Shower Scenes

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Oddball

Re: Shower Scenes

Post by Oddball »

Heartless Wanderer wrote:I initially passed this over because I mistook the title as meaning it was a smutfic, then I found myself possessed by a morbid curiosity of how a shower-scene smutfic would even work in text form anyway, so I took a peek and found a hilarious humor fic instead of a shitty smut fic.

So needless to say, I like this one. Good work.
I may hold the record here for most naked characters in a story without having any sex scenes.

Glad you enjoyed it.
Not Dead Yet
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

And it might be very hard to take this record from you...
Though you're giving me an idea... :twisted:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Mirage_GSM wrote:And it might be very hard to take this record from you...
Though you're giving me an idea... :twisted:
:twisted: Bring it on!
Not Dead Yet
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Oddball wrote:I guess I just got the idea in my head to ask her out as a joke and somehow it stuck in there. Now that I actually stop and think about it, I just want to put this entire incident behind me. I walk back to my room.
Oddball wrote:"We exchange a bit of irrelevant small talk as we wait for our food. It's somewhat surprising seeing, or rather hearing, Misha this quiet and relaxed. It's actually really nice. This was even starting to feel like a real date. I wonder if maybe I should ask her out like this more often.
Oddball wrote:"So, no dumplings? Okay, what do you think I should have?" I ask her.
Oddball wrote:Misha looks confused, as does Shizune when she translates the message. Frankly, I think we're all a bit curious. Emi walks over to Shizune. She holds up one hand and makes a fist, shaking it right in Shizune's face.
Oddball wrote:Either way, I feel guilty. Even after trying to say I'm sorry, it feels like I haven't done enough to make it up to them. Of course I don't have the slightest idea what I'd have to do for it to be "enough," anyway.

Oddball wrote:No, I could do this. I just have to figure out how to get Hisao in here without alerting his suspicions… Or better yet, how to get Hisao to walk in on me by "surprise".

I mean, I'm the only one he didn't see undressed, so it's only fair, right?
Oddball wrote:"Look… I kinda have some videos. Anime. Of a certain type. If you ever wanted to come over and watch some of them with me...

I pat her on the back and grin. "Sounds like fun."
Oddball wrote:Thank God for mirrors that face the shower stalls.

I turn back to my shower when I suddenly feel my towel jerk away from my waist. "Forgot my towel too," she says playfully.
Oddball wrote:"I understand the finger wavy thing," Rin says. "I just can't do it." She raises her foot up to the table and wiggles her toes. "My accent makes it too hard to understand," she adds with a lazy grin.
Oddball wrote:"You're not sticking your dick in my sock!" He exclaims. "I don't know what you've been doing with that thing! If I let you do this, my foot will never feel clean again."

"Hmm… I suppose you do have a point. I would have to use my hands to 'see' you."

I liked it.

Ingeniously sexy.

Good Job.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Glad you liked it.

Just being curious, which ending was your favorite?
Not Dead Yet
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Oddball wrote: I may hold the record here for most naked characters in a story without having any sex scenes.
Challenge accepted.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

I wondered how Hisao didn't have a heart attack after having his clothes stolen but then again I guess dying and everyone being depressed because it was their fault isn't a very entertaining read.
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Oddball wrote:Glad you liked it.

Just being curious, which ending was your favorite?

I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry! I was offline, catching up on my sleep, I'm very Sorry!

Errm, I think the Misha-route was my favourite,

I'm not sure why, but if I'm not reading too much into it; it's because I think Misha and Hisao are worlds apart, but suddenly find something in common in their "loneliness" and "lack of a girlfriend". (quite under rather unusual of circumstances to boot), that seems somewhat.. "sweet" to me.

You handled it very well, in terms of getting the "pairing" to work.

I wasn't expecting the ending with the "anime of a certain type"-line, but that was just the sugary icing on top of it all. The kind that makes the whole cake even better. To me at least.

Still, the Hanako-route and Miki-route are also close favourites, simply because I like those girls.

The "Lilly vs Shizune"-bickering ending of the "Group-route" was also reason enough to like it a lot...

And the "Kenji / Bad Ending"-route had the most entertaining ending of them all!

