Agoraphobia [Mutou]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: Agoraphobia [Mutou] [Updated 4/12]

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

I'm not sure we'll be seeing a whole lot of Doomish in the near future, seeing he's joined Salty Tears as a path writer. But hey, who knows.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
badmanslayer04

Post by badmanslayer04 »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:I'm not sure we'll be seeing a whole lot of Doomish in the near future, seeing he's joined Salty Tears as a path writer. But hey, who knows.
Who is this Salty Tears you speak of?
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Salty Tears is a visual novel that I'm writing a route for! You can read about it here (click on 'purpose')!
DanjaDoom

Post by DanjaDoom »

Doomish wrote:Salty Tears is a visual novel that I'm writing a route for! You can read about it here (click on 'purpose')!
I look forward to new cripple waifus (they are cripples right?)
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey-Sanic
badmanslayer04

Post by badmanslayer04 »

Congratulations Doomish no one deserves it more than you (although I'm still not sure what it's about).
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

DanjaDoom wrote:
Doomish wrote:Salty Tears is a visual novel that I'm writing a route for! You can read about it here (click on 'purpose')!
I look forward to new cripple waifus (they are cripples right?)
Nope. No cripples here! You're looking for Love Despite if you want more cripples.