand on the back of his head bashfully before adding, “I thought you might be... manipulating yourself, and I didn't want to-”

“I don't need to masturbate with you here, silly!” I balk, cutting off his statement. Reaching behind me, I turn off the water, then grab the towel off his shoulder. Still shirtless, though he did throw on some red boxer-briefs, he watches me intently with a blush across his cheeks as I start toweling myself dry.

Taking a step back to observe as I step out while shaking the towel through my hair, he comments absently, “My lovely water-nymph.”

I think he might mean nympho...
Last edited by Helbereth on Wed May 15, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Helbereth

Chapter 36 - Morning Delight (part 2) (adult themes)

Post by Helbereth »

Previous|Part 1|Next Chapter
Sniffing the air, his flaring nostrils send a breathy echo off the tiled walls as he shakes his head and chuckles. “I like that apple smell on you...” he states, sighing and shrugging, “And I thought you were using washing your hair as an innuendo... of some kind... Like I hadn't done it right, or something?”

“You gave me two in there, Lothario,” I reply with a hearty laugh, looking up lovingly at his relieved smile as I continue, “I really just wanted to think—washing my hair was a secondary objective after you blew up in my face.”

“Sorry, I don't have much control over the aim,” he remarks with another shrug, then nods and adds, “And, yeah, you mentioned figuring something out.”

“I may have a solution... Go check the hall,” I say, pointing at the door as I wrap the towel around to cover myself.

After a quick peek into the hall, he looks back and nods, then I follow him the short distance across to his room. Once inside, he gives me a black shirt to put on—the blue one is still a soggy mess balled up in the corner of the shower stall—and I keep the towel around my waist like a skirt. Once I've had a chance to straighten myself out, he turns a curious smirk at me, but I hold a hand up to stop his question.

“You remember what I wore last night?” I ask, nodding toward the dress hanging against the door.

“How could I not?” he questions, turning toward it and nodding with a lecherous smile, “I still have some ideas for that thing,” he adds, then leads into a suggestion, “It made a perfect frame if you wanna try something weird later.”

I guess he's not just interested in my ass...

“Focus!” I demand, shaking his arm and trying not to think too deeply about his suggestive commentary. With an exaggerated eye roll, I step over to sit on the bed and slowly shake my head at his continued lascivious stare. “I don't have anything else to wear,” I explain, then point at his closet, “And none of your stuff fits, so I'm stuck here.”

“Is that so bad?”

Giggling at his eager tone, I shrug and sigh, then continue, “Short term: No. I love it here—it's like camping out in the woods... with the bears... But, long term...?”

For a moment his eyes remain locked in a lewd stare, but he quickly breaks out of it and nods. “Ah, I see; you have to go back eventually...” he says, trailing off and glancing out his window. “Did you think to call Amaya?” he asks, but my scowl answers his question. “Well, I could probably sneak over there and-”

“That's basically the same problem, though... if someone sees you going into my room... with a key.”

I know for sure Emi would probably be suspicious... and inquisitive...

Letting out a long sigh, he turns to stare at the floor with a bewildered expression. While he's pondering, I stay silent, hoping he might be able to come up with something; he's reasonably intelligent when it comes to sneaky problems. As it's now well past eight o'clock, and I'm not even sure if Yoko will be in her room as she may have decided to attend the last day, it's possible I could be stuck here until the afternoon. While I wouldn't really complain about that, and it might remain unnoticed, I'd still rather have the option.

The idea of calling her and basically having to tell her I'm sleeping with Hisao bothers me a little, but I doubt either she or Kenta haven't at least assumed some things; I'd probably just be confirming suspicions. It's still embarrassing, and every person I tell increases the chance of everyone in school learning about our evening liaisons, but unless Hisao can think of another option, I'll be stuck facing that situation anyway. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have any ideas, so I shrug and take a deep breath.

“I thought I might try giving Yoko a call,” I say, tilting my head to view his affirmative half-nod.

Raising a curious eyebrow, he inquires, “Does she even know about...?”

“Probably suspects—no confirmation,” I reply, standing to pat his shoulder reassuringly, “But, I think I can trust her—Kenta might be another story.”

“Oh, I'll beat him senseless if he blabs,” Hisao assures me in a mirthful tone, “He and Tadao both asked me about it after class on Thursday... Well, Tadao did then, Kenta called from home later... I get the feeling they both kinda know, but... I didn't actually confirm anything.”

