Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 12+epilogue. Finished)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

bronko

Re: Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 2 up)

Post by bronko »

bronko wrote:I'm curious, keep on writing. I'm expecting a lot of comedy in the upcoming parts :D
Yep, didn't got disappointed. Grinned widely many times :D
I don't want the story to end yet. Think this is one of these tales you never want to see an ending. Your story is very entertaining. Keep on.
I apologize for any grammatical and spelling mistake I may do. English is not my native language.
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

bronko wrote:I'm curious, keep on writing. I'm expecting a lot of comedy in the upcoming parts :D

THIS IS RINE

__________________(END OF RINE)

YOU <---(WHERE YOU R STANDU)

YOU HAB CROSSU THE RINE

DING DONG BANNU
Stanrey Cook

Post by Stanrey Cook »

Mealforthree wrote: THIS IS RINE

YOU HAB CROSSU THE RINE

DING DONG BANNU
YOU DARE INSULT GRORIOUS MODERATERU OF FOR REEF STOODIO FORUM?
YOU BETTAH BEREEV DAT'S A BANNU
RINE ENDS HERE
BlackRockHanako

Re: Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 6 up)

Post by BlackRockHanako »

Stanrey Cook wrote:

YOU HAB CROSSU THE RINE

DING DONG BANNU
RINE ENDS HERE
Okay I fucking lost it, you guuuuuys.

10/10
DanjaDoom

Post by DanjaDoom »

Stanrey Cook wrote:

YOU HAB CROSSU THE RINE

DING DONG BANNU
RINE ENDS HERE
U NASTRY TRORRU
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey-Sanic
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

See what happens when I don't post another chapter soon?

I respectfully ask that the honorable posters here stay on topic. Please be patient and sit tight for the next part, I'm following Mirage's advice to reread more thoroughly, so it will be a bit slower. Thank you very much!
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

Beoran wrote:See what happens when I don't post another chapter soon?

I respectfully ask that the honorable posters here stay on topic. Please be patient and sit tight for the next part, I'm following Mirage's advice to reread more thoroughly, so it will be a bit slower. Thank you very much!
Yeah, sorry about that. I'm eager to read it.
shiro_midori

Post by shiro_midori »

I did not expect the chocolate... caught me completely off guard, good job.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Part 7 -- Sacred

I climb out of the metro with Hisao by my side. It's around noon. The sun is high in the sky I'm feeling a bit hungry, especially since I only ate two toasts for breakfast.
"Is there any place we can eat?" I ask and look around left and right. Hisao looks across the street at a McDonalds.
"Would you like to eat hamburgers?" I ask.
"No, two days in a row would be too much." Hisao says.
"It's OK! It's our honeymoon, so you can eat your favorite as much as you like." I smile and wink. This is fun actually, I could get used to winking at Hisao a lot.
"But Hanako, aren't you getting bored of eating the same food every day?"
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, Hisao. I love hamburgers!" I say.
"Glad to hear that!" he beams "Well then, don't mind if I do." We cross the street and enter the greasy halls of the golden arches.

I point my finger at the images on the menu again, but this time I choose a
McChicken menu, and I order a Big Mac menu with a side salad for Hisao. Just like yesterday, we go sit down at a small table in a corner. As I take a sip from my cola Hisao softly punches my shoulder.
"Will you squirt in my face again today?" he jokes. I put my finger on top of the straw and pull it out from the cup. I put the straw to my lips and blow the liquid left inside at his nose.
"You asked for it!" I giggle like a child, like I am 7 years again, and as if nothing bad has ever happened to me in my whole life. Because that is how I feel now, happy like a child. Hisao wipes his nose with a napkin.
"You should aim for my mouth, so I can drink it." Hisao says, and he sticks out his tongue. I laugh so hard the scars on my side starts to hurt.

I manage to stop my giggling enough to eat my hamburger. Hisao also gets a hold of himself and chews on his bread and beef. Then Hisao dutifully eats his veggies.
"I must say I envy you a little, you get to eat fries." he says.
"You asked for the salad yourself." I say. I take a fry, wave it under his nose, and quickly eat it.
"Are you trying to seduce me?" He says with a fake sour grin.
"Who knows?" I wink again. Well, yes I want to seduce Hisao, but just now I was only teasing him a bit.

