A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (completed)

WORDS WORDS WORDS
EMMSixteenA4

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (completed)

Post by EMMSixteenA4 » Fri May 29, 2015 11:22 am

Well, I find myself stumbling across this fanfiction rather late, wouldn't you say? You know (I'm sure), a good ending, a good, cohesive, real ending is one that closes all doors, leaves no room for a sequel because there needn't be one. Yuuko said it: "All good things must come to an end," and so they do, and so they must. As far as this goes, this was a great thing that has long ended. It was a delight to read, truly he best fanfiction I've ever seen. To encapsulate the feeling of Katawa Shoujo in a "pseudo-pseudo route" and yet have it be wonderfully different all the same must not have been easy, but I would imagine it just comes naturally for one of your talent, Scissorlips/Lunch. Consider me hyped for Familiarity, also(I anticipate Demo 2). But like I was saying before my tangent, that ending was brilliant, what with her finally finding a reason to wake up and all, that was some real brilliance. I sincerely hope that she gets that thick window to stare at the sea from, and wanting for a fictional character what they want is a real testament to your skill.

After this, I went out and bought a game of battleship. It's not to play or anything, it's just to sit there and remind me of that fantastic work you once did (and will continue to do in Familiarity, I'm sure, no pressure). In conclusion, you're an excellent writer. Excellent. It's been a pleasure.

;_;7
That guy who arrived three years late to the party, and is looking around piecing together what exactly he missed.

Gajzla

Post by Gajzla » Sat May 30, 2015 4:00 am

This is my absolute favourite story on this site, and probably of all the fan fiction i’ve read. Not sure how much praise I can give it, other than to say it’s the inspiration for my own writing. :D

TyronePotato

Post by TyronePotato » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:29 pm

My 3rd time reading through this fic, and I'm just now catching this:

“Well, last night I think I was on a train, and there was this woman wearing one of those big Russian hats--”

Yume Miru Kusuri references are great.

Anyways, amazing story. I know I'm about a year late but I took a long break from this site on accident.
ooooh feels.

Casper

Post by Casper » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Thanks you for such a great story :wink:

Kibaro

Post by Kibaro » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:21 am

Scissorlips wrote:I am great. I am amazing.
Even now, in 2017, after so many years, this sweet "little" masterpiece still lives on and affects the lives (same word said differently, felt weird there) of the emotionally hungry humans(???) that delve in this small, feely corner of the disabled internet.

Scissorlips/Lunch, you probably don't linger here anymore but I still want to take some time and thank you for this really amazing journey that you took me and so many other people through. It was a really nice roler coaster, full of ups and downs, learning new things, perspective both for you as a writer and for us as readers. Hope you enjoyed your journey (albeit it was 4-5 years ago) as much as I/we did. Feedback would be irrelevant at this point but people already said what I would've said anyway so there's that.

Noticed Familiarity in your signature and saw that you're in the writing and editing team, and I cannot wait to see what other beautiful experiences you will create for me/us. Thank you again and keep up the good work. Hope to see more of your works as I trudge through the fanfic library :)

Keep up the good work mate ^_^

404_Name_Was_Taken

Post by 404_Name_Was_Taken » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:03 am

I guess im a little late to the party here but I think that its worth saying that this story was incredible. The way you managed to convey Suzu's scatter brained thoughts in writing was done amazingly well. The change in perspective from the original game was really cool. Im a little disappointed that its over now but the ending was does just as masterfully as the rest of the story. I read that you are working on a visual novel now and I think you have completely earned it. I must say that the reoccurring superhero dream was just amazing.

Bingus_Chungles

Post by Bingus_Chungles » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:14 am

nice
Shizune & Emi tied for best girl.
Hanako & Misha are close seconds.
Miki & Suzu tied for best side girl.

Yeah I know, unpopular opinion. Fight me.

Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:59 pm

I can't remember whether I actually posted my thoughts back when I first read, but this was a terrific story. Thank you very much for writing it. Your love of the setting and your characters shines through. Since it's been a few years, I'm going to read it again!
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!