Shower Scenes

Post by Oddball »

Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The Nice Chapter
Chapter 2: Those Godammed Crossdressers
Chapter 3: The Next Challenge
Chapter 4 of 3: Laundry Boy
Chapter The End

Part 1 of a 3 part series ... unless something else happens, or I change my mind.

The Nice Chapter

My nose twitched as we walked towards town. There was a strong smell in the air. It wasn't exactly an unpleasant one, but it seemed out of place. After a few minutes of walking in silence, I finally asked, "Hanako, are you wearing perfume?"

"Y-yes. I-is it that noticeable?" She said in her distinctive apologetic tone.

"It's a bit strong. I guess I've just never noticed you wearing any before." Hanako cringed as though I had just insulted her. She hung her head low and crossed her arms over her chest as if to make herself look even smaller. I always thought t looked like she was giving herself a sad little hug when she did that. Was she embarrassed about wearing perfume? "Did I say something wrong?"

"Hanako is …" Lilly was noticeably trying to think of the right way to say something. "They still have yet to fix the water in the girls' dormitories," she finally decided on. I'd heard about that. All the girls that lived in the dorms were complaining about it. Alternate showers had been set up in the locker rooms and nurses' building. Some of the special case students had even been moved from their quarters into the medical wings until they could get things fixed.

"I've heard. You'd think they would have gotten it working by now, it's been, what? Almost a week?" I still didn't know what this had to do with Hanako wearing perfume.

"Nine days." Lilly said with noticeable irritation. It was a stark contrast to her usual reserved behavior. "I've heard talk of some massive damage to the pipes, but most of that has been just rumors and speculation."

"Okay." I said waiting for further details. I shot Lilly a glance that said 'continue' before realizing the futility in it. I looked back at Hanako. She had started trailing behind us just a tad further than usual. Obviously, I wasn't going to get the story from her either. I guess I'll bite. "…and Hanako is wearing perfume because …?"

"There's always a significant group of girls waiting their turn at the showers…" Lilly explained. Ah. Now I get why Lilly as being so cautious. She was trying to find a nice way of saying Hanako was trying to cover up her smell.

"You've been avoiding the showers?' I asked Hanako. She gave a faint nod and an expression of shame. Great. Now I felt like a jerk.

"Hanako was telling me earlier about a new recipe she wanted us to try," Lilly said. It was an abrupt and forceful change of topic, but one we all easily went along with.

"Y-yes. I need cinnamon from the store," Hanako said straightening herself up slightly and seeming a tad less embarrassed. "It's f-for a dessert."

"I look forward to it," I told her. Really, I wasn't sure I did. Lilly had told me about some of her less than stellar cooking experiments and specifically warned me not to try her stuffed bell pepper recipe. Still, telling her I looked forward to it made Hanako smile. If that wasn't worth a little white lie I didn't know what was.

The rest of the trip was rather run of the mill. Eventually, we arrived back at the school with our purchases in hand. We each said our goodbyes and started to go to our respective dorms when I had an idea.

"Hold up!" I called out. I drew stares from students passing by and realized I probably could have been quieter and Lilly still would have heard me. I jogged a few feet to catch up with them. "Grab a change of clothes and whatever else you need. I've got a plan."

It wasn't too long before Hanako and Lilly emerged from the girls' dorms with their bundles. Lilly had her things in a small backpack, while Hanako carried a black plastic trash bag. Being a school, it was fairly common to see students walking around with all sorts of bags and packages. Nobody paid us any attention as we made our way to the wing on the boys' dorm where I stayed.

"I just need to check one thing first," I told them and left them standing further down the hallway. "Kenji, you in there?" I asked as I knocked on his door.

"Is anybody with you?" He called back. I looked back to Hanako and Lilly.

"No. Nobody."

"Good! Then if anybody asks, nobody is in here," he said, sounding as paranoid as ever.

"Are you coming out anytime soon?" Better make sure.

"What? Are you crazy? Do you know what day it is? And on a Tuesday no less? No way I'm leaving this room until, at least midnight. No, make that at least midnight tomorrow. Or when tomorrow becomes tomorrow. However that 'new day starts in the middle of the night' thing works. I never understood that. Better be safe than sorry." His voice has gotten quieter. I don't think it's because he's lowered the volume. I think he's hid under a blanket since we started talking.

"You're not leaving for anything? Not even to go to the bathroom?" I ask him.

"No way! That's exactly what they'd expect, but I'm too smart for them. I've already prepared for that too. See, what I did was --" I walked off and let him continue his ramblings. I don't want to know what he did to prepare for not having to go to the bathroom. My imagination is bad enough but I'm sure whatever he'll tell me would be worse.

"It's safe," I said to the ladies as I held the bathroom door open for them. It was my idea, but this still felt weird. Even knowing Kenji wasn't going to jump out at us, I still felt nervous about being caught. I might not know the entire student handbook by heart, but I'm pretty sure there were rules about girls being in the boys' dorm naked.

Lilly's cane tapped against the tile floor. She paused and listened, taping it again without taking a step. "Would I be correct in assuming this is a rather large restroom?' She asked. Both Hanako and I looked over at her curiously.

"Yeah," I said, amazed that she could tell. "From what I've heard, this part of the building wasn't laid out that well. The two halls closest by just have supply closets, or boiler rooms, or something, so the bathroom here is three times as big to make up for it." Hanako looked at me nervously like she wanted to ask something. "It's okay. Right now, me and Kenji are the only ones that use this one. Sometimes I think even the janitors forget its here." Having over explained the bathroom, I stood there uncomfortably in silence.