"Say Hanako, when did you learn how to wink?" Hisao asks.
"You noticed? I saw many people here do that, so I taught it myself this morning." I say.
"Interesting... Let me see if I can do it too." he says. He closes both his eyes.
"No, like this." I cover his left eye with my hand. After a few tries, he finally gets it right too. I wink at him. He winks back. I wink again. He winks back again. I wink yet again. Then I notice and old man who sits a bit further wink at me. No, I wasn't winking at you! I point my finger at my husband. The old man makes a face of understanding and looks away.

"It's not polite to point!" Hisao mockingly chides me. He grabs my finger and kisses it. I pull it away from his hand and put it on his chest.
"I was just pointing out that old man over there that it's you who I belong to." I say.
"Then I'd better also point out the person I belong to." He puts his finger on my breast. Yes Hisao, like that! But, not here, not yet!
"Thank you Hisao." I say "But let's get going. We can't sit here winking and pointing all day." I say. So we drink our drinks and take turns at going to the toilet. Then we step out on the street again.

"Where to now? " Hisao asks.
"We should go up" I say. and I guide him in the direction of a sloping street. The direct way is shorter, but I want to set the mood first. And besides, it would be a waste not to go up there while we are close by. After walking a few minutes through uphill streets, we reach stairs that climb up a wide green field. I can already see our next stop on top of the hill. There is a sort of elevator to the side of the field. The stairs would be too tiring so I pay for the fare and we ride it up. I climb another flight of stairs with Hisao holding my hand. In front of us stands a large white domed building.

"That is the Sacre Coeur Basillica." I say.
"Impressive!" Hisao says as he turns around. "And look at the view. I think I can see our hotel from up here."
"No way!" I punch his back softly. This light feeling in my heart, this banter between us... did it only start yesterday? I'd like it to continue forever... I look out on the city. It really is lovely. Everything looks so small from here. Even the Eiffel tower.
"You want to go in?" Hisao asks. I nod and grab his hand again. We cross the street,
climb up and enter through the gate. Inside the basilica we make our way around. I look up at the large mosaic, the statues, and at the stained glass windows.

At one side there is an altar with many candles in front of it. I don't believe in God very much, but there is something I want to wish for. I take out a coin, put it in the offertory box, take a fresh candle, and light it. I set it down between the other lit candles. I clap my hands in front of my face and bow my head. What I wish for is not just happiness for myself. There is something I want more.

"Dear God, dear parents," I pray silently, "please protect my husband, Hisao. May he be happy. May his troubles and pains be taken away. May all his wishes come true. May he be enlightened. May he be happy." It's a Buddhist prayer, since I don't know any Christian ones. But I feel God won't discriminate against people for their beliefs or religion. I just hope Someone will hear my wish and make it come true.

I turn back to Hisao who still looks around and waits for me to finish my prayer. I walk up to him and when he sees I have finished, he follows me as I silently leave the domed building. Outside again, I lean close to him and lock my arm in his. I look out on the panoramic view, with Hisao's warmth next to me and I am amazed at the depth of my own bliss. Hisao doesn't ask me anything, so I just guide him along the street, around the church, as I quietly enjoy just being together with him.

We come up to a crowded square were many painters are sitting in front of their easels. There are many restaurants around the square and many tourists are sitting on the terraces for a meal or a drink. I don't like crowds like this too much, and I don't feel like talking, so I just lead Hisao around the square. From time to time I stop for a moment to see what the artist is drawing, and then continue on to the next one. Hisao also seems to enjoy himself as he silently walks with me.

I don't want to stay here very long, but it is on the way to my goal for today. I feel at peace and ready to speak my mind. From the square we take a narrow street down, and after some curbs and crossroads we end up with a wide boulevard in front of us. I see Hisao look with some surprise at where we ended up, but he seems to understand that I don't want to talk to him for a while. Not yet. To our right is the Moulin Rouge... That might be nice for Hisao, but I'm not very interested in seeing other women's breasts. In stead, I turn to the left, with Hisao still on my right arm. Finally we reach our goal.