“Tadao knows... he kind of tricked it out of me yesterday afternoon,” I mention, shrugging bashfully.

With a careful shrug and a resigned smirk, he remarks, “Well, if we can't trust our friends...”

I think I'll still keep it out of Shizune's purview, though...

With that sentiment in mind, I reach over and grab my sticky phone, then flip it open and start searching through my contacts for Yoko's number. Shooting another glance at the clock, I hit send, quietly hoping she decided to stay in this morning, and preferably in her own room. After three rings, I let out an exasperated sigh and twist my face into a pout. The fourth ring gets cut off by a static click and I hear a gravelly, sleepy voice.

“Hello?” she questions quietly. Her tired tone actually makes me grin; she sounds like she just woke up, so she's not in class.

I might get out of here before noon after all...

“Hey, Yoko, did I wake you?” I ask in a monotone whisper.

After a pause, I hear her groan and take a deep breath, then reply, “N-no... well... kinda. I was about to wake up when it started buzzing-”

“Who's that...?” asks a groggy, distant, male voice from the background.

I'd recognize Kenta's sarcastic tone anywhere...

“Shh!” she scolds, then giggles and waits a long time before trying to explain, “Sorry, I'm... watching- err, listening... to the radio...”

Who does she think she's fooling...?

“Tell Kenta I said hi~!” I lilt happily, to which she groans. Hisao raises an eyebrow at me, and I nod at his silent question.

[That should make things easier,] he signs, then stands up and moves toward the door, [I'll go get us some breakfast... if you get the chance, tell Kenta he's a jackass for me.]

I'd rather do that in person... in punching range...

[I'll leave my door locked in case of an incursion,] he jokes.

As I nod, I start listening to the muffled voices over the phone while watching him get dressed in a gray t-shirt, and the same pants he had on earlier. It probably isn't intentional, but seeing him put clothes on makes me a little jealous; he can leave this little room on a whim—I'll definitely be getting that overnight bag together. With his hand on the doorknob, he looks back and smirks.

[Remember, if they're arguing, it's partly your fault,] he chides, but I don't think he's worried; he's probably happy there's no need to keep it a secret anymore.

I can't help but agree...

While I shake my head and hold back a laugh, he departs with a knowing smile. Meanwhile, everything I hear through the phone is garbled, but I don't think it's an argument, as it sounds more like a laughing fit, so I stand by Mom's meddling. The way they were clinging to each other, and seemed totally comfortable by the end of the night, I think they may have already been more involved than anyone suspected. After a few moments, their discussion ends, and I smile at hearing Yoko's continued giggling.

Uncovering the microphone, she exclaims, “Before you say anything! Nothing happened!”

I'm sad to hear that, assuming she isn't lying...

“It's okay... I went home with Hisao, but we did a whole lot of something,” I admit, both to blurt out the news, and alleviate some of her apprehension.

Kenta can apparently hear me, because his mirth is almost unbearable as he replies, “Hisao might be a science whiz, but he's a terrible actor! I knew you two were playing hide the dolphin!”

“Kenta!” Yoko blurts, and I think I hear a slap, but I'm not sure.

Hit him harder...!

Deciding to play peacemaker, I request, “Calm down, we're all semi-adults here!”

Officially, I think you are an adult," Kenta concludes, sounding pleased with himself, "by standard social reckoning.”

“Okay, just shut up, Elf-Lord!” I balk, using Amaya's favorite nickname for him disdainfully. “And turn off speaker-phone, Yoko, we have lady-things to discuss,” I say, waiting for her to press the button again.

I definitely owe Kenta an arm-punch at our next meeting...

“Alright, he can't hear now,” she assures me, “What's going on?”

“First; where are you?”

There's a quick confused pause, then a quiet answer, “My room... he left his key at home.”

“Clever,” I remark, rolling my eyes, “You realize that was-”

“I know—a ploy, but... we just slept...”

I'm not sure if I believe that, but I have no reason to doubt her...

“Y'know what? I'm gonna believe you; you're my friend, I trust you wouldn't lie about something like that, and I won't push you to admit anything. It's your business anyway. Just know I'll keep your secrets if you choose to tell them,” I assure her, deciding to give her the same level of respect I expect from my friends.

“Okay, thanks,” she says softly, then cautiously adds, “I won't tell anyone about you and Hisao either.”

