Iwanako: Mean Time to Breakdown {updated 2015-4-1}

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Snapped

Re: Iwanako: Mean Time to Breakdown {updated 2/23/2014}

Post by Snapped »

You haven't even introduced the characters for the video game club! You really do have quite alot of ideas to get too. I can't wait to see them.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Mader Levap wrote:
Helbereth wrote:Meanwhile, over here in the apocalyptic wasteland that is my mind, I'm trying to figure out why everyone is predicting a yuri situation with this story.
Two words: Yuri googles. When you put them on, everything is lesbian, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Yuri "googles"? That gives a whole new context to the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button...
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

(deadfic)
Last edited by Leaty on Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Leaty wrote:So, I really, really wanted to have something done by now, and under normal conditions maybe it could have been possible, but this is going to have to go on hiatus until at least mid-May, if not as late as the beginning of July.

I just have too many irons in the fire right now. I'm about to get a degree, leave my career, and permanently move seven thousand kilometers away. When these things are out of the way, I'll be able to finish act one. Hang tight.
Much appreciated. Best wishes for all these changes! :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

"Many torrents...difficulties surround her..."

May your life be no more disrupted by these changes than it needs to be. When you're ready to write, I'll be ready to read :) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Blank Mage
Location: My own personal hell, with a metered internet connection.

Post by Blank Mage »

Any update is still an update. Thanks for keeping us informed, best of luck.
And we're back.
-----------
"I wish I could convey to you just how socially inept I am, but I can't."
"I think you just did."
"No, I really, truly haven't."
Crimson

Post by Crimson »

It goes without saying that life comes first. All the best with the coming happenings! :D
ImageImageImage
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

(deadfic)
Last edited by Leaty on Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Leaty wrote:Well, I'm still alive.

This is a post to announce that I've been getting some work done on this; namely, I made a few edits to the last chapter (well 900 more words,) which is sort of my ritual whenever I come back from hiatus, because I always find stuff I can't stand after a few months of distance set in, and rewriting my old stuff helps me get back on track for new stuff. Hopefully I can get the next chapter done pretty soon, though we all know my track record by now.

On the other hand, I'm happily unemployed and have the next seven months of rent paid up, so the situation is a little different.
I'm personally happy to hear all the good news: 1) alive, 2) writing, 3) secure. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

brythain wrote:
Leaty wrote:Well, I'm still alive.

This is a post to announce that I've been getting some work done on this; namely, I made a few edits to the last chapter (well 900 more words,) which is sort of my ritual whenever I come back from hiatus, because I always find stuff I can't stand after a few months of distance set in, and rewriting my old stuff helps me get back on track for new stuff. Hopefully I can get the next chapter done pretty soon, though we all know my track record by now.

On the other hand, I'm happily unemployed and have the next seven months of rent paid up, so the situation is a little different.
I'm personally happy to hear all the good news: 1) alive, 2) writing, 3) secure. :)
I have a particular fondness for:

4) happily unemployed

Been there. Actually, am there. (How else do you think I get my chapters done so quickly? I'm not a machine like that brythain guy :wink:.)
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
brythain

Post by brythain »

dewelar wrote:(How else do you think I get my chapters done so quickly? I'm not a machine like that brythain guy :wink:.)
Oy! now I have to go work on my Endo skeleton chapter. :D
Blank Mage
Location: My own personal hell, with a metered internet connection.

Post by Blank Mage »

'Happily unemployed' sounds like an oxymoron. But hey, I'll saddle that gift horse. I'm looking forward to more jaded commentary from my favorite AU character!
And we're back.
-----------
"I wish I could convey to you just how socially inept I am, but I can't."
"I think you just did."
"No, I really, truly haven't."
Snapped

Post by Snapped »

Leaty wrote:
Congrats! I only managed three or four months of happy unemployment before I needed another job. That was some of the best time for me in the last few years (Mostly cause I fucked up college, but I hear that's part of the college experience)

Having space to think and not have pressure is wonderful, and I eagerly await the next chapter (As usual.)
CaveRave

Post by CaveRave »

Mean Time to Delay.
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

(deadfic)
Last edited by Leaty on Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.