Hisao raises his eyebrows, but politely opens the door for me. We head in, and I buy two tickets for us. The museum is full of paintings, drawings, photographs and ancient objects. And each and every one of them is related to sex. I'm getting a little nervous, but also excited by looking at these depictions. I take Hisao slowly past all of these works of erotic art and I can see he is looking just as carefully at them as I am. Like this I take him up the stairs, though the different floors of the museum until we reach the top. I'm glad nobody else is there. I don't have to wait to speak any longer.

I let go of Hisao's arm, turn to face him, and take both his hands between my hands.
"Hisao" I say "can I talk with you?"
"Hanako, of course!" he says.
"T-there is a reason I took you here." I begin. "I-it has also to do with what happened last night..."
"Ah, yes?" he says with a mixof surprise and kindness in his face.
"You see Hisao, I love you and I am very happy to be with you..." I continue "But I have been d-dishonest with you. And also, I have b-been disrespectful."
"Dishonest? Disrespectful? But how so?" he frowns in disbelief.
"I was dishonest because I hid away a b-bad part of me. And I was d-disrespectful because I forced my feelings on you." I say.
"But Hanako, I don't think there is anything bad about you." he says.
"That's... I-I hid it very well. In reality.... Hisao, I am a very l-lewd woman. I m-masturbate almost every day. Every time I am with you I want to have s-sex with you so very much. I want you... I want you to f-fuck me every day... yes.. fuck me , Hisao, not once, but many times... every day. You see how lewd I am, that I use s-such words? But I know, I know, I'm completely u-unreasonable. I'm not considerate of your c-condition and you as a person. I keep on p-pushing you to do what I want, I keep on s-shutting you up, and I never listen to what you have to say about s-sex. So please f-forgive me for being so lewd. Please forgive me! I m-made you have sex with me, while I know you don't l-like to do it with me. It's all my f-fault because I am not sexy, not attractive, I'm u-ugly and I'm lewd." I say as I look down and I cry profusely.

Hisao pulls his hands from between mine, and puts them on my cheeks. He makes me look up at him. Then with one hand, he gives me a light bop on the forehead.
"You never told me." he says with a thin smile on his face.
"That's right... I never told you... but I should have." I say dejectedly.
"No, not this. You never told me that you like sex." he says with his smile widening.
"H-Hisao?" I say. It's true. I never told him. I though the had understood me, but how could he? Shouts of pain or shouts of pleasure both sound quite the same. I never had bothered to say as much as a Hisao, that was great.
"I-It's true. I really love to have sex with you!" I say. "B-but what about you?"
"Hanako, all this time, I thought you must not like sex very much. After all, we only did it a few times, and you always just take off your clothes and let me do what I want. So I thought you were just having sex with me for my sake. You always ask me not to speak, so I always just went ahead. But I should have asked you. But I was too much a coward to say anything. I was afraid I'd offend you. So it's me who is lewd, dishonest and disrespectful." he says, and pauses.
"Hisao! That's all wrong. I love to have sex with you! I love you, I love your mind, your heart, your body and everything. And I love to have sex with you so very much." I say.
"Hanako! I already thought something was strange after what happened last night, and I wonder why you took me here, but now I understand. Hanako, you and me, we are the same! I was also too shy, too embarrassed and to stubborn to admit it. But I love you, everything about you, all your mind, your heart, your body, you are all beautiful to me. And I also love to have sex with you very much!" he says.

I feel myself melting with relief, with happiness, and with desire. Yes, we are the same! Dear parents, dear God! We are the same! Now, I will not have to hold back anymore! All these emotions wheel through my heart like a tornado, and I find that I cannot wait anymore. I forcefully grab Hisao's head, and thrust my tongue between his lips. He immediately grabs my breasts, and I moan loudly. I put my hand in the middle of his pants and start rubbing. Hisao lifts me up and sits me on top of one of the exposition boxes.
<We are pleazed that you enzoy our muzeum, but as not to damage ze collection, may I zuggest you continue in a more private locazion?> the guard of the museum says.
"Kyah!" I shout. Hisao breaks away and turns around. I quickly step down from the glass box. Now I notice the a security camera that looks right at the display!
<We are sorry, we just got a bit carried away.> Hisao says and he bows deeply. I bow too, my face more red than it has ever been.
<Apology aczepted! You are not the only customerz who have had this problem. This is the erotic muzeum of Paris after all!> the guard says as he smirks.
I and Hisao bow again.
<Thank you so much! We won't do it again!> I say with heartfelt regret.
<Well, zhen, off you go! You muzt have better thingz to do than to ztand here and bow to me!> the guard winks and laughs loudly.
<Ah yes!><Ah yes!> we both shout. I feel embarrassed as I walk down the stairs and leave the building with Hisao behind me. But outside I take a good look at him and grab hold of his hands. He looks back at me and we burst out in laughter.

