Themocaw's Saki Pseudo-Route

WORDS WORDS WORDS

YOTC

Re: Themocaw's Saki Pseudo-Route

Post by YOTC »

You sir. Win. Everything. I can't stop laughing.
GG Crono

Post by GG Crono »

I lol'd. Oh, how I lol'd. You're a sick man. Never change. :D
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Poor Hisao. Bah, who am I kidding? Dumb bastard deserved it.

No surprise that he didn't take his shirt off, IIRC Saki still doesn't know about his scar.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

LOL, I was wonder when we would have a Kenji scene.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Triscuitable

Post by Triscuitable »

Keep this up, because it keeps getting better!
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

Just posting so I can see this when I'm actually going to read it. Haven't read the latest chapter, but great story so far.

Edit: After reading that chapter I mentioned, you gained +9001 respect from me.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Mind=Blown at that last chapter.

I think you've made Saki unbelievably aggressive in the first act. I mean damn, only a week and she already asks Hisao out? Hell, even Emi waited til sometime in Act 2 to ask Hisao out. Although I'm going to guess that's part of her philosophy of living life, so in that case, there isn't much need to change shit around.
MarioXMan

Post by MarioXMan »

I not going to read the ending till you go throe act 3
themocaw

Aftermath

Post by themocaw »

The alarm clock wakes me out of my slumber with a harsh buzzing sound, interrupting a complicated sort of nightmare in which I was being chased down a dark corridor by a cackling witch with honey-brown hair. It was made even harder because I was finding it hard to run in heels.

The source of my nightmares is laying on the ground as I climb out of bed. I hold up the frilly-looking pink-and-white monstrosity to the light and glare at it for a few moments. It doesn't seem too impressed at my intense fighting spirit, though.

I really don't want any visitors seeing me holding this thing. It'll raise more awkward questions than I care to answer.

Since the uniform I was wearing last night is now over at Saki's place, I've got an empty coat hanger. I hang up the dress on it and put it into my closet. Saki can come by and pick it up herself whenever she wants it back.

Saki. . .

I still don't know what to think about my new girlfriend.

We've only been dating for a little more than a day, and already I've been into her bedroom, seen her in her underwear, and worn some of her clothes.

. . . actually, there's also a very good possibility that I've also worn some of her underwear.

I pause in the middle of putting the shoes, stockings, and other accessories away, and rummage around a bit until I find what I'm looking for.

The panties don't seem to be particularly new. In fact, they show some signs of having been worn quite a bit. There's a bit of fraying around part of the waistline, and the colors have definitely faded due to repeated washing.

These aren't new out of the package by any means.

Which means. . . these have been worn. Many, many times, most likely.

By Saki.

If sharing a drink is an indirect kiss, then does that mean that. . .

Woah.

This is a dangerous line of thought.

I slap myself in the face and stuff the offending garment into the back of my sock drawer before I get any more distracted than I currently am.

I need a shower. Preferably a cold one.

-----

I've still got goosebumps on my skin as I walk out into the warm light of the quad. Immediately, I feel my day lighten up.

"Hi, darling!" Saki says cheerfully. She waves to me over the heads of the other students and walks over, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I feel my face turn red with embarassment and look around to see if anyone saw. No one seems to take notice, though.

Saki loops her ever-present crutch over one arm and grabs onto my arm instead, leaning on me for support. The faint scent of her perfume, combined with the warm, soft feel of her body pressed against mine, does wonders to improve my mood.

I wonder if I'll ever come to get used to this feeling. I kind of hope not.

"So, darling," Saki asks, "did you get back home safe last night?"

"Almost," I admit. "Kenji caught sight of me at the end. I hope he doesn't talk."

Saki rolls her eyes. "Kenji Setou?"

"Yeah. He's my neighbor across the hall."

Saki scoffs. "Kenji's crazy, darling. Last year he accused me of trying to poison the school's water supply. He builds bunkers out of sandbags in weird places. And then there's the way that he broke up with his girlfriend last year."

I stop dead in my tracks. "Wait. Girlfriend?"

"Yeah! You know, the school librarian?"

My head is swimming and I feel the beginnings of a headache start to come over me. "Wait, Yuuko? Kenji was dating Yuuko?"

I'm trying to imagine my deranged neighbor dating timid, shy, clumsy Yuuko. It's like imagining a great white shark cuddling with a kitten.

"Is that her name? Well, anyway, the story goes that they'd been dating for a few months, and they decided to. . . you know. . . take it to the next level." Saki tugs on my arm, and we continue walking. "Suddenly, though, in the middle of. . . you know. . . Kenji starts going completely nuts! He calls her these horrible names, says she's a demon and a spy and all sorts of other horrible things, then throws her out of his dorm room stark naked, throws her clothes out, and slams the door in her face!"

"Wait, Kenji!? Kenji did THAT!?"

"Well," Saki admits, "that's the story I told. It could be embellished a bit. But Iyase says her boyfriend saw the whole thing." She pauses and considers her words for a moment. "Well, not the WHOLE thing, that would be creepy and gross, but the last part, at least."

"Well. . . you know rumors. It's always a friend of a friend who saw it. I wouldn't believe it until I can find some proof," I point out.