I hope she can convince Kenta to offer the same courtesy...

“Good, we have an understanding, then,” I remark, sighing with relief.

Now comes the annoying part...

Sighing as I think of how to explain my embarrassing situation, I realize it will probably take some convincing, but I manage to explain why it's important, and she agrees to help. She wonders why Amaya didn't help, but I explain her reluctance, and the likely reason my skinny friend thought I could get out of it so easily. The only problem is that Yoko doesn't have a key for my room, but when Hisao returns with a couple bowls of cereal and some fruit from the cafeteria, I get him in on the plan: they'll meet to hand off my key, he'll wait for her to retrieve some things from my closet, then deliver them here.

It's so simple it could work...

Intending to give Yoko ample time to get herself dressed, we set the meeting up for ten o'clock. That gives Hisao and I time to have our breakfast, and afterward I insist on powering up one of his gaming consoles for some friendly competition. In the interest of fairness—or gender courtesy—I let him choose the game. Deciding to follow some convoluted, sexist logic, which he's convinced is infallible, I listen to him blather about the reason behind his selection while secretly giggling to myself. Concluding the best title to pick for us is Mario Kart Double Dash, he sets up the system and hands me a controller.

I don't think he knows what he's in for...

There's something delightfully childish about sitting on the floor with my boyfriend, snacking on orange slices, beating him at his own game, and laughing endlessly at his constant excuses. My extended win streak, which probably started with him playing himself down for my benefit, creates a lot of opportunities to share some heated arguments, followed by sweet little kisses and demure apologies; it's all in good fun. In the interest of keeping to the schedule, we don't let our petting between battles get too hot and heavy, but we're both reasonably satisfied after that shower.

I think this is what a Saturday morning is supposed to be like...

Soon the time rolls around for him to meet with Yoko, so he leaves a kiss on my cheek, vows vengeance for his severely injured pride, and heads out the door with a lighthearted chuckle on his lips. While he's gone, I continue getting practice in the game until my phone starts to buzz; I actually remembered to switch it to vibrate. When I notice the caller is Mom, I pause and take a deep breath, wondering what new horror she might be calling to tell me about. After our conversation prior to her departure, I wouldn't be surprised if she's calling for details, but I know it comes from love, rather than lewd curiosity.

I think—hope—it does, anyway...

Pressing send, I lift the phone up and cheerfully greet, “Hi, Mom!”

“Ah! Good morning, Kitten~!” she lilts, sounding rested and energized, “I didn't catch you in class, did I?”

Casting a glance around Hisao's room, I shake my head and reply, “Nope, not even close.”

“Decided to skip, then?”

“Haven't even put my pants on yet,” I reply, giggling at my double meaning.

She listens to me giggle for a few moments before remarking, “You had a good night, I take it?”

“And a good morning,” I reply lewdly, smirking sideways.

“Well, if you're not too busy with your boyfriend, I was thinking I'd take you to lunch later—sometime around noon,” she suggests, and I twist my face into a contemplative pout.

I should be all set by then...

Taking my pause as dissent, she adds, “Just you and me, Kitten; I put Midi on a train to visit Uncle Aki half an hour ago. And as much as I'd like to sit down with your gentleman suitor for an afternoon—Hisao is a fetching young man, and quite quick-minded! No doubt it serves him in... all areas~!"

I'm not even going to bother groaning...

The cheerfulness fades as she sighs and remarks, "I want to talk to you about some... things... without him.”

I knew it was too good to be true...

Having expected as much, I'm already nodding before she finishes, and merely waiting to reply, “Thanks, I knew you'd like him~!” I say with a hopeful lilt, then take a deep breath before adding, “And I have some things I wanna ask about, too... so, lunch sounds great!”

“Excellent, Kitten~! We can visit that lovely outdoor cafe Amaya described; I'll pick you up at the gate?”

“That'll work—I'm just lazing around playing video games with Hisao, so-”

“You took him back to your room?”

“No, he's a gamer too... or a reformed one; I'm weaseling him back into one. And he's only seen the inside of my room from the hallway... for all of four seconds,” I clarify, giggling a little and adding, “I'm in his room—it has more convenient access to... certain facilities.”

“You always were a planner!” she remarks, making me shrug slightly.

Except for stranding myself here... but I have a contingency plan for that now...

“So, I'll meet you at the gate?” I ask, guessing her intent.