"Well, Hanako, we did get carried away a bit. We still have a lot of time in our honeymoon, so there's no need to rush. Let's go sit down somewhere quiet and talk more calmly about you and me, and how our sex life together should be." he says.
"Yes, let's do that." I say "But right know I'm so glad. You understood what I wanted to say."
"Well, I understood a few things. But that's not enough. We have to talk more. We have to keep on talking to each other all our lives. About sex, about love, about life, about everything." Hisao says.
"You are right. We have to talk, even if it's embarrassing or shameful, or even if it means we have to admit our own flaws. To be completely happy, we have to be completely open to each other." I say.
"It's a promise!" Hisao says, and he hooks his little finger in mine.
"A promise!" I say. And we kiss again. I feel this afternoon we will learn a lot more about each other. And tonight... I can't wait for tonight to come.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
BlackRockHanako

Re: Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 7 up)

Post by BlackRockHanako »

I just...have no idea what I'm even reading right now.

But as I said, it's fun and light hearted, and that makes a nice enough change. Keep it up!
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

Oh God this is what is going on so fun so lewd so lulzy Cheesus Crisp, what is this I don't even

Nice I guess I think I can say
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

It's just like one of my japanese hentais

Post by Guest »

Brogurt wrote:It's just like one of my japanese hentais
I concur, reminds me alot of the doujins I read. Not in a bad way though.
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

"H-Hisao?" I say. It's true. I never told him. I though the had understood me, but how could he? Shouts of pain or shouts of pleasure both sound quite the same. I never had bothered to say as much as a Hisao, that was great.
"I-It's true. I really love to have sex with you!" I say. "B-but what about you?"
"Hanako, all this time, I thought you must not like sex very much. After all, we only did it a few times, and you always just take off your clothes and let me do what I want. So I thought you were just having sex with me for my sake. You always ask me not to speak, so I always just went ahead. But I should have asked you. But I was too much a coward to say anything. I was afraid I'd offend you. So it's me who is lewd, dishonest and disrespectful." he says, and pauses.
"Hisao! That's all wrong. I love to have sex with you! I love you, I love your mind, your heart, your body and everything. And I love to have sex with you so very much." I say.
"Hanako! I already thought something was strange after what happened last night, and I wonder why you took me here, but now I understand. Hanako, you and me, we are the same! I was also too shy, too embarrassed and to stubborn to admit it. But I love you, everything about you, all your mind, your heart, your body, you are all beautiful to me. And I also love to have sex with you very much!" he says.
Hisao?
Hisao,
Hanako,
Hisao!
Hanako!
Hanako,

Said their names a few too many times in that paragraph. Also Hisao repeats almost exactly what Hanako said in the previous paragraph.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Part 8 -- Champagne (warning - very explicit!)

Ten steps away from where we stand is a rather large café. While there is another customer, there are no Asian-looking people inside, so I point out a spot in the corner to Hisao and we go sit there. The other customer, a young man, sits on the other side of the room, and reads a book.

Hisao orders two teas. I relax as I look into his eyes while I sip from the hot drink. It's afternoon, so I it's med time. I hand Hisao his pills, and I also take mine.
"I started taking these since we got married. I was hoping to do it raw." I admit.
"It's been, five months, hasn't it? Sorry for that, I thought you weren't interested. But now I know I have kept you waiting." Hisao says.
"No I'm sorry, I should just have told you. And I guess I can wait for a few more hours." I say. And it's true. I feel a bit more relaxed today because we could play last night.
"Also, you probably must have wanted to do it on your wedding night? You looked a bit tired so I made assumptions." he says.
"Well, I wanted to do it then, but I also made assumptions..." I admit
"Let's not do that again, then." Hisao says with a gentle smile.
"OK!" I nod.