"That's true, but it is a fact that Kenji's crazy. The whole school knows it."

"I guess."

We make our way up to the second floor together, where Saki lets go of my arm and switches back to using her crutch. "So, I'll see you at lunch time, then?" Saki asks.

"Sure."

"Good. We've got a lot of work to do, putting the Fashion Club together. Kurosawa-san was able to find a teacher who's willing to sponsor us, so all that's left to do is put the club rules together and start holding meetings."

"Great. I'll see you then, milady."

Saki giggles and gives me another kiss on the cheek, then turns away and walks to her classroom, leaning heavily on her crutch. I smile as I watch her walk away. In a life as grey and dull as mine, these moments with Saki are the highlight of my day.

She walks into her classroom, hiding her from my sight, as I head upstairs to return to my normal dull routine.

-----

Perhaps it's because I woke up unusually early this morning, or maybe it's just because everyone else is running late, but the classroom is nearly empty as I walk inside. There are only two other people here.

Misha looks up at me as she hears me enter, then quickly looks away, a strange look on her face. Shizune notices Misha's movements and gives me a silent nod before going back to her signed conversation with her friend and interpreter.

I sit down in my seat and take out my science textbook, giving it a quick once-over before class. Misha and Shizune continue their conversation without me.

I glance up at the clock. Fifteen minutes before class starts. As I go back to my reading, the ticking of the clock seems strangely loud. The moments seem to drag out like hours, as if I were trapped in some sort of time warp.

Shizune and Misha continue signing to each other, the sound of their movements blending with the sound of my book's pages turning and the tick-tick-tick of the clock.

I look up at the clock again. Fourteen minutes until class starts.

-----

> Try to talk with Misha and Shizune
Keep studying.

-----

. . . Damn it. I can't concentrate like this.

I close my textbook, take a deep breath, and clear my throat. "Um. Hi, Misha," I say, a bit awkwardly.

Misha looks over at me and nods politely. "Hi~, Hisao," she says, before turning back to Shizune.

Shizune's brow furrows, and she snaps her fingers in Misha's face. I jump at the sudden sound: I don't think I'll ever get used to that. The two of them exchange signs back and forth for a while, their hands moving too fast for me to follow, before Shizune seems to win some sort of argument, and Misha shrugs her shoulders and turns back to me. "Shicchan says hi," she says to me curtly.

"Ah." I'm sure there was more to it than that, but I'm also pretty sure I don't want to get involved in this argument any more than I need to.

I'm getting the sinking feeling that I should have just kept my mouth shut.

"Shicchan also says to tell you that Enomoto hasn't apologized to me yet," Misha goes on. "She seems to think that's important."

Oh, crap. "Actually, that might be my fault," I explain. "I haven't asked her to apologize yet. Sorry about that."

"Really~?" Misha says. "Because Miki said that she saw the two of you going into her room last night~."

Oh, double crap.

Misha and Shizune's eyes narrow and the two girls glare at me questioningly. "Very suspicious, Hicchan~!" Misha says, as Shizune signs rapidly. "One wonders~ what sort of. . . ill-i-cit? illicit activities were going on behind closed doors~!"

Oh triple crap.

I can't tell them the truth. I'll become the laughingstock of the whole school if they find out what really happened. "I ummm. . . oh, would you look at that, a change of subject!" I stammer out. "So. . . how about that comedy show last night? Was it funny or what?"

The two girls sigh at me. "Well, Hicchan~!" Misha says, "Shicchan says that she trusts you aren't taking advantage of the school's lax security to do anything immoral~! It would reflect badly on the school if two of its students~ had to drop out because one of them got the other preg-- really, Shicchan!?" Misha interrupts. "You want~ me to tell him THAT~?"

Misha and Shizune go back to signing at each other as the classroom begins to fill with students. I can't help but smile at the familiar sight of the two girls carrying on their spirited conversation. It feels as if the air of tension that had existed between us for a while is finally gone.

A few minutes later, Mutou walks into the classroom, mumbling somewhat incoherently, and the school day begins.
------
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Haah, ingenious. For a second, I was thinking that Hisao was gonna say that he boned Saki instead of him losing a strip poker match and running back to his dorm in drag. I would've just ran away when they mentioned that :roll:

I think Hisao would've just kept studying though.

Oh, and nice to see you're making Kenji/Yuuko canon here. Is that part of your headcanon, or are you going to expand on it a bit?
MarioXMan

Post by MarioXMan »

Love how the story is comeing. Keap up the good work.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Hehehe, Been a while Themo but it's worth it
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

Gieb moar plox kthx very nice read thx
Last edited by Mealforthree on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

No hotlinking! Quite apart from the fact that people can't see it without copying and pasting the image address, it's also theft of bandwidth from the linked site. If you want to link images upload them to Flickr or something and link them from there. That's a big part of the reason why image sharing sites exist to begin with.

OT: I'm glad Hisao's making up with Misha and Shizune. His treatment of them earlier, and Saki's digs later on, were not cool.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

uguuuuuuu~

Sue me.

EDIT: Uploaded the pic to imgur, if it doesn't work this time, I'm an idiot.