"Well, if you were waiting for us to ask for your assistance, I'm afraid we'll have to decline," Lilly says with a cheerful smile. "I believe Hanako and I can handle this part for ourselves." My face turned beat red as I realized what she was implying.

"Yeah… umm…I'll just… go. Outside. If you need me." I quickly excused myself from the room leaving them to their showers. As I exited, I happened to notice Hanako suppressing a laugh at my expense.

"I-I don't think we'll need you," Hanako managed to say before I left. I wasn't sure if that was a joke or not.

For the next several hundred hours, I alternated between leaning against the wall and sitting on the floor against the wall, taking a few seconds off to get a warm soft drink out of my room. Several thoughts raced though my head. Well, I suppose raced is the wrong word. It was more like they were taking a long slow stroll though my mind and hogging my entire thought process while they did it.

Somebody is going to come by, need to use the bathroom, and then we're all busted; Why does it take so long for women to take a shower; and Dammit, you pervert, stop thinking about them in the shower were the offending thoughts that took precedence over everything else.

Finally, after memorizing exactly how many steps it took to get from my room to the bathroom and my room to the end of the hall, the bathroom door creaked open.

"Is it safe to come out?' Hanako asked peering out the crack of the door.

"It's alright. I breathed a sigh of relief as they exited the men's bathroom holding their bags.

"That was most refreshing. Thank you, Hisao," Lilly said.

"Yes. Thank you," Hanako looked invigorated and happier than she had in days.

There were still little beads of water on their bodies, making their skin look even softer than usual. Their hair was still obviously damp and neither had made an effort to fix it. They smelled of soaps and fruit scented shampoos. Hanako was starting to look a little nervous. Perhaps, I had been starring at them a little bit too long. Okay, get a grip, Hisao, think unsexy thought. I took a few steps away and pounded on the nearby door.

"It's Hisao." I announced.

"Shut up man, didn't I tell you nobody was in here! Are you trying to get me killed and replaced by a robot doppelganger?" Kenji shouted back. That did the trick. Thank you Kenji. I can always count on you for unsexy and completely distracting thoughts.

Hanako and Lilly both seemed as though they wanted to question my actions for a minute, but ended up saying nothing.

"So, I suppose we should be getting back," Lilly said. "Again, thank you."

And now I've finally figured out what else was had been troubling me since I first heard water running. How I did I fail to realize that people who have just stepped out of the shower are going to look like they just stepped out of the shower? No way were they going to be able to sneak out without being noticed now.

"Maybe you should come to my room for a little bit until you dry off," I suggest. After calming Hanako back down and explaining I wasn't hitting on her, or Lilly, or both, she agreed and the two girls followed me.

We sat inside my dorm room and talked for a while about nothing of consequence while we waited for their hair to dry. It wasn't nearly as boring as it sounds (at least not to me). There's some just something incredibly stimulating about a girl fresh out of the shower I tried to push those thoughts out of my mind. This was not the time for that sort of thing. This was just me doing a favor for some friends. I offered them some of the snacks I had stashed around my room and made a mental note to get some board games or something for the next time I had guests. There really wasn't much to do in my room. Eventually they dried off and made their departure.

"Just make sure you don't tell anyone," I remind them. "I'd imagine we'd all get in a lot of trouble if this got out."

"I would be less concerned about the trouble and more about the rumors that would accompany them," she said with a slight teasing laugh. Hanako and I exchanged looks, both blushing a little.

"I-I won't tell anyone," Hanako stuttered, closing the door behind her as she left.

Well, that turned out nice. I thought to myself. They're both happy, my room smells really good, and nobody is any the wiser. Things could have gone much worse.

The fun continues in next in Part 1 of Part 2
Last edited by Oddball on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Not Dead Yet
Beoran

Re: Shower Scenes

Post by Beoran »

Interesting idea, I 'm curious where this is going. :)
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
BlackRockHanako

Post by BlackRockHanako »

Beoran wrote:Interesting idea, I 'm curious where this is going. :)
I think we all know where you want it to go.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Well, it's already gone to the shower, where else do you want it to go? :wink:
Not Dead Yet
BlackRockHanako

Post by BlackRockHanako »

Oddball wrote:Well, it's already gone to the shower, where else do you want it to go? :wink:
Harem hot tub scene
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

I can see where this is going...start with the good one and then make two other versions that go down hill from there. (obviously, or at least, that's what I think.)
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Is part 2 going to be a continuation of this, or is it going to feature one of the other pairs of girls instead?
Kayo12

Post by Kayo12 »

This was very cute. I liked it. Looking forward to where this goes.
Oh God, somehow I hope it doesn't go sexy time.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Roamin12 wrote:I can see where this is going...start with the good one and then make two other versions that go down hill from there. (obviously, or at least, that's what I think.)
That's a good guess. It's not what's going to happen, but it is a good guess.

I'm going to have to do something like that at some point though, make a good, neutral, and bad version of the same story.
Brogurt wrote:Is part 2 going to be a continuation of this, or is it going to feature one of the other pairs of girls instead?
I hate to give things away before you can read them but I'll say this, the story will continue from here and you will see other girls.

Feel free to make wild guesses. :twisted:
Not Dead Yet
Bi-Polar Hernandez

Post by Bi-Polar Hernandez »

BlackRockHanako wrote:Harem hot tub scene
The only possible way I see this going.
Elcor

Post by Elcor »

This will be interesting to read.
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

Interesting premise, I'm looking forward to more.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
random

Post by random »

Is this during Lilly or Hanako's path?
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

I've seen enough fanfics to know where this is likely to go
random

Post by random »

Enemy | wrote:I've seen enough fanfics to know where this is likely to go