Mendācium (Hanako) - Version 1.1.1

WORDS WORDS WORDS

txalolrn9

Re: Mendācium (Hanako) - Version 1.1.1

Post by txalolrn9 »

I'll wait for Version 4.7.3.5 where Hanako never cheated on Hisao so nobody can bitch about it
It only hurts when I breathe
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

txalolrn9 wrote:I'll wait for Version 4.7.3.5 where Hanako never cheated on Hisao so nobody can bitch about it
If you think any of the versions will have any number of digits in them that are greater than 1, you are mistaken.
Endofone

Post by Endofone »

My opinion on this story is exactly like the others. Hanako needs to be bitched slapped or something. I need a release of ANGER before that bad tasting ending. If anything i probably would of been happier if it was a bad ending seeing that we didn't get the release we needed, something like Hisao dying and Hanako living with the consequences of how she was the one that ruined her life and lost the only boy who saw past your damned scars and pulled you out of the dark hole you were in while loving you for who you are, as said earlier.

I'm probably repeating words from other posters. But Hanako never had the intention of telling Hisao about the cheating until the rape. Further more, if he had stayed in that room after the rape, Hanako (Seeing her personality in this story) would have most likely tried to make up with him, gotta keep that libido in check. Like seriously, AHHHHHH!!! Hanako! Hisao you stupid gamma idiot. You're more stupid in this than in every other canon route combined. This bitch cheated on you while full knowing what she was doing. She even had sex with him, man. D= I can understand you stepping around egg shells so she won't kill herself, but you gotta call up Lilly, get someone at school to look after her, and just step out of this nasty equation.

Necroing this because i can. This was just my thoughts on this whole ordeal. I know nothing will ever change but, i gotta say something. Now all of you who see this on the front page shall feel it!
Hanako Nakai

Post by Hanako Nakai »

Endofone wrote:My opinion on this story is exactly like the others. Hanako needs to be bitched slapped or something. I need a release of ANGER before that bad tasting ending. If anything i probably would of been happier if it was a bad ending seeing that we didn't get the release we needed, something like Hisao dying and Hanako living with the consequences of how she was the one that ruined her life and lost the only boy who saw past your damned scars and pulled you out of the dark hole you were in while loving you for who you are, as said earlier.

I'm probably repeating words from other posters. But Hanako never had the intention of telling Hisao about the cheating until the rape. Further more, if he had stayed in that room after the rape, Hanako (Seeing her personality in this story) would have most likely tried to make up with him, gotta keep that libido in check. Like seriously, AHHHHHH!!! Hanako! Hisao you stupid gamma idiot. You're more stupid in this than in every other canon route combined. This bitch cheated on you while full knowing what she was doing. She even had sex with him, man. D= I can understand you stepping around egg shells so she won't kill herself, but you gotta call up Lilly, get someone at school to look after her, and just step out of this nasty equation.

Necroing this because i can. This was just my thoughts on this whole ordeal. I know nothing will ever change but, i gotta say something. Now all of you who see this on the front page shall feel it!
I feel like bitch-slapping author more than doing it to Hanako... Really? This fic just ruined my day... and the upcoming week :evil:
ImageImage
You should be a protagonist of a new story :lol:

Am I really that dense?
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Hey, now... you mightn't like what Brogurt wrote but that's no reason to get mad at him. Hate the game, not the player, as they say. There's plenty of saccharine things around to read; go find one and unruin your own day.

Edit: Also, 500th post. Dayum.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
octovaitor

Post by octovaitor »

Good work. I still don't necessarily buy that Hanako would ever do this to Hisao, and I don't like her explanation of how she made that decision. I could buy her having a one-night stand after too much alcohol to a sleazebag in a bar, but to have her keep going back specifically for the sex over Hisao not being up to snuff in sex, it just feels...wrong. Her getting some kind of massive ego trip, to where she considers being with Hisao inferior to another relationship, just hurts. Taking that aside, I like how the rest of the story plays out. It was well written, and painful to read, in the good way where you want to keep reading. Thanks for writing. I may have to check out more of your stuff.
Well, you can take me for a little while
You can take me, you can make me smile in the end.
sanduba

Post by sanduba »

Not sure if it's ok to bump like this but I'll do it anyway.
Best story:
Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Emi > Shizune

best girl:
Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Rin

Eh, that's my opinion.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

sanduba wrote:Not sure if it's ok to bump like this but I'll do it anyway.
Don't bump for the sake of bumping, man. If you want to bring a topic back, have something to say about it. What are your thoughts on the story?
Not Dead Yet
sanduba

Post by sanduba »

Oddball wrote:
Don't bump for the sake of bumping, man. If you want to bring a topic back, have something to say about it. What are your thoughts on the story?
I was just commenting so it'll be easier to find once I have time to read it.
Best story:

best girl:

Eh, that's my opinion.
Troy

Post by Troy »

sanduba wrote:
Oddball wrote:
I was just commenting so it'll be easier to find once I have time to read it.
One picture : http://puu.sh/57MCB.png
sanduba

Post by sanduba »

Troy wrote:One picture : http://puu.sh/57MCB.png
My bookmarks are a mess... It's safer this way and I won't forget.
Best story:

best girl:

Eh, that's my opinion.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Oddball wrote:
Heh...I was going to mention that the Library was intended to avoid having to bump topics, but then I see that this story isn't even listed yet. Someone should fix that :) .

As for what I think about the story...well, I just read it for the second time, figuring if people keep bumping it like this there might be some kind of redeeming quality to it beyond just being fairly well-written. Verdict: still find it kind of loathsome. Will remember not to read it again. :(
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

dewelar wrote:
Oddball wrote:
Heh...I was going to mention that the Library was intended to avoid having to bump topics, but then I see that this story isn't even listed yet. Someone should fix that :) .

As for what I think about the story...well, I just read it for the second time, figuring if people keep bumping it like this there might be some kind of redeeming quality to it beyond just being fairly well-written. Verdict: still find it kind of loathsome. Will remember not to read it again. :(
That "someone" should be you then. If you won't submit it, who will?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Comrade wrote:
dewelar wrote:Heh...I was going to mention that the Library was intended to avoid having to bump topics, but then I see that this story isn't even listed yet. Someone should fix that :) .
That "someone" should be you then. If you won't submit it, who will?
Yeah, yeah :) ...submission complete.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
TheGoatman

Post by TheGoatman »

I read this story a while ago, pretty nice one in my opinion, the music was a great touch, but I didn't feel like making an account to comment on it so I left it as it was.

While I do think the "emo/suicide Hanako" character is a bit overused and expected, it's nice (imo) to see someone write about it and do it decently. Seen alot of writing about suicidal Hanako(and even a Yandere one where she baked herself and Hisao into a pie.. I think that was by Oddball but not 100% sure), of course the majority of writings on the original KS cast tend to be Hanako as well, because well, she looks so huggable, I believe the term is "moe". Anywho getting off topic here, great story and the music was a really nice touch that added a unique element to the fanfic that I have yet to see in another story.
I'm just a rusty old goat and a poor writer by anyone's standards, so no need to take my advice to heart, and when you do, take a handful of salt with it.