“Noon sharp! Bring Hisao along, I want to see him in regular clothes—the suit made him look nicer than he probably usually does,” she rambles, then laughs and adds, “You talked him into that vest for my benefit, I take it?”

“Actually, no... he wears them all the time,” I explain, glancing at his closet, “he's got like a dozen of them—all different kinds, and all kept nice and neat.”

“Well, I'm liking him more and more, then~!” she remarks airily, then sucks in a breath and adds, “Noon sharp! Don't make me chase you down in the boys' dorm—I can read an occupancy chart!”

“Yes, Mom, I'll be there with the Swooner for your inspection,” I state flatly, saluting nothing and rolling my eyes.

“Bye, Kitten! Love you!”

“Love you, too, Mom. Bye~!”

When the phone clicks, I find myself staring at the track select screen in the game, listening to the dial tone. Me having heavy things to talk about with her is something that has weighed on me for weeks, but I didn't expect her to have anything similarly difficult to discuss. Wondering what it could be makes me feel a little apprehensive, though I get the feeling it's probably more relationship advice. If that's the case, I think I'll keep an open mind—thus far her suggestions have been nothing but helpful.

I'd be a fool to refuse her worldly advice...

While I'm still staring at the television blankly, there are three more knocks on the door, accompanied by another stealthy whisper, “The crab cloaks itself in armor.”

“Just me in here, Hisao!” I reply in a loud whisper, then listen as he pushes against the locked door and sighs. A moment later, I hear his key slipping into the lock, followed by a hearty chuckle as he steps in and tosses a plastic shopping bag over into my lap.

Seeing the stealthy, shifty-eyed smirk on his face, I think he rather enjoyed having to engage in a secret meeting with my lovely red-headed friend. To anyone who might have witnessed their interaction, it could look like something sordid is happening between them, which, if I didn't know it's innocent, could make me jealous. Still, Lydia mentioned harnessing jealousy, and that gives me an idea: I could use those feelings to propel our foreplay. While I wonder what Yoko would think about becoming an object of contention in our lovemaking, she doesn't have to know; it's just a pretend affair.

I have a strong enough imagination to make my reaction real...

Hopefully Hisao will see it the same way, but for now I'll just let the plan stew while I'm investigating the results of his completely innocent meeting. Rifling through the bag, and finding the outfit Yoko picked out is mostly what I asked for—flip-flops, blue jeans, a teal-colored t-shirt, and one of my nice supportive bras—I smile warmly, but then I find a fifth item I wasn't expecting. Drawing out the Hello Kitty briefs, which she must have put some effort into finding after I hid them in the bottom of my laundry basket, I raise an eyebrow at Hisao and watch his smile go from quiet to electric.

“This isn't what I asked her for!” I complain, holding them up accusingly.

“I wanted to see you in them again!” he explains excitedly, stepping over to sit in his desk chair, “You looked so cute in them, I told her to swap them out with whatever you asked for instead.”

“I suppose she giggled shyly and nodded...”

I probably won't really hold it against her...

Glancing at his desk, he shrugs and replies, “Something like that. Hey You, you planning to drink this coffee?”

While I'm still looking over the silly briefs, I shrug and remark, “It's cold by now, so no...”

“Mind if I...?”

As he trails off, I turn to see him reaching for the cup and sigh, “Okay, so... not only are you a coffee addict; you're desperate enough to drink a cold cup that's been sitting there for like... two hours?”

“I'm a creature of habit... besides, I might need the caffeine to keep up with you,” he explains, and I shrug.

“Go ahead, I won't be drinking it...”

With a cheerful sigh, I shake my head, toss the pile of clothes up onto his bed, and stand. Instead of grabbing for the cup right away, he smirks sideways and nods, watching me drop the towel and start stepping into the briefs. As I'm lifting his black shirt away so I can put on my own teal one, he continues his commentary.

“My sexy nerd; you should be proud of those briefs, and... those,” he mentions, pointing at my chest and making me smile at the praise.

“You just like staring at my boobs.”

“No- well, yes... especially naked... but I'm talking more about the ridiculous briefs,” he says confidently, finally taking the cup in hand as he stands. “That you still look far and beyond the sexiest thing in the world with them on... is an accomplishment worthy of song.”

“You're not gonna sing, are you?” I say with the shirt over my head.

Laughing, he declines, “No, I just want you to know; you could be wearing anything, and I'd still think you're sexy.”