"But since you'd like to have sex several times per day, " Hisao continues,
"We'd better make some plans. I'd love to have sex with you as much as you like, but I do have to keep my condition in mind. And when we get back we'll have to go back to work." he says.
"Of course, I don't want to be unreasonable." I say.
"I have to keep on exercising and take my medication. Unfortunately, the pills do sometimes affect my penis as well. Like, two weeks ago I was reading this very perverted magazine, just an hour after I took my pills but nothing happened." he says.
I here some laughter from some distance. The young man is smiling. His book must be very funny for him to laugh so loudly.
"Well, if that happens, your mouth or fingers are also fine." I say. The young man laughs again. It's a little annoying.
"Also I was thinking... maybe you should take the active role sometimes." Hisao says.
"Ah, you want me to fuck you?" I say with a smirk.
"Yes, please." Hisao says.

The young man at the table now laughs very loudly. He puts some money on the table. Stands up and takes his book. I can see the title... "Japanese for everyone?"
"Sorry to have overheard you," the young man says in fluent Japanese with a nod of his head. "I will leave you both alone now." he says and walks out. I want to sink in the ground from shame. I didn't think there would be any foreigners who understand Japanese here.
Hisao's brow is getting sweaty and he rubs the back of his head.
"I hear as of lately Japanese is getting more popular here too. It seems many foreigners like manga and anime." Hisao grins.
"W-well, I think we taught him a few new words as well..." I say and I giggle nervously.
"I think so too." Hisao says in a conspiring tone of voice.

I look out the window in the direction in which the young man went.
"Say, Hisao, I see that there are many shops here like that..." I say.
"You mean, those sex shops?" Hisao asks.
"Y-yes... I saw something in the guide book, but they didn't say very much about them. So I was wondering... W-what do they sell?" I ask.
"Well, I haven't been to such a shop yet. I get my porn from a specialized book shop." he says
"For your private "Hisao" box, right?" I tease him.
"Ah, you knew?"
"Deduction." I smirk.
"As a scientist I should have known you'd find out." he smiles back

"Anyway, I don't know very well what these shops sell, but I did read in my perverted magazines about the stuff you can get there." he says.
"So what are those items then?" I ask
"It's hard to explain without showing you." he says "Unless, you want to take a look inside such a shop?" Well, I still feel a bit ashamed from what happened before... but there are many such shops around here, and here is far away from home. In Japan, it would be too embarrassing so I could never go inside such a shop. Back home, Hisao will have to be careful that no one sees him in such a place, or it could affect his reputation as a teacher. But here...
"W-well, I'd really like to see myself what such a shop is selling." I say. "I-If we go look while we are here, ... it will probably be OK."
"Well, let's go look for a nice one then." Hisao says. I put some money on the table. We take the usual turns at going to the toilet and head out.

Some of the shops look a bit intimidating or seedy, but not far from the museum, we find a large, clean looking shop, with sexy underwear in the show window. I nod at Hisao to show my approval and we step inside. The young lady behind the counter doesn't even look up at us. I look around and see tubes of lemon flavoured lube, feathers, handcuffs, handcuffs with feathers, and ... those look a bit like...
"H-how do you use these?" I ask Hisao as I point at the oblong, rounded objects.
"Well, those are vibrators. It seems you can use them to stimulate your sensitive spot or to put them inside..." he says.
"Ah... but... these ones are very big. Would they fit?"
"Do you want to try?" he whispers. Well, ... I want Hisao the most, but these also look like they could be fun to use....
"A-are you OK? You are not j-jealous?" I ask him.
"No it's fine. We can use this as a spare in case mine has an off day." Hisao says.
"Hisao, you're such a considerate husband." I say with a smile. He's right. On some nights he might not be able to get it up because of his medication. But he still wants to make sure I'm satisfied.
"Look, this one looks like a more reasonable size." I point to a small, sleek, purplish model with a giggle.
"This one? It's my treat then." says, with a devious shine in his eyes.
"Oh, looks like you have a cunning plan?" I ask.
"It's a secret." he says with a smirk.

Hisao takes a box with the accessory, brings it to the counter, takes out his wallet and pays for it. The shop girl, simply puts the box in an unmarked white paper bag with rope handles and returns it. We head out. I take Hisao by his arm and lean my head against his shoulder a bit.

