Themocaw's Saki Pseudo-Route

WORDS WORDS WORDS

StudyOfWumbology

Re: Themocaw's Saki Pseudo-Route

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

I'm sad that this great fanfic had to end, and I just wanted to say I loved it all the way through. Keep up the good work!
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Patriqwp

Post by Patriqwp »

My second fanfic, and again, I'm filled up with conflicting emotions, strong emotions.
Even if storyline goes well, there is strange feeling hanging over it. Inevitable, terrible end of Saki's live.
I can imagine Hisao holding Saki's hand in last hour. Golden hour...

Thank you Themocaw.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

You know, I've never actually sat down and read this whole thing before. I remember reading the first few chapters, but for some reason or another, I stopped before you stopped.

Now that I have read it all, I'm sad to see it was never finished, but the work you put into it was really nice. Saki made for a good strong character. She was never really likeable, but she was interesting, which is more than I can say for a lot of the “unlikeable” characters people sometimes try to write.

I especially liked the little Hanako (not-quite-an-)epilogue.
Not Dead Yet
sloth4

Post by sloth4 »

This was really good. The only other fic where I've seen ANY of the girls being a vicious bitch was "Class of 2017" by FluffandCrunch (Saki was a bitch in that fic too). I like the concept you were going for with the endings, something more real-world than the happily ever after these things usually get. Also, I WAY appreciate the cliff notes at the end, it's nice to have some kind of closure with a deadfic.