A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (completed)

WORDS WORDS WORDS
User avatar
Helbereth
Posts: 1532
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by Helbereth » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 am

After I finished reading, I made this.
Image
Now they just need to figure out what the future means.

User avatar
YourFavAnon
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by YourFavAnon » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:16 pm

>mfw erotic scene
Image

Glorious. Well written chapter, Lunch.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).

User avatar
Vekter
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by Vekter » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:05 pm

So I woke up at 6 AM because my body hates me, and noticed my phone didn't charge. I guess I conked out around 3 without plugging it in, I dunno, thing's a piece of shit. I plug it in and it comes on, that familiar 'ping' telling me there's an email. Reply on Wartime, cool. It's Scissorlips telling me my stuff was good.

My sleep-addled brain puts 2 and 2 together and I check to see if he updated. Lo and behold, finally, it's here. I read the first section and, well, I'm pretty sure I looked something like this.

I was not disappointed.

Well done, yet again, Scissor. You make me look like a rookie. The sex scene was perfect; nice blend of passion and awkwardness, nice and tasteful. Enjoyed every last damn word yet again.

Image

Please don't make me wait another 11 days for the next part.

Pro PandaBear
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by Pro PandaBear » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:36 pm

My reaction when I saw this.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
AlchemistR
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Memphis, TN
Contact:

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by AlchemistR » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Image

That was awesome, you glorious/magnificent/[insert synonym here] bastard, you.
Image "This is me...all of me."
Image "He wouldn't wake up...The one time he actually needed me and I wasn't there for him!”

The Suzu quote comes from this.

Hanako>Suzu>Rin>Lilly=Miki=Emi>Misha>Shizune

Snoozu and Miki need routes. As do Kenji and Jigoro. No homo.

User avatar
Zombiedude101
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by Zombiedude101 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Image

Words cannot describe- HNNNNNNNGGG.......MY HEART.....

Image
I support Snoozu.
Image
Userbar made by theartificial.

User avatar
JTemby
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 pm
Location: Australia.

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by JTemby » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Well well, there sure have been a fair amount of picture comments here...
-clears throat-
Anyway, for me, that felt like the series finale of your favourite tv show.
The characters have grown up, the conflicts are over, the plot is wrapped up in a neat little bow and you're...
Scissorlips wrote: End of Act 3.
Oh boy.

User avatar
txalolrn9
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by txalolrn9 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:54 am

The only thing I can complain about is despite the MATURE CONTENT WARNING the sex scene was PG-13 and not XXX or even a soft R

okay, bitching over. I LOVE IT

I feel you could have even wrapped up a nice tidy ending if you wanted to

can't wait for ACT 4
It only hurts when I breathe

User avatar
Total Destruction
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 5:45 am
Location: Hit Deborah Cliff with your head to make a hole.

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by Total Destruction » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:12 pm

JTemby wrote:
Scissorlips wrote:End of Act 3.
Oh boy.
Dude, my thoughts exactly. I think BOTH paths thus far are astoundingly complete. (I dunno if "astoundingly" is the proper word to use here, but it's a word I never say enough, and in a positive context, so there you are.) How in the hell you're going to add on to this, I'm intrigued to see. You've yet to let me down, Scizlips.

Props on Mutou's not-so-dark-and-dirty secret.

GUESS WHO ACTUALLY SPOTTED A MISTAKE WITH HIS IDIOT BRAIN:
I don't think it's within the laws oh physics
Aside from that, I couldn't spot too much mechanical nonsense. An awful lotta weird commas and ellipses (there was one that struck me as ridiculous like twenty minutes ago but damned if I know where it is now), but this is Suzu, and it's YOUR Suzu, so it works, hahah.

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY.
... Danger.

User avatar
YourFavAnon
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by YourFavAnon » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Total Destruction wrote:
JTemby wrote:
Scissorlips wrote:End of Act 3.
Oh boy.
Dude, my thoughts exactly. I think BOTH paths thus far are astoundingly complete. (I dunno if "astoundingly" is the proper word to use here, but it's a word I never say enough, and in a positive context, so there you are.) How in the hell you're going to add on to this, I'm intrigued to see. You've yet to let me down, Scizlips.
Well, seeing as all of the routes had four acts, it seems only right does it not? I'm sure he's going plenty of goodies in store for us.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).

User avatar
Helbereth
Posts: 1532
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by Helbereth » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Total Destruction wrote:I think BOTH paths thus far are astoundingly complete. (I dunno if "astoundingly" is the proper word to use here, but it's a word I never say enough, and in a positive context, so there you are.) How in the hell you're going to add on to this, I'm intrigued to see. \
There are still plenty of conflicts yet to have found resolution, namely things like Suzu's future, but that's just a small thing, is it not? Yeah, right. There's this whole month of separation to get through, which could be a giant conflict all on its own. The conflict with Lezard isn't resolved; it does get mentioned among Suzu's scattered thoughts near the end of the chapter. Also, there is still the matter of her nightmares, which she isn't convinced have gone completely.

So, there's that, plus whatever else Scissorlips decides to add along the way through Act 4, and I'm just spit-balling things I remember; I don't have it all written down. Suffice to say, there are still plenty of things yet to happen, or have already happened, that will need some kind of resolution.

