Fight (Hisao's secret)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

TheSongofRaven

Fight (Hisao's secret)

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Well, because i am boring, i try make another short Fan-Fic about Hisao. If theres any mistake and idead, please lemme know that.

Fight

"Urrgh"

I Think i got hitted so hard on my chest
Oh Crap, did i gonna lose ? That man gonna make fun of me...
Thinking, thinking......
There's always a plan......
Think how to defeat your enemy with some tactic
Now i thinking....

Back to few days ago.....

"Hisao ?", Lilly call me outside from my classroom
I simply turn around and watch Lilly stand near the door
"Yes, Lilly ? It's good to see you. What happened ? Are you need something ?"
Lilly, closing her eyes and simply nodding
"It's about Hanako..."
I was surprised. "What happened with Hanako ? Something bad to her ?"
"No, no. She is fine. I want to say that i need your help. It's about Hanako's Birthday.And unfortunetely i am about reschedule that."
I still don't get it. "Why you reschedule that ? It's kinda awkward for me...."
Later she reply after thinking something, "It's about my aunt. My familly was recalling me and Akira. My aunt is gravely sick and want summoned us to pay her a visit at Scotland and i need get to Scotland at Wednesday."
"And that's the reason then....Then ?"
"I want you accompany me to the city to buy Hanako's present at Sunday so we can make hanako birthday's party at Tuesday. Can you ?"
Speaking of the present, i don't have money. But if only accompany Lilly, it's fine by me.
But it's kinda ashamed that i didn't bring anything to Hanako. After all, i am her friend and want to make her happy.
Suddenly i got idea.....
"Sunday eh ? Very well Lilly. I will help ya."
Lilly, seemly happy, smiling and say, "Thank you Hisao. It's okay for you ? If you need money for Hanako's present......"
I simply intervene her speech and simply say, " Nah, i will do something about that. I don't wanna bothering you about that. Just give me call about sunday ok ?"
And after some debate, Lilly understand that and both of us go to our own dormitory.

The idea ? nah i trying get some kind of job.
Later i using Library's computer after school. Still, there is no good information....
Unlesss....
"What is this ? Fighting tournament ??"
I searching that and keep reading the information. That's a gambling fight. But no need permanently join that. But still, its kinda illegal, but, let's just give a try.
Looking my condition (my heart attack) and remind about my naughty attitude past (i was recalled at junior elementary i was fighting with some bullies and make them pay for what they try to do to me)
Ahh, past...why always fun to reminded eh ? i remember how they crying remembering they are the most troublemaker bullies after i hit them.
Anyway, i writing down all information, the fighting tournament held at Saturday night and make sure nobody know that i was signed for that (using online signing off course).
Only for one fight. No more No Less.

Here comes saturday afternoon, there is still a plenty time to preparing myself.
I changed into my green hood and black training trousers. I also using hat to make sure nobody know me at the fighting.
After pass the gate and on my way to the bus station, i see someone that i knew.
"Misha and Shizune. Better pass them."
I simply pass them out and they are not even know that the person who passed them is me. Maybe because they're too busy to speak one to another.
At least, i was safe, for now....
Take some time to get into the city, and here i am.
It's a bar.
After i get into that, i am speaking about the tournament to some people at that bar, they show me the way to the ring.
And i was surprised. It's was me on the first match held. And my opponent is......
Oh My God.
He more like yakuza. With strong body and have some muscle. I even can see scars around his body.
I scared ? Nah, to hell with that. Let's give a shoot.

Later the annoucer speaking, " Here we come !!! The first match !! The yakuza , Shigeru Hakumichi !!! who know as the "Neck Breaker !!"
All audience applaused and give their roar of support.
"And now, his opponent, that i get the information is....the youngest one but he has spirit, i think. Here we come !!! Shinji !!"
Yeah, it was me. I was faked my name so nobody know me off course.
When both of me and the yakuza get into ring, audience was shouting more widly and i feel grogy about this.
Can i defeat him ? can i win ?
No matter, both of us get money, but for loser, only got half of the winner. Well, they say at least i must survive for 5 min. Less that, no money.
Here we comes.

His punch was fast, but thanks for Emi's hardened marathon daily routine, i can easily dodged that and give some of my punch to his rib.
The yakuza feel little wounded, and audience still roaring more wildly.
"Woooooooo. The little boy can make a punch yeaaaah !!!" The commentator says
I know thats still not hurting him so much, but i just need survive from that.
One hit of that, maybe i gonna knocked out.
The battle still continued. The yakuza still give me punch and kick. I simply blocking and dodge.
Geez, this man was like a beast.
But, here it comes. The yakuza hit me at chest. Right to my heart.

"UUUURRGGGHHH"
I was forced to move backward. It's already 5 min ? But it seem the yakuza don't give me a chance to keep me alive then.
His face is insanely wanna hit me hard until i can't move, i think
But, i must resist feeling about losing this fight.
After all, men's pride is more important.
But.......
I think i got hitted so hard on my chest
Oh Crap, did i gonna lose ? That man gonna make fun of me...
Thinking, thinking......
There's always a plan......
Think how to defeat your enemy with some tactic
Now i thinking....

Yeah, i remembering about a novel about sci-fi (hey i am avid of that after all)
The novel was describing about a fight and i simply recalled what i have read.
Recalled that, i was spitted by the yakuza. Right into my head.
Now, i am angry man. Maybe i have heart attack but i am angry now.
And here it comes.
I remember i put towel near the ring before the fight. After all this fighting have no rules.
I pick that and use the towel to clean the spit on my face, and...
I throw that to the yakuza, and do what i remember....

First, i hit him right into jaw
Second, i will hit his neck
Third, make his ear dazzing with hit them both use my palm so hard
Forth, attack his rib and kick his knee
Fifth, attack his face and hit his mouth now
Sixth, I hit his chest and....

I jump and do flying kick to him
And its worth....
The yakuza fall
And i can't believe what i have done
All audiences was in silence
Remembering i win, i approach the commentator and asking
"How much i win on this battle ?"
The commentator replying and half-bitter smiling, "its about 300.000 Yen"
He show the money and give that to me.
But, reminding the loser only got half, i give the commentator, "Here i give additional 50.000 yen to the yakuza's reward. Now he got 200.000 yen correct ?"
The commentator surprised and simply nodding. Later he ask again when i am about to get out from the bar.
"Come again ?"
I stop and saying, "Nah, this will be my first and last. After all, i need money to buy my friend's present and off course, my medictation. Thanks for offer but no thanks"
I simply whistling and take the canned coke from the table and go away like that....

And it's come sunday.
I was promised to Lilly to meet her at city. And i realize she with Akira and...
"Hisao ? your face is messed up. What happened ?" Akira asking, worrying
Lilly was surprised and about to ask me but..
"It's okay. i got a rough job. No harm done."

And thats my little secret. That is my last fighting on my life.
Seriously, i promised myself i will not take that damn idea again.....
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
FishyBroski

Re: Fight (Hisao's secret)

Post by FishyBroski »

I can see you're trying really hard and that's great! But to be frank your grammar isn't very good :( Keep practicing English and I'm sure you'll be able to get better :)