Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 12+epilogue. Finished)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Beoran

Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 12+epilogue. Finished)

Post by Beoran »

Well, here'a little Hanako story I wanted to tell for a while... more should be coming later. Hope you can enjoy it. :)

Part 1 - Flight.
Part 2 - Landing.
Part 3 - Elysium.
Part 4 - Concord.
Part 5 - Dessert. (Warning, this part is very explicit!)
Part 6 - Mysterious.
Part 7 - Sacred.
Part 8 - Champagne. (Warning, this part is very explicit!)
Part 9 - Strength.
Part 10 - Light.
Part 11 - Chess. (Warning, this part is very explicit!)
Part 12 - Photo. (Warning, this part is somewhat explicit!)
Epilogue (Warning, this part may be offensive to some people's sensibilities!)
Notes from the autor (Spoilers for the rest of the fanfic.)

Part 1 - Flight

I feel a bit excited as the plane takes off from the Narita runway. Trough the window on my right hand side I see the ground getting farther and farther away until we break though the clouds. Hisao is sitting slumped backwards in his seat, gazing wearily in front of him. He was working late correcting exams yesterday, and we had to wake up early in the morning to make it to airport in time. I touch his arm and smile lightly to him to try and cheer him up.

“Hisao, isn’t it wonderful! I feel like our life together has finally begun!”
“Yes, it’s great, Hanako, it’s great. But I had hoped to be in a better shape...” he says as he yawns widely.
“Y-you are working very hard. So please relax a bit now. We can enjoy together once we have arrived.” I say.
“I think I will do that. I’ll take a nap if you don’t mind.” he says.
“Please, do so” I say.

He nods, pushes his seat backwards and closes his eyes. In less than a minute he’s already dozed off. Teachers are just as busy as regular employees. They have to correct homework, tests and exams, and prepare for class every day. Hisao's a science teacher now. And he’s just started in that school, so he has to work hard to prove himself. In the evenings, he’s often worn down. But I wish...

We’ve reached cruising altitude and the the entertainment system turns on. I don’t feel tired yet, so maybe I should play a game? Or watch a movie? “Sex and the city”... hmm, the other movies look boring, so I guess I’ll just watch this one... Oh, but this is interesting! Oh my! I focus on the screen, and barely notice the stewardess who passes by for drink service. I don’t take my eyes off the screen as I lower my table, and put the pretzels, my glass of wine and Hisao’s can of beer on it. I keep on watching, engrossed until the credits roll.

I take off my earphones. Those ladies in the movie.. they really seem happy... Carry has some problems, but finally gets married to her Mr. Big. Even Charlotte has ...sex with her husband three times per week... And Samantha seems to enjoy it a lot, even with her boyfriend... I wish I could also... I take a glance at Hisao...
I frown. It wasn’t very nice of Miranda though not to have sex with her husband for three months... Five months... it’s five moths ago since we... Samantha left her boyfriend in the movie because she wasn’t happy with his .. performance. But I could never do that! I would never throw Hisao away! But still...
I know he’s very busy with his work. And it’s been hectic even from before we got married. We had to find an apartment, choose furniture, arrange the rooms. We wanted a simple wedding party, but so many people from Yamaku and university came, that at the end of the day Hisao was so tired from entertaining the guests that we also didn’t...

“Come on, keep your chin up”, I whisper to myself. This is our honeymoon! Hisao can relax first, and then we will be able to ... have fun ... perhaps even two or three times per day. “Three times per day, ...that’s twenty one times... Oh!” I think hopefully. Suddenly I remember something I’d rather not. I sigh dejectedly. Twenty three times. In the six years we are together we only did that... twenty three times... I don’t know what makes me most sad, that it was so few, or that I can actually remember how many times it was. Of course, after Yamaku, we went to different universities, so we couldn’t meet very often. And we where both very busy after graduating to find a job. But still...

I remember how awkward the first time was. But now we are more experienced, and I really enjoy being together with Hisao like that. And Hisao also always looks like he is enjoying himself as well, and that makes me happy. But he never shows much initiative. I always have to drag him off to a room and strip before he understood what I want. So I worry... maybe I’m not very exciting to him?

I really feel I need Hisao, I'm very much attracted to him physically as well. Even before I met him, I would do... something myself, sometimes, when I was lying alone in bed. It was the only thing that comforted me a little when I was in tears. I still felt lonely, but I could relax and I felt like some of my stress was relieved. No, not sometimes, I must be honest to myself... more like every day! But then, I was alone, and a virgin, so I didn’t know what it was like to be with a man. But now I know and ... doing something alone just isn’t the same at all. I need Hisao... badly! Of if only I could just ask him... just say those shameful words...

