Shower Scenes

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mader Levap

Re: Shower Scenes

Post by Mader Levap »

Quite literal LOL. Multiple times. Over. I think this comedic story fulfilled its purpose nicely.
Image Proud member of Polish Route - group that translated Katawa Shoujo to Polish. Full translation released!
captan

Post by captan »

Oddball this is awesome.
This was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read on here, and there is more, MOOOOOOREEEE.
So now I wait....
"You're not sticking your dick in my sock!" ~ Kenji Setou
Trivun

Post by Trivun »

Oddball... this is pretty damn awesome. And hilarious too! Looking forward immensely to the next chapter :)

Xbox Live: Trivun117
Steam: Trivun
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

What I want to know is how Emi managed to run straight out of the shower into Hisao's room. Showering/swimming/anything involving water-immersion and prosthetic limbs is what's known as a Very Bad Thing (specially made prosthetics are waterproof, but Emi is a runner, not a swimmer, so she probably doesn't have something like that). So she either showered with her prosthetic legs on or had someone carry her (most likely situation would be clinging to Rin's back, as Rin has no arms with which to carry her.)
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Sgt_Frog wrote:(most likely situation would be clinging to Rin's back, as Rin has no arms with which to carry her.)
Oh God, that would be so frakking adorable :D
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Emi wouldn't care about showering with her legs on. :wink:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

OtakuNinja wrote:Emi wouldn't care about showering with her legs on. :wink:
I wish she would, those things are expensive.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Sgt_Frog wrote:What I want to know is how Emi managed to run straight out of the shower into Hisao's room. Showering/swimming/anything involving water-immersion and prosthetic limbs is what's known as a Very Bad Thing (specially made prosthetics are waterproof, but Emi is a runner, not a swimmer, so she probably doesn't have something like that). So she either showered with her prosthetic legs on or had someone carry her (most likely situation would be clinging to Rin's back, as Rin has no arms with which to carry her.)
Actually I had thought about that.

My thoughts on the subject where, "I hope nobody asks about Emi's legs."

I suppose if you need an explination, Kenji saw them and left them there. Maybe he was only interested in the clothes.
Not Dead Yet
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Oddball wrote:
Sgt_Frog wrote:What I want to know is how Emi managed to run straight out of the shower into Hisao's room. Showering/swimming/anything involving water-immersion and prosthetic limbs is what's known as a Very Bad Thing (specially made prosthetics are waterproof, but Emi is a runner, not a swimmer, so she probably doesn't have something like that). So she either showered with her prosthetic legs on or had someone carry her (most likely situation would be clinging to Rin's back, as Rin has no arms with which to carry her.)

I suppose if you need an explination, Kenji saw them and left them there. Maybe he was only interested in the clothes.
I actually assumed that Emi was piggybacking on Rin, since I think you mentioned one large towel was wrapping them both.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I actually assumed that Emi was piggybacking on Rin, since I think you mentioned one large towel was wrapping them both.
That works too.
Not Dead Yet
Quantum Toast

Post by Quantum Toast »

Sgt_Frog wrote:
Oddball wrote:

...it's probably just as well that Hisao didn't get a chance to think about this.
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Oddball wrote:"They've got a bit more trust in you than I do," Miki said with a shrug. "Only reason I was the one to rush in was because I drew the short straw," Miki said. I wondered about that.
I too wonder...

What did they use for Straws?

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Sea_turtle

Definitely not Lace, from their then-missing lingerie... (thought that would have been kinda sexy)

Probably not toothbrushes or some other bathroom thing they had...

So, as crazy as it must be... Drills? From Misha's Head?

Also;
Oddball wrote:Was Hanako even included in that… or for that matter, Lilly? They could have easily lied and sent her to my room. Then again, sending out a blind naked woman for help probably wouldn't have been in anyone's best interest.
Is it wrong of me to think that would have been hot?

Lilly: "My my Hisao, do so pardon me for being So imposing, So early in the morning, and as well as being butt-naked ..but,"

Kenji: "AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Lilly: "ooops, wrong door"

EDIT: Also; Forgot to say; Good Job Oddball. Nice fic.

I now entertain the idea of "Hisao Clause" and Hanako herself in an elf costume, together, in a room. "Sharing Gifts".

Thank You for that.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

LordDarknus wrote: I now entertain the idea of "Hisao Clause" and Hanako herself in an elf costume, together, in a room. "Sharing Gifts".
My first thought upon reading that was this:
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Helbereth wrote:
LordDarknus wrote: I now entertain the idea of "Hisao Clause" and Hanako herself in an elf costume, together, in a room. "Sharing Gifts".
My first thought upon reading that was this:
so... a Love Ballad by Tony Stark featuring Hisao Timberlake?

Hanako: "GIMME THAT CHRISTMAS-BOX HISAO!"

yes.

this smile... on my face... it's not coming off.

Thanks Helbereth, now I know what to do for Halloween.

Also; Dental Floss.

That is what they used for Straws.

The answer came to me just when I was about to go to bed.

Don't Question me, even Austin Powers Man-of-Mystery Himself; Underestimated and Misunderstood, the Power of Dental Floss! in his first movie.

(but here's a ...Good Question)
http://community.discovery.com/eve/foru ... 7819417601

But.. just Who was the one intrepid soul who brought the Floss? The only ones I can imagine being so immaculate are Lilly, Hanako or Shizune.

I vote Lilly.

She cares a lot about being clean and proper.

Also, Also;

I notice some talk expressing concern about Emi's prosthetics being waterproof or not, earlier in the posts.

If I'm not mistaken, in the actual game, she must have Ran with them in the Rain, and there was no mention of them being rusted/damaged.

So... the Nurse must have known Emi enough to have considered the possibility.

But if her legs aren't water-proof, she must have taken them off and put them in a waterproof bag and bathed sitting on one of those little stool things. And when she was done, it's just a matter of getting completely dry before putting them back on.

I think... I never saw if they had those little stool things in Hisao and Kenji's oft-shared bath stalls, so I don't know.

I have to stop thinking now before I start imagining Hisao and Kenji sharing one of those little stool things together.

Hisao: "My Kenji, your fig leaf feels so Big!"

Kenji: "All the better to Cover you With!"

Also, Also, Also; some guy; and some words; because i google-search everything.

http://peacefulblackbear.blogspot.com/2 ... -have.html
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

It's a good thing I've got the ending to this coming up in a few days. Everybody's starting to notice my old plot holes.

The very least I can do is give you new plot holes to notice.
Not Dead Yet