Saidin228
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 am

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by Saidin228 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Could there have been a more satisfying conclusion to Act 3? I think not. You hit all the right notes to bring closure to some threads, while leaving a great many still open to look forward to.
Helbereth wrote:Suffice to say, there are still plenty of things yet to happen, or have already happened, that will need some kind of resolution.
And suffice it to say, I look forward to every bit of it.

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by griffon8 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Total Destruction wrote:GUESS WHO ACTUALLY SPOTTED A MISTAKE WITH HIS IDIOT BRAIN:
I don't think it's within the laws oh physics
I just figured she was saying it like Scotty from ST:TOS.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
Total Destruction
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 5:45 am
Location: Hit Deborah Cliff with your head to make a hole.

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by Total Destruction » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Helbereth wrote:There are still plenty of conflicts yet to have found resolution, namely things like Suzu's future, but that's just a small thing, is it not? Yeah, right. There's this whole month of separation to get through, which could be a giant conflict all on its own. The conflict with Lezard isn't resolved; it does get mentioned among Suzu's scattered thoughts near the end of the chapter. Also, there is still the matter of her nightmares, which she isn't convinced have gone completely.
Guess what happens when T. D. doesn't sleep well? He sounds like an idiot.

2-shay, dude. I think I meant something along the lines of "This COULD end here and I'd be cool with it" rather than "Don't finish it, it's good as is." (I have an idiot brain. That's my disability. I'm also a lesbian.)
Suzu "Scotty" Suzuki
:lol:
... Danger.

User avatar
Scissorlips
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 am

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/27)

Post by Scissorlips » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:38 pm

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Sorry I'm posting so late. I actually finished reading over an hour ago, but my art took some time to make. It wasn't just a 10 minute scribble this time. It is linked below.

I'm not gonna bother writing out paragraph after paragraph of praise. You already know what we're all gonna say. Just keep up the good work, sir.

My art; numero dos.
And here I was expecting something horrifying, ha. Thank you for the art, I like it a lot, and thank you for your kind words.
Helbereth wrote:After I finished reading, I made this.
Now they just need to figure out what the future means.
That is really great, thank you! I truly wish that I had the ability to both write and draw, but at least I can manage one of the two. Thank you. I'll get around to adding and indexing new art for this chapter once I get back to my home computer.
Vekter wrote:Well done, yet again, Scissor. You make me look like a rookie. The sex scene was perfect; nice blend of passion and awkwardness, nice and tasteful. Enjoyed every last damn word yet again.

Please don't make me wait another 11 days for the next part.
Thanks, Vek, I'm glad you enjoyed it. As for the wait, about that. I am currently out of state, on the closest thing I've had to a vacation for about eight years. Like before though, I'd like to take this time between acts and take a little bit of a break, so while I promise we'll get back on track eventually, it might take a little bit. I want to take this chance to do the same as last time and do a few, short "extra" scenes, now that I can do so without distracting from the main plot.
Helbereth wrote:
Total Destruction wrote:I think BOTH paths thus far are astoundingly complete. (I dunno if "astoundingly" is the proper word to use here, but it's a word I never say enough, and in a positive context, so there you are.) How in the hell you're going to add on to this, I'm intrigued to see. \
There are still plenty of conflicts yet to have found resolution, namely things like Suzu's future, but that's just a small thing, is it not? Yeah, right. There's this whole month of separation to get through, which could be a giant conflict all on its own. The conflict with Lezard isn't resolved; it does get mentioned among Suzu's scattered thoughts near the end of the chapter. Also, there is still the matter of her nightmares, which she isn't convinced have gone completely.

So, there's that, plus whatever else Scissorlips decides to add along the way through Act 4, and I'm just spit-balling things I remember; I don't have it all written down. Suffice to say, there are still plenty of things yet to happen, or have already happened, that will need some kind of resolution.
It takes a careful balance to wrap up some things while leaving others left to be explored. While I hope that some things have been satisfyingly dealt with, I really hope that it feels like there's still a reason for the story to continue, because, as Helbereth has said, there are still some things that need to be dealt with before they're good and in the clear.
Saidin228 wrote:Could there have been a more satisfying conclusion to Act 3? I think not. You hit all the right notes to bring closure to some threads, while leaving a great many still open to look forward to.
Helbereth wrote:Suffice to say, there are still plenty of things yet to happen, or have already happened, that will need some kind of resolution.
And suffice it to say, I look forward to every bit of it.
Thank you! I'm always glad to hear that I'm doing something right. I think I still have a few tricks up my sleeve, and I look forward to getting there too.
griffon8 wrote:
Total Destruction wrote:GUESS WHO ACTUALLY SPOTTED A MISTAKE WITH HIS IDIOT BRAIN:
I don't think it's within the laws oh physics
I just figured she was saying it like Scotty from ST:TOS.
I wish I could claim that excuse, but that was legitimately a typo, thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks again for reading and letting me know what you thought, everyone, I really appreciate it. Like I said, I'm out of state right now, so I won't be able to update for a bit, but your continued interest and support means a lot to me.
My pastebin.
I'm a writer for a visual novel project called Familiarity, where I go by the name Lunch.

Post Reply