Themocaw's Saki Pseudo-Route

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Themocaw's Saki Pseudo-Route

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Talking from personal experience, it doesn't take long to build up a resistance to that kind of "ugly head" when you're in a relationship...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Must...resist..urge...to bitch slap Saki back to hell.

Hopefully, Kenji will liberate Hisao from her before Hisao becomes completely whipped.
nemz

Post by nemz »

BeastlyFerret wrote:I hope you're kidding! I want the route to drag out as long as it can! I'm loving it right now! Another job well done themocaw, props.
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the fic. I'm just looking forward to this fake relationship falling apart so that a real one can possibly grow. That and the pet name is just... no. do not want.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Titus

Post by Titus »

Alright, another addition to this :mrgreen: Her "ugly" side is more like a bitchy side, and it isn't even that big of a deal here. Hisao is just a little sissy. I remember seeing a fanfic story on /v/ one time that may or may not have been by themocaw (a long while back). If this story has the same author then her ugly side is a lot more stubborn and awful.
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

nemz wrote:
BeastlyFerret wrote:I hope you're kidding! I want the route to drag out as long as it can! I'm loving it right now! Another job well done themocaw, props.
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the fic. I'm just looking forward to this fake relationship falling apart so that a real one can possibly grow. That and the pet name is just... no. do not want.
Agreed.

(NemZ, we're agreeing an awful lot lately. I feel like we're violating the natural order of things or something! I also find I'm more or loss okay with that. :P)
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Elcor

Post by Elcor »

I think it could be that Hisao offered to get drinks, got all the others right yet he messed up the important one albeit at the fault of Kenji.
Her reaction to his offer to get her another and apology was met with a "Don't worry about it" though he feels (knows?) that it reflects poorly on him.
I know the worry "Oh, crap I messed up. She won't trust me as before etc..."

Can't wait to read more, you got me hooked.
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
Rikabro

Post by Rikabro »

What I'm really liking about this story is that it's so hard to stay mad at Saki because of how tragic she is. I can imagine dating her is like being in a very abusive relationship that you just can't leave.

Also, your Kenji ranks with the best I've read. KS routes included. Props.
Writer for Familiarity. I also have an anime blog.
EmiBro

Post by EmiBro »

Saki insisting that Hisao call her "darling" reminds me of my ex, who would insist on the exact same thing.

God damn, she was a spoiled brat.
Comrade Lenin

Post by Comrade Lenin »

Is this dead? I hope not because I love it
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

Loving the story so far, although the darlings are getting on my nerves, and judging by other posts, I'm not the only who feels this.
Comrade Lenin wrote:Is this dead? I hope not because I love it
There is a thing called life, and it sometimes interferes with the internet. Let him write at his pace.
EDIT: I just realized what you meant, never mind, but I do doubt it's dead, just on a brief hiatus/break.
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
Comrade Lenin

Post by Comrade Lenin »

Roamin12 wrote:Loving the story so far, although the darlings are getting on my nerves, and judging by other posts, I'm not the only who feels this.
Comrade Lenin wrote:Is this dead? I hope not because I love it
There is a thing called life, and it sometimes interferes with the internet. Let him write at his pace.
EDIT: I just realized what you meant, never mind, but I do doubt it's dead, just on a brief hiatus/break.

I was just kinda worried he gave up because the last comment here was quite some time ago in other fuorms Standarts but I guess this is a smaller community
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

My apologies it's taking so long. I've gotten caught up in some other projects I can't talk about right now.

You can expect to see another segment for this story at some point over the weekend. I hope.
Comrade lenin

Post by Comrade lenin »

themocaw wrote:My apologies it's taking so long. I've gotten caught up in some other projects I can't talk about right now.

You can expect to see another segment for this story at some point over the weekend. I hope.
Take it easy on yourself comrade, you are very talented, we won't want you to be stressed out
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Okay, guys, I need some help.

Does anyone know where I can find a good translation or dub of "One liter of tears"? Either the drama or the text.

Research purposes.
nemz

Post by nemz »

Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly