A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (completed)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 9/20)

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Banda wrote:
Guest90206 wrote:
Banda wrote:>Phone sex
-howlewd-
>Banda
>Remarking on lewdness
Mmhmm, mmhmm.
[insert .gif of black woman bobbing her head here.]
Certainly.

Anyway. We seem to be moving towards some plot meat. Slowly. I can't really see where this is going - I never was good at that - but I'm pretty sure it's going somewhere. And that's a good thing. So yeah, keep doing what you're doing. And stuff. I'm going in circles. I'll just stop here.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Banda wrote: [insert .gif of black woman bobbing her head here.]
Certainly.

[Gif]
That isn't quite the head-bobbing image I had in mind upon reading the reply.

Perhaps I just have a dirty mind, though; carry on!
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Helbereth wrote:
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Banda wrote: [insert .gif of black woman bobbing her head here.]
Certainly.
[Gif]
That isn't quite the head-bobbing image I had in mind upon reading the reply.
Perhaps I just have a dirty mind, though; carry on!
Well I could have found one of those much much easier than what I ended up posting, but I have a feeling the staff wouldn't have appreciated it as much as you would've. By the way, I know where Aiko gets her dirty-mindedness from, now.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Are the comments normally supposed to be as entertaining as the story? :wink:
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:By the way, I know where Aiko gets her dirty-mindedness from, now.
My secret is out!

*smoke bomb*

*scurries away*
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

I don't even have to change the bed sheets when I have sex with someone, but Suzu has to change hers after masturbation?

are you implying she's a squirter, scizlipz?
It only hurts when I breathe
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, I guess being exposed to too many VNs can lead to gross misconceptions...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Mader Levap

Post by Mader Levap »

Or maybe she is that sensitive and self-conscious about her actions. She felt she HAD to change sheets, lest entire world know about what she just did...
Image Proud member of Polish Route - group that translated Katawa Shoujo to Polish. Full translation released!
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Seeing as how Miki's sharing her bed and Suzu doesn't exactly want to advertise her exploits it seems a reasonable step to take.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Bagheera wrote:Seeing as how Miki's sharing her bed and Suzu doesn't exactly want to advertise her exploits it seems a reasonable step to take.
Also, at any point in the story, as we've learned, it's possible for Suzu to just be dreaming. Perhaps the entire phone-sex sequence was a fabrication or her tired, horny mind? Her first date with Hisao was, so why not?
Mader Levap

Post by Mader Levap »

I do not think this scene was intended as dream sequence by creator...
Image Proud member of Polish Route - group that translated Katawa Shoujo to Polish. Full translation released!
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Helbereth wrote:so why not?
Because unreliable narration is a very dangerous card to play and Scissorlips already used his "get out of jail free" card last time.
He can't really get away with that again until he saves up enough credit.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Silentcook wrote:
Helbereth wrote:so why not?
Because unreliable narration is a very dangerous card to play and Scissorlips already used his "get out of jail free" card last time.
He can't really get away with that again until he saves up enough credit.
Never for a moment did I think that's what actually happened. Speculation is half the fun, though. I know I've already spent that card in my story as well, and I don't expect to see it used again here. In the context of story-telling, it's like the 'Z' tile in Scrabble (or the 'Q'); you only get one, so use it wisely.
JTemby

Post by JTemby »

First up, nice reference to the fan-art. I get the feeling an inflatable beach ball of colours red and white will be involved in the next chapter :lol:
Besides finding myself having to double take on a few lines, not much else to say on the chapter itself, it's typical Scissorlips style.
Also, I've found the comments following this chapter oddly hilarious... I love this community.
Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

griffon8 wrote:I think I've read phone sex scenes before. Obviously they did not have much impact on me. This one did. Well done.
Thank you.
Guest90206 wrote:So I've had this on my backlog since August, but never got around to reading it.

Now I'm all caught up, and... well... I'm not so good with words, but this ought to suffice.

Glad that you decided to come back, I know that even a single one of those chapters might have required quite some time to get through.
DaGarver wrote:Gonna be honest, didn't like this one. The mature content felt rather forced. I'm also not a fan of the mature content in general (the concept, not necessarily the way you wrote it). Just never appealed to me.
Thanks for your honesty, I value that and it's important for people to tell me what they liked and what they didn't. Different people have different tastes. Every route in the game had a slightly different blend of sexuality (Emi = anal, Rin = oral, Shizune = light bondage, Lilly = blindfolds and Hanako = rape), so I wanted to take the opportunity to try something apart from vanilla. Whether it worked well for the story or even suited it is of course a matter of opinion, and you have a right to yours.
txalolrn9 wrote:I don't even have to change the bed sheets when I have sex with someone, but Suzu has to change hers after masturbation?

are you implying she's a squirter, scizlipz?
I am implying nothing of the sort because that is simply 2lewd4me.
Mader Levap wrote:Or maybe she is that sensitive and self-conscious about her actions. She felt she HAD to change sheets, lest entire world know about what she just did...
Bagheera wrote:Seeing as how Miki's sharing her bed and Suzu doesn't exactly want to advertise her exploits it seems a reasonable step to take.
These are both correct.
Helbereth wrote:Also, at any point in the story, as we've learned, it's possible for Suzu to just be dreaming. Perhaps the entire phone-sex sequence was a fabrication or her tired, horny mind? Her first date with Hisao was, so why not?
There's also the possibility that Hisao wasn't taking part in the act and was simply playing along to comfort (there's that word again) Suzu. But we'll probably never find out, and the point is entirely moot either way.

Thanks again for reading and responding, even if you guys do tend to get a little... weird sometimes.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.