-

WORDS WORDS WORDS
Shotgun_Ninja
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:42 am

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by Shotgun_Ninja » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:00 am

Man, fuck you, Doomish.

Making me cry and shit.

~<3

YOTC
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 am

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by YOTC » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:02 am

Shotgun_Ninja wrote:Man, fuck you, Doomish.

Making me cry and shit.

~<3
Yeah, hes great at that.

User avatar
MoonShadow
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm
Location: In my pants, most of the time.

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by MoonShadow » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:33 am

Excellent piece of text. Another thing to put on my "made me cry" list.

I'm really sensible to the whole "it's a real goodbye, we won't see each other again." Not only through death, like Rin or Lilly neutrals. You gave me deep feels.
"If there can be no victory, then I will fight forever."
-Koth of the Hammer

"If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?"
-An unknown vampire

You can spot a werewolf-infested town by its lack of butcher shops.

Don't underestimate the aerodynamic qualities of the common goblin.

User avatar
The O.H.L.
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:36 am
Location: Hamilton, New Zealand

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by The O.H.L. » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:54 am

W-why you gotta be like that?
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.

YOTC
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 am

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by YOTC » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 am

Oh hey, this is back on the front page. I liked it when I read it the first time and I still like it now. Keep ripping our hearts out.

User avatar
BobBobberson
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am
Location: Teufort, Skyrim

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by BobBobberson » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Bwahahaha, when she died (or when she's dying??) I couldn't help but think of this

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/i ... n_2602.png

You are dead, not big surprise!

User avatar
MoonShadow
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm
Location: In my pants, most of the time.

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by MoonShadow » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 pm

The image is not showing, at least for me.
"If there can be no victory, then I will fight forever."
-Koth of the Hammer

"If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?"
-An unknown vampire

You can spot a werewolf-infested town by its lack of butcher shops.

Don't underestimate the aerodynamic qualities of the common goblin.

Bagheera
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by Bagheera » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 pm

MoonShadow wrote:The image is not showing, at least for me.
That's because he hotlinked it. You're not missing much either way, though.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako


User avatar
Doomish
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:13 am

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by Doomish » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Now, did you say that because you saw it coming or because you felt like taunting Misha? I'm going to assume the former.

User avatar
BobBobberson
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am
Location: Teufort, Skyrim

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by BobBobberson » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Doomish wrote:Now, did you say that because you saw it coming or because you felt like taunting Misha? I'm going to assume the former.
I saw it coming. You don't make a character sick unless they're going to die. That's a theme in almost all the fics I've seen so far.

That and I needed an excuse to quote Heavy.

Well, taunting Misha is always fun too. It's something Yozora would do.

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 6059
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by Mirage_GSM » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:14 am

I saw it coming. You don't make a character sick unless they're going to die. That's a theme in almost all the fics I've seen so far.
And this here where almost every character is "sick" to some degree.
Of course, since this story is by Doomish, it wasn`t hard to guess the ending.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

User avatar
Doomish
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:13 am

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by Doomish » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 am

People have been on a kick of calling me predictable recently, and I don't doubt that it's true. My stories have all ended in different manners, but there does seem to be a running trend of "depressing twist right at the end" that I just can't shake. I'm trying to stop doing it, honest. My ongoing stories will reflect this once they come to their own conclusions, believe me.

YOTC
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 am

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by YOTC » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:02 am

Doomish wrote:People have been on a kick of calling me predictable recently, and I don't doubt that it's true. My stories have all ended in different manners, but there does seem to be a running trend of "depressing twist right at the end" that I just can't shake. I'm trying to stop doing it, honest. My ongoing stories will reflect this once they come to their own conclusions, believe me.
I happen to like the depressing. Also your "Braving the storm" ends on a perfectly happy note so far. It's actually a much happier story than I anticipated.

User avatar
MoonShadow
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm
Location: In my pants, most of the time.

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by MoonShadow » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:11 am

Doomish wrote:My stories have all ended in different manners, but there does seem to be a running trend of "depressing twist right at the end" that I just can't shake.
In my book, that is what makes you one of my favorite author. When I read your stories, I know it will be both an excellent and depressing reading. You are excellent in good depressing stories.

Let me put it that way :
Stephen King was the king of horror. When I open one of his book, it's because I want to read an horrofic story. If he wrote a romantic book, I'm not sure it would be good even tho he is an excellent author.
You are excellent in writing depressing stories. When I read your fanfic, it's because I want to read a depressing story. If you wrote an happy fanfic, I'm not sure it would be good even tho you are an excellent author.
"If there can be no victory, then I will fight forever."
-Koth of the Hammer

"If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?"
-An unknown vampire

You can spot a werewolf-infested town by its lack of butcher shops.

Don't underestimate the aerodynamic qualities of the common goblin.

YOTC
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 am

Re: Some Nights [Post-Misha Good End]

Post by YOTC » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:04 am

MoonShadow wrote:
Doomish wrote:My stories have all ended in different manners, but there does seem to be a running trend of "depressing twist right at the end" that I just can't shake.
In my book, that is what makes you one of my favorite author. When I read your stories, I know it will be both an excellent and depressing reading. You are excellent in good depressing stories.

Let me put it that way :
Stephen King was the king of horror. When I open one of his book, it's because I want to read an horrofic story. If he wrote a romantic book, I'm not sure it would be good even tho he is an excellent author.
You are excellent in writing depressing stories. When I read your fanfic, it's because I want to read a depressing story. If you wrote an happy fanfic, I'm not sure it would be good even tho you are an excellent author.
This is an excellent description of why I read your stuff.

Post Reply