"Where will we go next?" he asks.
"If you don't mind, let's go back to the hotel...". I say. I'm getting a bit impatient.
"We have to get something to eat for this evening, though." he says.
"Isn't there a convenience store around?" I wonder. I open my purse and take a quick look at the guide book. "We will probably have to go to a supermarket." I say.
"Hey, see that over there?" Hisao says and he points at the building across the street, marked with red lettered signs. "I saw someone come out there with a bag." he says.
"Let's go take a look!" I say. We cross the street. It turns out to be a rather large supermarket. We go in.
"Let's try to eat the local food this evening." Hisao says. "Let's see, what is France famous for?" He takes a shopping basket and I follow him as he walks around the shop.
"Ah, isn't this French bread?" I say and point out the long browinsh rods. "Let's get one of those."
"You like the shape?" Hisao winks exaggeratedly. He still needs some practice. He puts the bread in the basket.
"I sure do!" I giggle. "Oh, look Hisao! There's so much wine over there!"
We head over to the wine section.
"Which one should we get?" Hisao asks. There's a huge selection of red, white and rose wines. And...
<Champagne> I spell out the letters I read on the bottle.
"Let's get this! I always wanted to drink Champagne, but it's very expensive back home. It looks like it's much cheaper here." I say.
"Great idea! We won't need a bottle opener for these, and at this price we can easily afford two." Hisao says, and puts the corked bottles in the basket. "Let's look around more for the rest of our dinner." he continues.

There are so many unusual items in the supermarket, so I just pick out a few I read about in the guide book. I get several types of cheese and dried ham. Hisao takes some grapes, and a bag of premixed salad. They also sell paper plates, napkins, cups and plastic cutlery so we get a set of those as well. We head to the register, pay and put everything in a large bag. Hisao slides the small bag in the large one, and takes the latter by the handles. I take his arm again and we make our way to the metro station.

In the train, I sit next to Hisao and rest my head against his chest. I can hear his heart beat.
"Please, keep beating for a long time." I whisper. I close my eyes, nuzzle his shirt and plant a kiss on the area where his scar must be.
"It's beating for you." he whispers. This gentle feeling between us. Did it only start yesterday? No, it was there all along.
"Hisao, I have loved you from the first day we met. I never said it before, but now I think that's the truth." I say, as I take in his smell.
"Hanako, I think I also loved you, even though I was a bit dense about it. I wanted to save you, but now I understand that you also saved me. I had lost hope. And I had forgotten how to love someone and how to be loved by someone. You reminded me of all that. I don't know what I would have done without you." he says.
"Well, it was difficult then for you and me. But you made me happy. You still do. And I was glad to see you happy. I still am." I say.
"And I still am happy to be with you. I hope that will never change." he says.
<Saint Augustain> the announcing voice says.
We get out at our stop. I hold on to Hisao as we walk. I feel like I'm floating on a pink cloud, and before I know it, we're back in our hotel room.

"It's a bit early, but let's eat dinner first." Hisao says. "And after, we can play." He takes out the French bread and in a moment of inspiration holds it up against his crotch. I giggle, and take a bite out of of the top.
"Ouch, please don't bite!" he jokes. I lick the crust once.
"Is that better?" I ask. He just smiles. I take the bread from his hands.
"Well, I'm sorry, but I'll have to cut this up. It will be easier to eat it like that." I say.
"That's true. I'll go open a bottle of bubbly in the bathroom then." he says, and he takes the green glass with him. There's a small table with two chairs in the suite, so I set out the paper plates, cups and cutlery on top of it. With a plastic knife I cut bread, cheese and dried ham, divide them over he plates, and decorate them with lettuce. I take the grapes to wash them. Hisao is still struggling with the bottle above the washbasin.
"It's harder than it looks, especially since I ever did this before." he says when he notices me. Finally he sends the cork flying with a loud pop. It ricochets off the mirror, and bounces back, straight in his eye.
"Are you OK?" I worry, and I take the bottle from his hand and put it down. Hisao rubs over his sore eye and then blinks a few times.
"Am I glad to see you." he jokes "I'm fine, thank you."
"Please be more careful next time." I chide him, and I kiss his eye. "There, all better!" I smile.

