Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcome

WORDS WORDS WORDS
User avatar
nemz
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 am

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by nemz » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Oh sure, but that's dealing her motivations, not the way those motivations lead to action. Regardless the form the encounter took was clearly of the 'no limbs that end in fingers allowed' variety and given the trouble he's having sticking to those ground rules additional restraint might be needed. Worked for Shizune, and Lilly with her blindfold, and Emi to some degree through just pinning him down on the bed so he couldn't run away.

How would Hanako follow through on this theme? Or Hisao for that matter? Either could easily go into very dark places.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly

User avatar
Homeless
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Location: The great white north eh!

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by Homeless » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 pm

nemz wrote:Oh sure, but that's dealing her motivations, not the way those motivations lead to action. Regardless the form the encounter took was clearly of the 'no limbs that end in fingers allowed' variety and given the trouble he's having sticking to those ground rules additional restraint might be needed. Worked for Shizune, and Lilly with her blindfold, and Emi to some degree through just pinning him down on the bed so he couldn't run away.

How would Hanako follow through on this theme? Or Hisao for that matter? Either could easily go into very dark places.
Well, all I have to say is this.

I've played the game of "no touchy". It's a lot different from being tied up, a whole lot different. Being tied, held down, even blindfolded is very much different from just being asked to sit still. Having something done TO you is different than having something done FOR you. Being in control like as in Shizunes case, doesn't suit Rin. In fact that wasn't what I was aiming for (hence the hint in my last post)
What would it be like to swim in the sky?

Butterflies
Nightmare
Image

User avatar
nemz
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 am

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by nemz » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:50 am

Ah... That IS a sensible distinction, though the larger context of the game's other such interactions made it hard to see this different angle. Well, that and I think I was assuming a bit of frustration on Rin's part with his not following the 'rules'.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly

User avatar
Teryn
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Butterflies

Post by Teryn » Tue May 08, 2012 12:55 am

Another great fic. How do you manage to get the "Rin" into the parts where she's just thinking to herself? I always had trouble seeing where her thoughts came from or where they would/could go.

Do you put yourself into some kind of exotic Zen meditation or something else? ;)

User avatar
Homeless
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Location: The great white north eh!

Re: Butterflies

Post by Homeless » Thu May 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Teryn wrote:Another great fic. How do you manage to get the "Rin" into the parts where she's just thinking to herself? I always had trouble seeing where her thoughts came from or where they would/could go.

Do you put yourself into some kind of exotic Zen meditation or something else? ;)


Nothing like that. Part of my job for the past 7 years has been to watch people and to figure out behavior. Give me 3-6 months and I can tell you anything you want to know about your behaviors, and most likely many things you didn't want to know. I watch people, thats what I'm good at. Don't ask me to get personally involved though, I suck when it comes to dealing with people who don't know me at all. I'd love to say "getting Rin" comes from some exotic Zen meditation" and maybe it does, (I do love my bong mind you, as well as my drink,) I don't have cable TV and am not subjected to the social or media bombardment that everyone else is. I don't feel as tied down as many other people are to "buy a house, buy a car, have kids.... ect. "

As with the rest of the KS characters, your personality has a lot to do with how close you feel with the particular character you feel closest to. I spend a lot of time alone. I do what I like, and don't care if other people or not accept it. Hope this answers your question.
What would it be like to swim in the sky?

Butterflies
Nightmare
Image

brokencarrot
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by brokencarrot » Wed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhWAAA, i need my fix, i cant wait for the next chapter

crushinator
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by crushinator » Fri May 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Just finished catching up and I'm loving your portrayal of Rin so far.

I have a question though: Hisao is talking about getting an apartment before going to Uni. This story is set during the summer holidays right? Rin and Hisao don't graduate until spring so is Hisao being pre-emptive? Surely they have exams and schoolwork to worry about.

User avatar
Homeless
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Location: The great white north eh!

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by Homeless » Sun May 20, 2012 1:05 pm

crushinator wrote:Just finished catching up and I'm loving your portrayal of Rin so far.