I squeeze my eyes closed and put my hands up as if praying. “Please fuck me!” Oh, no I didn’t intend that to come out out loud! Actually, I even shout a bit! I look up at the startled stewardess who just asked me what I’d like for dinner... “S-sorry! I mean..., eh, f-fish for me and m-meat for my h-husband, P-PLEASE!” I shout even louder. She blinks once and then lowers Hisao’s table, puts my dinner on my table and Hisao’s on his. Then she leaves with a small bow, and a curious smile on her face. Hisao slowly wakes up from my shouting.

“Oh, it’s already dinner time?” he says. “You had a nice nap? I ordered the meat for you because you were asleep.” “Oh thank you, I’ll tuck in right away” he smiles. And with that our conversation is over as soon as it starts. So I take out my fork and knife and start eating the dinner as well. I finish eating the main course and I take out the chocolate dessert. But my mind wanders off again. With the spoon in my mouth, I suddenly imagine putting Hisao in there... Oh my!

It’s not going to work out well if it stays like this between Hisao and me! But I must not give up! After all those problems I had before, today should be the happiest days of my life! Just like before, I’ll hang in there and find a way to solve this problem as well!
Last edited by Beoran on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
BobBobberson

Re: Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic)

Post by BobBobberson »

This is going to be pure smut, isn't it?
BlackRockHanako

Post by BlackRockHanako »

BobBobberson wrote:This is going to be pure smut, isn't it?
Sure seems that way. I guess I'll check out the next part of the story, after that we'll see.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

If I were you I'd take all the times you hit enter and hit enter twice instead

Makes it a lot easier to read
stanman237

Post by stanman237 »

Brogurt wrote:If I were you I'd take all the times you hit enter and hit enter twice instead

Makes it a lot easier to read
Or try to write in prose form instead of script form as it is also easier to read

Post by Guest »

Double space between paragraphs. Please.
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Hisao and Hanako are joining the mile high club, eh?

Im ok with that
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Everyone, thanks for the comments. Sorry for the paragraph spacing I've corrected it and I'll keep it in mind for next time. I'm trying to write prose, not script, but I prefer the present tense. Following the flow of consciousness. Now to work on the next parts.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Part 2 - Landing

I empty my second glass of wine. I see Hisao's beer can is also empty. Everyone is about done with dinner now. The stewardesses busily pass by to pick up the garbage. The lights inside the airplane turned are off. Most people simply lean back and go to sleep. Hisao tells me he'll be gone for a while and goes to the toilets.

The stewardess passes by, sees that I'm still awake, and suddenly talks to me. "Japanese passengers are easy to take care of. You just turn off the lights and they fall asleep." "Ah y-yes, that must be e-easy." I say. "Almost everyone is asleep now, so I'm sure nobody would notice if you ... went to help your husband." she says with a wink, then walks away. I can't believe what I just heard! These foreign ladies are so ... bold! And that even a stewardess would encourage me...

I think about Hisao in the toilets. I could go in there and then..., yes! But, what if someone sees me go in? Or what if someone hears me? It would be so embarrassing! But still, I feel like I'm going to explode! "Father, mother, give me courage!", I pray silently. I stand up from my seat, and walk to the door. Suddenly the door opens and Hisao steps out. "Ah, you also have to go?" he says. "Y-yes, but..." I say "I'll head back then. We have to be careful no one steals our stuff." he says.

Disappointing! I just nod as Hisao walks back to the seat. I enter the toilet, take off my skirt and panties and sit down. I finish peeing and take a piece of paper to wipe. I notice it's quite hard and slick... My finger slides over my sensitive spot. No, no, not now! Ah, but... why cant I stop my hand from moving!? I start rubbing, and I silently count my strokes. Already at nineteen... I have to stifle a yelp as I come. Then I sigh. That was really too much...

Disappointed again, I stand up, put my clothes on, and head back. Hisao lets me slip in my seat and gives me a smile. He doesn't seem to notice my flush. "It's a very long flight isn't it." he says. I just nod. "But I don't mind because I get to spend every hour of it with you." he says. I smile back at him. "I feel the same as you, Hisao.", and I give him a quick peck on the cheek. I just want a bit more... but still, I can't seem to find a way to tell him about my needs.