"Well, let's drink this already, I had enough troubles opening it." Hisao says and he picks up the bottle. I quickly rinse the grapes and follow him back to the other room.
"Thanks Hanako, it looks like a feast!" he says with a satisfied face as he looks at the plates. We both go sit down at the table. I lift my cup and Hisao pours the Champagne, then I take the bottle and pour it inside his cup that he hold up.
"Well, here's to us! Cheers!" Hisao says as he raises his cup. I let my cup touch his.
"To us! Cheers!" I say. I take a long drink. "Wow, its very tasty!" I say. "I like wine, but Champagne is even better!"
"Yes, we must have chosen a good brand." Hisao smiles after swallowing his bubbly. "Let's try this cheese." I say. I take a piece of Munster and eat it. I cough and find it hard to swallow. "It's tastes and smells very strongly!" I say and I take a drink to wash it away. "It's almost like natto."
"I thought you like natto?" Hisao says.
"Well I do, but this is slightly different." I say. I try the Camembert next. "Oh, this is tasty." I say.

"I wonder if Lilly likes stinky cheese?" Hisao says and he drinks from his cup.
"Lilly? What does she have to do with anything?" I ask and I sip again.
"Well, I think she may have a stronger sense of smell than we do." He says.
"That may be true. Maybe I should bring some cheese as a present for her?" I say.
"Yes, but then we also have to bring it for our other friends, and I don't want to stink up the suitcases." Hisao says. "Anyway, how is Lilly doing?"
"Well, I called her before we left, and she's an English teacher at Yamaku now." I say.
"Yamaku? I'd like to transfer there when Mutou retires. That may still be a while, though." he says.
"Well, Lilly told me that Misha is also working at Yamaku now as a sign language teacher. And Misha told her that Shizune made a big donation to Yamaku. They are going to double the capacity of the school and they may need new teachers in a few years time." I say.
"Ah, that Shizune. She really is a brilliant businesswoman. While we were in college, she already became a millionaire. Well, I hope that I'll get a chance to apply for a job in Yamaku then." Hisao says.
"I'm sure you will, darling." I say, as I move in and kiss him passionately over the table.

"Nice, but that's dessert," he says, "let's eat this first, otherwise we may end up starving. And we shouldn't let the Champagne go to waste either" he admonishes me.
"Aww, spoilsport!" I say. As much as I'd like to jump my husbands bone right know, he's right. The Champagne is really tasty and we should drink it before it looses it's carbonation. I let Hisao fill my glass and I fill his again.

"Well, drink up!" I say, and I empty the cup in one go. I laugh. Hisao also downs his cup, albeit abit slower than I do. "It wouldn't be fair if you dank more than I did." he says, and smiles. "Let's fill those up again", and he pours both mine and his glass. We continue our meal, we eat, we drink, we joke and we laugh.
"It's funny, ... the more I drink ... the more I like it." he chuckles, his face is red like a lobster. The first bottle is empty and Hisao takes out the second one and opens it with a pop. The bubbly overflows on the table but I'm too whoozy to care. He puts the bottle to his lips and drinks a large gulp.

"Hey, n.. no fair!" I complain. "G... Gimme the Champagne, Hisao!" I take the bottle from him and I take an even bigger swig. My face feels hot and my head spins a bit. We pass the bottle trough and fro and drink in turns. I take a final swig and look inside.
"Tooo... baaaad... " I say and lay the bottle down on the table. Hisao leans backwards in his chair. "Ah, that.. was tasty!" he says.
"And now..." I say as I stand up. "Dessert! Deseeeeeeeert!!!" I shout, as I almost fall over. My legs are so wobbly. I grab Hisao's tie and bend over to kiss him. I wildly miss the mark of his lips so I slobber my tongue all over his face. I fall on my knees and my head ends up on his shoulder.
"You... are drunk." Hisao says.
"You toooo!" I say. "You prooomised!" I pout.