I have a question though: Hisao is talking about getting an apartment before going to Uni. This story is set during the summer holidays right? Rin and Hisao don't graduate until spring so is Hisao being pre-emptive? Surely they have exams and schoolwork to worry about.
Thanks for that. Totally forgot about that, I even did the research on the school terms for Japanese semesters. (Will fix before the end of this weekend, Long weekend here.. and look forward to the next chapter being posted soon..)
What would it be like to swim in the sky?

Butterflies
Nightmare
Image

User avatar
Teryn
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Butterflies

Post by Teryn » Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 am

Homeless wrote:Nothing like that. Part of my job for the past 7 years has been to watch people and to figure out behavior. Give me 3-6 months and I can tell you anything you want to know about your behaviors, and most likely many things you didn't want to know. I watch people, thats what I'm good at. Don't ask me to get personally involved though, I suck when it comes to dealing with people who don't know me at all. I'd love to say "getting Rin" comes from some exotic Zen meditation" and maybe it does, (I do love my bong mind you, as well as my drink,) I don't have cable TV and am not subjected to the social or media bombardment that everyone else is. I don't feel as tied down as many other people are to "buy a house, buy a car, have kids.... ect. "

As with the rest of the KS characters, your personality has a lot to do with how close you feel with the particular character you feel closest to. I spend a lot of time alone. I do what I like, and don't care if other people or not accept it. Hope this answers your question.
Seems we share some things in common, then. I don't have cable, don't buy into the media's depiction of marriage and kids equalling a perfect life, don't bother with social media, and do tend to need a fair bit of time on my own to just keep myself balanced. Also, the bong ;) (prefer pipes, though).

Sorry for the belated answer to your answer, thank you for sharing your thoughts on Rin and life in general.

Oh, just noticed we're both Canadian, too. ^^

User avatar
Homeless
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Location: The great white north eh!

Re: Butterflies

Post by Homeless » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Teryn wrote:
Homeless wrote:Nothing like that. Part of my job for the past 7 years has been to watch people and to figure out behavior. Give me 3-6 months and I can tell you anything you want to know about your behaviors, and most likely many things you didn't want to know. I watch people, thats what I'm good at. Don't ask me to get personally involved though, I suck when it comes to dealing with people who don't know me at all. I'd love to say "getting Rin" comes from some exotic Zen meditation" and maybe it does, (I do love my bong mind you, as well as my drink,) I don't have cable TV and am not subjected to the social or media bombardment that everyone else is. I don't feel as tied down as many other people are to "buy a house, buy a car, have kids.... ect. "

As with the rest of the KS characters, your personality has a lot to do with how close you feel with the particular character you feel closest to. I spend a lot of time alone. I do what I like, and don't care if other people or not accept it. Hope this answers your question.
Seems we share some things in common, then. I don't have cable, don't buy into the media's depiction of marriage and kids equalling a perfect life, don't bother with social media, and do tend to need a fair bit of time on my own to just keep myself balanced. Also, the bong ;) (prefer pipes, though).

Sorry for the belated answer to your answer, thank you for sharing your thoughts on Rin and life in general.

Oh, just noticed we're both Canadian, too. ^^

Aye.. Pretty much hit the nail on the head, though I've found a new love for Anime, It doesn't beat out my drive for VN mind you, but still..


(Next Chapter is coming, just wait a little bit longer..... )
What would it be like to swim in the sky?

Butterflies
Nightmare
Image

User avatar
CommnderShepard
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by CommnderShepard » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 am

I'm glad to see that your still going to continue this story, I really enjoy this one.
Find me on steam.

Wolfiermz
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:38 am

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by Wolfiermz » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm really curious to see what Nurse has to say about this blackouts that Rin has. The interaction they may lead is really intriguing to me since they don't interact much more than a greeting in Act 1. I do hope you continue writing, your Rin feels really natural in my mind.

kw343
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by kw343 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 pm

You do a great Rin, looking forward to your next post.

User avatar
Homeless
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Location: The great white north eh!

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by Homeless » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 pm

It's coming people, I'm half way through the next chapter.

(New job and crazy hours don't help much)
What would it be like to swim in the sky?

Butterflies
Nightmare
Image

User avatar
Teryn
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Butterflies (Was Rinicisms) (Erotic bits)Feedback welcom

Post by Teryn » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:32 am

Thanks for your hard work. :)

Post Reply