Once Upon a Wartime (Kenji/Yuuko, erotic content) [COMPLETE]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

YourFavAnon

Re: Once Upon a Wartime (Kenji/Yuuko, erotic content) [COMPL

Post by YourFavAnon »

>mfw smut scene

I really enjoyed this one though, Vek. Do what you're comfortable with, maybe you should just write a few one-shots with the pair rather than continuing with a whole new act.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
Vekter

Post by Vekter »

YourFavAnon wrote:Image

>mfw smut scene

I really enjoyed this one though, Vek. Do what you're comfortable with, maybe you should just write a few one-shots with the pair rather than continuing with a whole new act.
This is probably what I'm going to do for a while, but I definitely want to come back and write more about then in an extended format. Kenji might have won the battle, but he hasn't necessarily won the war...
Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

Congratulations on reaching the end, and thank you for sticking with it. I enjoyed the finale, I think it built pretty well on the events of the previous chapter, and the sex scene was done tastefully, with the right amount of both awkwardness and familiarity that comes with two people meeting again after a long time apart. To have sex. Well, you know what I mean.
Kenji's internal monologue was enjoyable, and I liked the little epilogue scene at the end. I'm interested to see what other ideas you have for further scenes down the line with them, even things as simple as double dates with Hisao and one of the girls could be interesting given the dynamics of Kenji and Yuuko's relationship.
Nice work, Vekter.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

Vekter

Post by Vekter »

Scissorlips wrote:Congratulations on reaching the end, and thank you for sticking with it. I enjoyed the finale, I think it built pretty well on the events of the previous chapter, and the sex scene was done tastefully, with the right amount of both awkwardness and familiarity that comes with two people meeting again after a long time apart. To have sex. Well, you know what I mean.
Kenji's internal monologue was enjoyable, and I liked the little epilogue scene at the end. I'm interested to see what other ideas you have for further scenes down the line with them, even things as simple as double dates with Hisao and one of the girls could be interesting given the dynamics of Kenji and Yuuko's relationship.
Nice work, Vekter.
Thank you. Means a lot coming from you. I appreciate the help throughout this whole thing.

Also, more art. This one is from a friend on Steam who goes by the name of Oak. Colored by Thighs.