He raise his eyebrows and turns to the small screen in front of him. "Let's see what movies are on this thing." he says. "Sex and the City" I blurt out. Hisao looks a bit startled. "I-I mean, it's a fun movie. I just watched it, I think you will like it too." I say. "Oh, I see, I'll watch it then" he says. He turns on the screen and starts watching the movie. It's a long flight indeed. The plane gently rocks trough and fro. The wine is getting to me, and I feel tired after relieving myself. I close my eyes for a moment...

"Please perpare for landing." the voice of the pilot over the PA system wakes me with a start. Hisao sit next to me, awake "Good morning!" he says. "I watched that movie, but I couldn't sleep well, I already slept too much before...". He yawns a bit. "But you slept very well. You looked very cute." he smiles tiredly. "So you do like watching sleeping girls, Hisao?" I joke. "Only you!" he says.

After that, the happy mood evaporates, and I just stare in front of me as the plane descends. We're shaken a bit as the airplane lands on the tarmac. Hisao and I take our belongings, and make our way out of the plane, past the immigration inspection, to the luggage pickup. We take our luggage, leave the airport and hop into a taxi. Today the highway is not very busy, so after a short ride we arrive at our destination. We pay the driver, get our luggage and enter the hotel. The clerk checks our reservation and hands us the key of the honeymoon suite with a smile.

We ride the elevator up, and just out of the top floor, is the door of the suite. Hisao unlocks it and opens it gallantly for me. "Oh, how nice of you!" I say pleasantly surprised. "I read a bit about European culture." he says. "It seems here it's polite to open a door for a lady." With a smile, I pull the suitcase behind me and walk in. Hisao follows, closes the door and walks to the bathroom right away. "I feel a bit sweaty from the plane, so if you don't mind I'll take a quick shower." he says. "Oh, certainly, please take a shower." I answer.

I open the suitcases and I can hear running water in the bathroom. I unpack the essentials and set the suitcases aside. Maybe the water will perk Hisao right up? I quickly take some underwear with me, and head over to the bathroom. I see Hisao stand in the shower, his shoulders a bit slumped. "I'm sorry Hanako, I'm still tired from the flight". Frustrated I slap my face with my hand. "Are you ok?" he asks. "Non I'm f-fine, .. please relax, Hisao. Don't wory, I'll take care of unpacking." "Thank you, Hanako, you're really a very caring wife." He walks out of the bathroom and I can hear him lie down on the bed.

"Thank you Hisao", I sigh. Hisao is a nice husband. He's very kind, honest and reliable. I want to be a good wife for him. But sometimes I wish he was a naughty boy and I his bad girl... It looks like today too ... that won't happen...
Last edited by Beoran on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kind Regards, B.
Sniper6133

Re: Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 2 up)

Post by Sniper6133 »

Good story! Its pretty funny lol. Does Hanako eventually seduce Hisao?
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Sniper6133 wrote:Good story! Its pretty funny lol. Does Hanako eventually seduce Hisao?

He obviously cant fulfill her needs and she finds comfort in another mans penis, the the no good cheating slut whore that she is

whoops, brogurts mendacium is still on my mind
bronko

Post by bronko »

He trns on the screen ands tarts watching the movie
got distracted while writing that particular sentence, hm? :)
i'm curious, keep on writing. i'm expecting a lot of comedy in the upcoming parts :D
I apologize for any grammatical and spelling mistake I may do. English is not my native language.
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

This is actually... interesting. At the least it made me laugh a couple times.
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Part 3 -- Eylsium

Hisao is taking a nap on the bed. I finish unpacking and start reading the tourist guide we've brought. With small sticky paper markers we have marked the places we would like to visit. Many Japanese couples go on honeymoon in Hawaii. But I can't very well go on the beach or for a swim. Though I fell less self-conscious about the scars on my face, I still don't want anyone but Hisao to see those on my body. And I don't like the heat, it makes my skin pull.

So we decided to go to old Europe, to one the most romantic city on earth. Paris! As I page though the book, I notice one place that catches my attention... Maybe... if I go there... maybe I can finally gather the courage to talk to Hisao... I know it's difficult for us. We're both not very comfortable to talk about the subject. And in Japan, there are many married couples who have such a problem.

"Sexless" they call it... I shudder at the thought. I don't want that to happen to Hisao and me! I'm sorry Hisao, your heart must cause you problems... And with my body like that it must be hard for you to get excited about me... Maybe, I have be more sexy myself? Usually, I just take my clothes off and then let him do all the work... Maybe that's why Hisao is getting bored of me?