It's almost embarrassing hearing him offer such blatant compliments, but there isn't a hint of sarcasm in his tone. That's always the case when he offers praise, though, and for some reason it just sounds genuine, even though I know he must be exaggerating. As I'm pulling the shirt down, I get an overwhelming feeling like I should just pull it right off again, so I do just that; I don't see why we should stop with one morning interlude.

“Y'know what? I can get dressed later,” I say, stepping forward and wrapping my hands around his waist. Watching him finish off the cold coffee, I run my hand along his chest, over the scar, then all the way down to his pants.

Turning slightly to set down the emptied cup, he smiles lewdly and remarks, “I'll have you know, I was just rambling; I wasn't trying to make you horny.”

“You don't really have to try,” I assure him, popping his pants open and slipping my hand inside.

With a delighted gasp, he nods and replies, “Just wanted you to know my intentions were pure.”

“Mine aren't,” I coo throatily, pushing him down on the bed.

Not seeing any reason to delay, I decide to play the jealous girlfriend; if he doesn't respond well, I can abandon the idea. Standing over him with his knee trapped between mine, I cross my arms over my chest and sneer. “So, I understand you had a meeting with that red-headed trollop?” I ask with an accusatory glare, keeping the smile off my face, “How dare you!”

Paling for a moment, he stutters, “I-I... but- you...! Wait, w-what...?”

“Don't deny it, Casanova, I've seen you staring at her well-rounded figure!” I continue adding layers to the play, though I'm starting to lose my composure, feeling the corners of my mouth attempt to curl into a smile. Steeling my gaze, I wave a hand toward the door and accuse, “You were gone for at least half an hour! And you had a key to my room... how do I know you didn't go there with her to fulfill your carnal needs!”

I may have struck a jealous cord of my own with that line...

Picking up on the play, he squints at me for a few moments. Behind his narrowed eyes, I can sense the wheels turning, and I get the feeling he's starting to enjoy this verbal dance. With the look of confusion gone, he extends a plaintiff hand, and drops the stutter as he replies, “I will begin with this confession: whatever I have done in the course of my life, whether it be good or evil, has been done freely... I am a free agent!”

I think I recognize that from somewhere...

Pausing to watch me smirk, and temporarily lose my look of anger, he leans forward and presses his hands gently around my waist. Looking into my eyes through the valley between my breasts, he continues his confession, “Though I confess my eyes have strayed, occasionally... temporarily...”

During the bridge in his diatribe, he places a kiss on my navel that nearly makes me dive on top of him, the warmth spreading over me forcing a stifled moan; I barely manage not to swoon. After retracting his lips, his face assumes a humbled, thoughtful expression, and he whispers the conclusion, “They are mere fleeting glances...! My heart beats erratically, and sometimes leads me into temptation, but it thrums only for you!”

I really am dating a Master of Romance... my Swooner...

Unfurling my arms, I command, “Prove, then, that you desire only me!”

When he launches himself upward, my stern expression breaks, and I crush myself against him in earnest, our lips joining in heated lust. Wrapping his hands around my thighs, he lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist, then, pressing kisses along my collar-bone, he carries my giggling form over to the bed. As soon as I'm horizontal, staring up at him with a lascivious smile, he extracts his shirt, then leans over me, as he did earlier, piercing my eyes with his loving brown irises.

“Every piece of me is only for you, my Mermaid... my love,” he whispers, and I melt into his sensual kiss.

I regret putting the panties on before we started...

This time there are condoms available, and he's well past needing a rest after the earlier exertion. Now after learning more about each other, letting go of some inhibitions, and adding a layer of jealous tension, our lovemaking is much more intense than the awkward Tuesday afternoon we shared. Unlike our first experience, and because I find the angle more pleasing, I make use of his obsession with my rear; facing away as I ride him into mutual ecstasy. Again his spurting climax happens in tune with my delightful apex, releasing into the latex sheath as I fall back to ride out the shuddering in his warm embrace.

The careful use of teasing and slapping has become part of our process, and we're starting to understand each other's quirks and kinks; it makes for a much more satisfying experience. Not only that, but Hisao is able to find his second wind a lot sooner, so I'm still addled by euphoria and sweating against his side when he whispers that he's ready for more, and I'm not about to complain—we have plenty of condoms. Perhaps only to convince me of his faithful intent, he practices the same control he had last night in bends me over the foot of the bed, and I have to stifle my blissful cries against a pillow through two additional orgasms.

