That Guy's Epilogue Emporium!

WORDS WORDS WORDS

monkeywitha6pack

Re: That Guy's Epilogue Emporium!

Post by monkeywitha6pack »

griffon8 wrote:So do I, especially if the other three epilogues aren't going to be finished.
Did he say he wasn't doing them?
Wahahaha~.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Not as far as I know, but there doesn't seem to be much movement toward them.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

Well he did write a short one-shot on September 4th, with the note "Just a short Hanako story to refresh myself creatively. Hope you enjoy~".

So I hope he wanted to refresh himself creatively in order to continue working on the Lilly epilogue... perhaps. Have to say, the first part of that one is quite a bit different, considering it doesn't pick up from the good end, as was the case with the others. But yeah, no matter what, it would be fricking amazing if Mehkanik/That Guy were to indeed finish Lilly's, if not even all 5 epilogues some day. Emi's and Hanako's epilogues are among my absolute favorite fanfics.

And yeh, unraveling some more stuff about the mysterious driver or what else you want to call him, is part of that interest.
monkeywitha6pack

Post by monkeywitha6pack »

Accourding to his pastebin he is moving
Wahahaha~.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Not going to post about it in the thread, PM if you would like to know a bit about his idea behind it. Also, Mehk will most likely finish the Lilly epilogue at some point. He has a tendency to always make sure he finishes what he starts. But, know that he works, is writing / managing two VN projects and all of that jazz, so it'll take some time.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

But, know that he works, is writing / managing two VN projects and all of that jazz, so it'll take some time.
Oh interesting. His involvement makes me curious about those VNs if they'll ever see the light of day.

I personally don't really want to know more about the concepts behind the mystery driver yet. While I have read some of his posts I'd actually prefer learning more about it via the actual epilogues, whenever that may be ;P