I look ahead of me at the TV screen. I suddenly realize that this is a hotel, so they may have that kind of channel... I turn on the TV, turn the volume down, and after a bit of zapping I find the channel I was looking for. This European stuff is really explicit! They don't even put a raster over it! But I never watched this kind of stuff before, so I'm a bit surprised to see how they go at it. I cock my head to the side in amazement. She's licking him, and then takes his... thing completely inside her mouth... Can you really do that? Then, she sits on top of him, taking him inside her... I watch with my mouth agape as I see her riding him.

"What time is it now?" Hisao says. I look at him as he sits up, and he looks looks at me. Or rather he looks past me, at the screen, with amazement rising on his face. I blush, quickly turn around and switch off the TV. "D-did you sleep well?" I say as I look on my watch. "I-It's half past one in the afternoon." Hisao doesn't ask anything about what he saw, for which I'm grateful. "Yes, thanks, Hanako. But looks like we'll be too late for lunch. We should go out now and see if we can't find a nice place." "A-ah, yes, of course."

He gets up. We get ready and head out. But there doesn't sem to be any intereting restaurants around. "Hisao, I want to see the Champs Elisees... there must be some nice restaurants there. L-let's walk to the metro station. I think I know the way." I say. "Hanako, that's agood idea." We walk along the lane past a Starbucks, but I'm not really interested, we have those in Japan too. Then after walking about five minutes we cross the street and turn the corner. "There's the metro entrance!" Hisao points out as he paces over to the stairs. But my eye catches the window of a small white shop. "Galler" is written above it.

"W-wait, Hisao!" I say as I look longingly at the delicious items. Hisao also notices the shop. "Ah yes, you love those, don't you? And we have to buy travel presents too, so let's take a look inside!" he says. He's right. When we come back to Japan our colleagues, friend and Hisao's family will expect us to bring back some presents for them. So we buy a dozen of small boxes as gifts. And I get one big box and six bars for myself. The shop clerk packs it all in a big paper bag. "Shall I bring these back to the hotel?" Hisao asks helpfully. "No, it's fine, the weather's not very hot. Let's go in the metro." I say.

We head down, as Hisao carries the bag. We ride the metro and get out at the George V station. We head up and find ourselves in the middle of the famous street, just next to the Lido. We start walking toward the Triumph Arch. Although we see a few fancy restaurants, the menus doesn't have any photos, and neither of us understand any French. I'm really getting hungry now, so when I see a local hamburger restaurant, I beckon Hisao over and we go inside. We manage to order by pointing at the photos in the shop. We go sit down at a tiny table in a quiet corner, facing each other.

I take a bite from my fish burger and Hisao nibbles on his beef burger. "Well, I should eat healthier food than this." he smiles. I bow my head. "Hisao, I-I'm sorry if don't like it. I c-couldn't wait anymore. I j-just had to eat something!" I apologize. "Hanako, please don't apologize." he says as smiles. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but I actually like fast food. And I love hamburgers. But I can only eat them occasionally for ... you know."

Relieved I straighten myself and smile back at him. "I never knew... Thank you for telling me." And with that we continue eating our lunch. I slurp my drink with a straw and I notice that behind Hisao's back, a young couple are kissing each other. On the mouth, with their tongues fooling around! And they keep going on and on, just where everyone can see them! I space out a bit as imagine Hisao and me doing the same...

"Hanako, You OK?" he says. Startled, I squirt some cola all over Hisao's face. "Ah, sorry, .. i was just..." "No, I'm sorry to startle you." Hisao says as he wipes his face with a napkin. I embarassedly gaze at him, and conver my face with my hand. But Hisao just breaks out in laughter. Seeing the sillyness of the situation soon I start giggling together with him. "Another good memory for us, heh?" he says. "Y-yes, another good memory. And like this it's even better." I say. And I give him a quick kiss on his lips. They still taste like cola, so I giggle again. "Anyway, let's go see the Triumph Arch!" I say. We finish our lunch, throw away the garbage and leave.

We start walking up to the Arch, and I put my hand in his. I'm overwhelmed by this feeling. Just being together with Hisao makes me so happy. I feel he relies on me and trusts me like no one else. I feel I mean a lot to him, and that is why he means a lot to me. Even though it's for me hard to open up to him sometimes. I must become more brave. Surely, soon, I'll be able to tell him!
Kind Regards, B.
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

God damn it, Hisao, you oblivious fuck, stick it in her!