And I mean, come on; Suzu in underwear. In the boys dorm. And she suddenly falls asleep. Some naughty thoughts must cross at least Hisao's mind there, he's Gotta think about putting her on his bed, so she's at least comfortable while she sleeps. And that will test just how far Hisao's self-restraint goes... oh my.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... ikeInAComa

Also;
YourFavAnon wrote:
Oddball wrote: I may hold the record here for most naked characters in a story without having any sex scenes.
Challenge accepted.
What's with that?

It sounds simple enough, just have a historic field trip, with Othello leading because he's cheap and the only real historian around. Then it ironically rains in Hokkaido (which usually doesn't get too much rain, even in the rainy season).

They all get soaked, and have to immediately change to avoid a catching a serious cold, the bus breaks down in front of a hot spring. And everyone shares towels.

The teachers and parents came along, even Jigoro, because there has to be a scene where Mutou, Jigoro, Nomiya, and basically all the male adults get in a room and start declaring "you the man!" "No! YOU the man!"

Hisao and Hideaki end up accidentally with Lilly's group, who never saw them there. Kenji goes around "spying". Misha enjoys the time of her life. And Hanako enjoys the actual hot springs all by herself because it was cooled from the rain, but not so cold it stops her.

And Yuuko and Meiko and Saionji start talking candidly about their naked bodies, much to the pleasure of Hisao.

(It's all still technically a "Shower Scene", since Hot Springs are almost a "Shower", right?)

Again; Good Job Oddball.

You must be proud that everyone's gunning after your sexy record now.

Verily; You The MAN!
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

Just read through all this and I have to comply, this is simply hilarious.
'Have you been a good girl this year, Hanako? Hisao Clause has brought you underpants,'
Just wow, this will be almost impossible to top as far as humor goes. I just lost it at that part.

To be fair there's quite a lot of OOC going on at some points, so you can say some of the humor is cheated but I'd say that's still totally worth it. If it leads to Hisao handing each girl a self-sorted bag of clothes and having hilarious Hisao Clause thoughts, well then I can easily overlook the flaws. Although the idea that Hisao would actually try to sort out the girls' clothes by himself instead of simply walking over with the box (or a big bag) really is far out there ;P
Oh and lots of spelling and grammar mistakes still it seems.

Another funny quote for the end of my comment.
Hmm… what are the chances we can overpower them and making them gives us back our stuff? Let's see… If anybody hits me, I'll probably die. That leaves Kenji. Looking at Kenji's scrawny body, I'm not even sure he could even beat Rin in an arm wrestling contest. Yeah, I'd say the odds are not in our favor.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Glad you enjoyed it. I tried to keep the characters mostly in character for the majority of the story. I thought the humor worked better when placed against their normal behavior, but in some cases it's debatable as to whether I succeeded or not.
Not Dead Yet
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Just got around to reading this myself (as others in the thread have said, I had put it off due to what I feared the content may have been). Definitely one of the best KS-related comedy stories I've read to date.
Oddball wrote:I tried to keep the characters mostly in character for the majority of the story. I thought the humor worked better when placed against their normal behavior, but in some cases it's debatable as to whether I succeeded or not.
Fair or not, I believe there's a lower bar for what people will accept for OOC behavior in a humorous story like this one as opposed to something more serious. For me, I had no problems with how anyone was portrayed here :) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Just got around to reading this myself (as others in the thread have said, I had put it off due to what I feared the content may have been).
The slightly misleading title and radical tone shift from the first chapter was intentional. I wanted to keep people off guard. :lol:
Not Dead Yet
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

This is still my favorite comedy fic on the entire forum.
It's not cracky, it's just pure comedy gold.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Oddball wrote:
Just got around to reading this myself (as others in the thread have said, I had put it off due to what I feared the content may have been).
The slightly misleading title and radical tone shift from the first chapter was intentional. I wanted to keep people off guard. :lol:
Since I originally found these forums via TV Tropes, I think it may have been the description there that put me off more than the title. Glad I finally got over that :) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
motokid108

Post by motokid108 »

In regards to them getting even, I feel like if i were in Hisao's position, (heh heh) I would've just said "fuck it!" and threw the washcloth at them and put my hands on my hips. If i was really in the moment, maybe give them an evil look, then chase after them. But that's just me. Maybe even think back to the room first, then chase them. :twisted:
Hanako≥Shizune>Lily>Natsume>Miki>Yuuko>Emi

ImageImage