I'll have to remember how much effort he put into convincing me...

Immediately following that fifth delightful release of the morning, I make use of my still-moaning lips to urge him into his third release today, drinking his orgasm down lovingly; I want to avoid needing another long shower. Lying on the bed afterward, sweating and panting in his loving embrace, I glance at the clock and notice it's already after eleven o'clock; we evidently spent nearly an hour thrashing about in shared lust. While I'm completely satisfied with that kind of prolonged, wholly fulfilling result, it does place a narrow window on my time until Mom's impending arrival.

I can expect her at Hisao's door by five after, if I'm not out there at noon...

After telling him about Mom's phone call, we decide to take another shower together, though this time we do a lot more washing than fondling; he's basically spent, and I'm practically still twitching. Once we're all cleaned up, it's nearly eleven-thirty, and there are some things I might need from my room; namely the prescription bottle. So, after a long bout of kissing and pecking at his door, I leave behind my dress and shoes for him to hide away, and finally leave the boys' dorm through the back entrance. As far as I can tell, I got away without being seen, and managed to maintain my dignity and reputation—at least until Amaya stops by for a visit.

I hoped she'd spend the whole day in Tadao's room...

Banging loudly on my door she loudly accuses, “Cheater!” Giggling despite the anger in her voice, she adds, “I know what you did! Don't you try to hide from me!”

Could she maybe yell louder? I don't think they can hear her on the first floor...

Opening my door quickly, I yank her inside by the arm and hold a hand over her mouth. “Would you calm down and stop shouting!” I whisper loudly, having to avoid her swinging elbows as I explain, “I had to get creative, just like you said!”

She licks my palm to repel my hand, then balks, “You called Jessica Rabbit to bail you out! How is that getting creative?”

She's lucky Hisao put me in a really good mood, or I'd give her a solid kick for being such a brat, but I don't think she quite understands the situation. Settling a knowing look on her, I remark, “You walked out in some of Tadao's clothes, right? Maybe with some feminine flair you brought along?”

Furrowing her brow, she nods and places her hands on her hips. “Yeah...!” she exclaims, then recounts, “His shorts were like capris, so I- Uh...” As she trails off and goes silent, realization crosses her expression. After a few moments of contemplation, she asks, “Was that not an option...?”

Deciding to use vulgarity to express my point, I groan, “Have you seen my ass...? Compared to Hisao's skinny butt?”

Apparently she finds my use of such terms amusing, but manages to stop her laughter for long enough to reply, “I see your point... and... I'm sorry I left you hangin',” she actually blushes as she adds, “Tadao was feeling... amorous.”

I guess everyone had a sleepover last night...

My ponderous look makes her furrow her brow at me and ask, “What's that look? Like you expected otherwise?”

Unless she says I can tell, I'll keep Yoko's interlude a secret—regardless of how innocent it may have been—even from Amaya. With a slight shrug, I say, “Nothing, just... thought of something else...”

I think she'd do me the same courtesy...

“Anyway, I have to meet Mom for lunch,” I mention, ushering her toward the door. “She wants to talk, and I have some things to ask—you know what I mean,” I say as I'm walking her into the hall. “Give Tadao a hug for me... I'm not mad.”

I'm actually happy she forced me into calling Yoko...

She isn't quite satisfied with my explanation, but agrees anyway, heading back into her room without any more comments or questions. Strangely, I think I see Tadao's bare foot sticking out in the middle of her floor as she backs through the door, which I really wasn't expecting—they usually use his dorm. Somehow that thought makes me feel even better about spending the evening at Hisao's; I wouldn't want to spend the night stuffing a pillow over my ear, trying to block out the noises from across the hall.

I wonder whether Hisao has had to explain anything to Kenji...

Shrugging, I head back into my room and rummage through my desk to find the prescription bottle, then place it into a little, brown leather satchel I usually keep for winter, but now I have a reason to carry a bag. Adding the box of condoms, and my cellphone—after giving it a thorough wipe-down—I hang the satchel across my shoulder so it rests on my hip. Giving myself a quick look in the mirror, I decide to quickly brush out my hair; the comb Hisao let me use wasn't exactly sturdy enough—another thing to remember for my overnight bag. One last lucid thought makes me remove my jeans to put on a fresh pair of underwear—I left the Hello Kitty ones for Hisao to ogle in my absence.