"OK!" he shouts. And we both break out in laughter. Hisao pulls me up to my feet, and I hold on to his tie. He takes of his pants and socks, and I take off my skirt and stockings.
"No, no we should taaaaake off the top fiiiirst!" I complain.
"Well ... you can take it off ... now" Hisao says.
"You waaaant to seeeee my breasties right?" I say. I almost fall over when I let go of Hisao's tie, then I take off my blouse and my bra. I take my breasts in my hands as I sway left and right.
"Lovely!" Hisao says as he strips off his tie and shirt. I walk in closer and gently rub the scar on his chest.
"Carry meeee..." I whisper into his ear. Hisao complies and lifts me up in his arms. He slowly carries me to the bed as he sways left and right. Then suddenly he drops me on the bed.

"Beee more gentle!" I chide him.
"I though... you like .. rough.." he said.
"Hehehe, maybe I dooo". I say. "Come heeere."
Hisao goes to lie down next to me, we both turn to our sides, and I kiss him. This time our tongues play with each other properly. I pull down Hisao's briefs...
"Heeeey! He's still soooft!" I say.
"He... must be.. drunk .. tooo..." Hisao says. Not willing to give up, I take Hisao's thing in my hands and give it a twist. I rub the tip in my hand palm and slide my fingers over the skin many times. But nothing happens. I slide down the bed and start licking it all over, but still it doesn't seem to move at all.
"No! Noooo faaair!!" I complain.
"I shouldn't ... have taken my pills ... just before..." Hisao says. "And too much ... Champagne..."
"Daaamn pills!" I shout. Suddenly I remember what we bought today.
"Ah, the backup plaaan!" I say. I get up and walk over to the bag.
"Hmmmm..." Hisao says. He seems tired, he turns on his stomach and stretches his arms and legs out to the side.

I take out the box, and open it. I pull out the purple instrument and turn it on. Nothing happens.
"It's brooooken, Hisaaao!" I pout.
"Ha.. forgot.. batteries.." Hisao admits. "You have... to use it ... like that."
I see Hisao lying on the bed with his cute behind up in the air. Suddenly I get a strange idea.
"Hisaao... what do you think of aaaanal seeeex?" I ask.
"Ah... well, if you want... to do that... I'm ok." he says.
"Gooood. Let's uuuuuse this one then." I say as I walk over to Hisao, and with a sudden motion I jam the vibrator in his butt. I push it in further as Hisao shouts and bucks. It only penetrates for a few centimeters or so but it has an amazing effect. Hisao arches up his back and turns around, as he tries to remove the tool. I hold on to it and finally pull it out.

"Hyah... you ment .. that?" he says.
"Whaat did you think?" I say.
"I .. thought .... you..."
"Whooo, mee? No, no no, that would hurt!" I say. as I wave the purple wand around.
"Well, it ... hurt me too!" Hisao says.
"Oohh, sooryyy" I apologize. "I'm a bit druuunk... Anwyaaay, waanna use it on my pussyyyy?" I ask.
"It's dirty now ... we shouldn't..." Hisao says.
I look at the rod, the tip is brown and smelly.
"Ewwwww, dissapointiiing!" I complain again. I drop the thing on the floor.
"Come.. here..." Hisao says as he lifts a finger. "I still have ... this one."

I see what he wants to do, so I take off my panties and go lie down down next to him again. We kiss a sloppy kiss again. We keep kissing and Hisao's finger starts to probe. He slides his finger in between my lips down there, grabs some lubrication from my moist hole, and rubs it over my sensitive spot. He circles his finger around, and my breath grow ragged as his pace increases. "Hisaao! Good!" I shout out as the tension in my body reaches a climax. My head spins in all directions and a whirlpool of emotions sucks me down until I'm nothing but the one spot between my legs that cries out for release.
"Good! Good!" I shout and I bite on Hisao's lip, but he does not let up, his finger spins and rubs around my sensitive spot. I see nothing but white, and I come with the force of an earthquake that makes all my body tremble.

"Hisaaao" I whisper. "That was so good!". I feel I'm going to fall asleep soon again, so I take the sheet and the blankets and cover Hisao and myself as I lie down again.
"Tomorrow... I'll take my pills after we had sex." he says.
"It's a plaaan." I smile. and I close my eyes.
"It's a plan" he says, and he slips his arm around me. I feel very drunk, and very tired. But also, I am very happy. I enjoy being with Hisao very much. Today, was so good. And tomorrow will surely be even better...
Last edited by Beoran on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kind Regards, B.