I imagine he'll keep them with the sheer black ones he hid...

As I head out through the dorm, the idea of meeting with Mom starts to feel almost like a formality, and I even hum a happy tune quietly as I skip down the stairs; I'm still riding the euphoric high. Hisao gently urging me from sleep with a lover's kiss, spending a whole morning together, getting breakfast, showering together, handing him his pride playing video games, and especially the lovemaking, feels like something I'd like to do every day. There are so many things we haven't shared yet, both physically and emotionally, but I'm eager to put in the effort, and so is Hisao, if his targeted attempts are any indication.

Usually I try to contain the happiness in my steps, but I feel confident enough to skip along the path and breathe in the flower-scented air along the way, practically putting my joy on display. For a long time, my state of mind has been riding between fleetingly favorable, awkwardly annoyed, and deeply depressed, but I have good reason to feel like I'm finding my way out of that dark tunnel. Were anyone to notice the lightness in my steps, I might feel a little uncomfortable briefly, but I'm getting used to the idea of feeling genuinely happy; it may not last, but few things can, and I'm tired of holding myself back.

I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it...

So, that just happened...

Not a whole lot happens, I admit, but this is more of a character-building chapter. Specifically, seeing Hisao and Aiko as a couple, unrestrained by observers, obligations, or, through most of it, clothing (Aiko is basically naked until almost the very end). Giving them a simple problem to solve--how to get Aiko back across campus without raising suspicion--and then seeing how they deal with the problem, to see their interaction. As it turns out, Aiko can rely on her friends--except that palm-licking bitch, Amaya, am I right?--to help with more than just advice.

And what the heck happened with Yoko and Kenta...?

This gave me a chance to delve into some of my head-canon back-story for Hisao, where he actually has family and friends, and a cousin named Kaori who's a skier (astute gamers should recognize the parallel to a certain Snowboard Supercross character). Apparently he's always been mystified by women, and, even before reaching pubescence, he was trying to impress the ladies--and failing hard. This is where I wanted to drive home that he's been steadily improving physically since the story began, as well--describing that he's virile is one thing--what 18-year-old man isn't?--but Aiko spends some time marveling at the change in his appearance.
Last edited by Helbereth on Thu May 16, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
13loop

Re: Tomorrow's Doom ~ Up: 5/15/13 ~ C.36 - Morning Delight

Post by 13loop »

Another good chapter! Seeing how comfortable Aiko and Hisao are with each other, i think that she'll tell him the big secret soon. I'd like to say that this as a good thing, but there's that evil thought in my head that says it might end badly for them. If this is the bad end, you've got a way with making a seemingly good ending into a bad one.
Sperance

Post by Sperance »

Today, in Tomorrow's Doom: Everyone has lots of sex!

Heh, to sneak out of dorms wihtou raising suspicion. To be eighteen again...
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

13loop wrote:Another good chapter! Seeing how comfortable Aiko and Hisao are with each other, i think that she'll tell him the big secret soon. I'd like to say that this as a good thing, but there's that evil thought in my head that says it might end badly for them. If this is the bad end, you've got a way with making a seemingly good ending into a bad one.
*gently stirs the pot*
What if I went all Inception on everyone and this is actually a good end, wrapped in a bad end, encased in a good end?
Sperance wrote:Today, in Tomorrow's Doom: Everyone has lots of sex!
If we infer that Yoko was lying, which she isn't known for (why would she bother lying?), then all three couples experienced intimate relations in the last 12-16 hours. Considering the evening preceding these events, I don't think there's much of an argument to be made against that being likely.
Sperance wrote:Heh, to sneak out of dorms wihtou[sic] raising suspicion. To be eighteen again...
It's almost a right of passage. Whether it be from a dorm room, their room, or some other place where there's a potential for authoritative action, shame, and or ridicule, most everyone shares some version of that story.
Wookie

Post by Wookie »

The amount of win displayed in this chapter is so high, that the Win-o-meter broke. You own me anew one. With extra sparkles.
My recommended fanfic material:
- A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route/Ascent: An Emilogue/Akira Pseudo-Route/Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue)/One Wish (Hanako, post neutral)/"Can You Open Your Heart?" - a Rika pseudo-route/Closure/Kagami Pseudo-Route/ Tomorrow's Doom - Aiko Kurai (OC)... Damn it people, stop writing awesome fanfic, i'm running out of room in this sig!