Themocaw's Saki Pseudo-Route

WORDS WORDS WORDS

BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: Themocaw's Saki Pseudo-Route

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

It would seem I'm fairly late to the party, but I've finally gotten around to reading all of this. I'm very much enjoying what I've read so far, especially with this whole 'repressed bitch' thing that Saki has. A guest before espoused the idea that just because you have a... - well, I'll refrain from repeating his language - it doesn't mean you have to act like one. I really hope there is some justification for these outbursts soon.

Anyway, I'm relatively surprised at Saki's forwardness and aggressive pursual of the relationship. It outranks even Emi in terms of development speed. This leads me to believe that their relationship is built on lies. Or, at least, Saki's side is. I do believe such a concept was put forth in one of the 'how we got here' things. It will be interesting to see whether or not this develops.

It also strikes me as odd that Rika appears to have disappeared entirely. I last saw her when the three of them were in the cafeteria together, and Rika left on account of Hisao and Saki's cloying lovey-dovey-ness. Why make them out to be friends (or, at least, mutually agreeable acquaintances) if they aren't going to appear together. That said, would I be wrong in assuming that the line about Rika running with Miki is a reference to Rikabro's fic?

I'm looking forward to what else this story has in store for everyone. O, waiting, the curse of reading fanfiction. Don't worry, I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. Keep up the good work, sir.
Cheers, BlackWaltz.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:It also strikes me as odd that Rika appears to have disappeared entirely. I last saw her when the three of them were in the cafeteria together, and Rika left on account of Hisao and Saki's cloying lovey-dovey-ness. Why make them out to be friends (or, at least, mutually agreeable acquaintances) if they aren't going to appear together. That said, would I be wrong in assuming that the line about Rika running with Miki is a reference to Rikabro's fic?
I could be wrong, but it seemed to me like Themocaw had a very different take on Rika than Rikabro did. That might be (part of) the reason why she dropped out of the story.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Also - and I, too, could be wrong - I think this story's mention of Rika running with Miki predates Rikabro's.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Elcor

Post by Elcor »

Maybe Themocaw gave her a backseat since Saki was spending more time with Hiaso. Now at least to her, her role was lessened in Saki's life and that is why we don't see her.
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
Panthour

Post by Panthour »

I just read all of this again :D I'm loving it so far and can't wait to see where it goes, nice job!
S-Class Wizard. Emi is my waifu.
Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

I finally found the time to read everything you have up so far and I agree with everyone else, I'm really enjoying the story so far and hope you find the time and means to pick things up again soon. I have a fever, more Saki, etc. The post-poker scene had me laughing out loud for about five minutes straight.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

BeastlyFerret

Post by BeastlyFerret »

Read this all over, again! Can't wait for the next installment! (sorry to those who got an alert and thought themocaw posted)
Shizune=Emi=Lilly=Hanako=Rin=Saki=Rika=Misha=Miki Because all girls are equal and deserve equal amounts of love. However, these girls appeal to me the most~

themocaw

Skip Mode

Post by themocaw »

//. . . wow it's been months since I last played Katawa Shoujo. I really should finish Saki's route and go for the good ending this time.//

//Let's see. Where did I leave off?//

//Oh right. . . with the coffee scene. Well, this next part is kinda dull. . .//

> Skip Mode

//Hm. Let's see. . . oh yes. Saki and Hisao hang out. There's this really insipid scene where they sit on the roof and Saki is irritatingly cute again. . . boring! Seriously, we get it already, you don't need to keep hammering it in.//

//Another Fashion Club meeting. . . argh. Okay, I get it, you want us to understand that Hisao is bored and tired, but did you have to make it so boring and tiring to read? Well, Hisao can suck it. I've got power over time and space. SKIP!//

//Oh. This part's actually kinda cool.//

> End Skip Mode

-----
"Woah! Careful there, kid!"

The big man's disarming smile helps mitigate the intimidation factor of his appearance. Between his beat-up black leather jacket, buzz-cut hair, and sheer height, he resembles nothing more than an outright thug.

If so, he's at least a friendly thug, as he helps me to my feet and dusts off the back of my jacket.

"Better watch where you're going, kiddo. I almost wiped you out."

"Yes, I. . . sorry, sir!"

"Are you intimidating my students again, Keiji?"

Mutou comes out of the staff room, pulling on his ever-present brown overcoat. "Oh. Nakai. What brings you here?"

Did he forget?

"I brought you the. . . uhh. . ."

Unsure what to say next, I simply hand over my report.

"Oh, right! Right!" Mutou says, snapping his fingers. He takes the paper from me and scans it briefly before tucking it into his briefcase. "Thank you, Nakai. I'll give you this one, but next time, please be sure to have your homework with you when you come to class in the morning."

"Oh? This one of your kids, Akio?" the stranger asks curiously.

"Well, yes. Hisao Nakai, my brother, Keiji Mutou. Keiji, Hisao Nakai."

"Cool, cool. He a trouble-maker, bro?" Keiji asks. "Want me to take him out back and straighten him out? Put the fear of the law into him?"

Mutou's brother puts two huge, hamlike hands together and cracks his knuckles ominously.

"No, he is NOT," Mutou sighs. "Stop treating all of my students like delinque--"

"DAAAARLING!!" Saki's high-pitched voice calls down the hallway. "You're so mean! Running away from me like. . ."

She freezes in place as she rounds the corner. Eyes wide, and mouth hanging open, she looks back and forth between me, Mutou, and his brother. . .

"Darling. . .? Woah! Holy crap, kid. You're dating THAT? Not bad!" Keiji slaps my back and puts a friendly arm around my shoulders. "I got it all wrong, Akio. Kid's not a delinquent, he's a lady-killer! What's your name, princess?"

". . . you've actually met already," Mutou says. "Saki. . . Enomoto, right?"

". . . right," Saki replies. Her voice is cold and hard. The unexpected hostility in it makes me flinch.

"What? Holy crap, it IS Saki! Damn, girl, you clean up good! How you liking Yamaku? People here treating you okay?"

"It's fine," Saki says, in that same cold, curt voice.

"Well, keep it up, then, kiddo. Don't break the kid's heart, okay?"

Mutou's brother gives me another friendly slap on the back, then puts his arm around his brother's shoulders. "C'mon, bro. Let's get going. Leave the two lovebirds alone."

"Yeah," Saki mutters. "You do that."

Mutou and his brother head off, leaving me and Saki alone together in the hallway with the lingering question that remains unanswered.

"Saki?"

"Yes, darling?"

"How do you know Mutou's brother?"

In reply, Saki takes me by the shoulders and gives me a kiss.

"Don't worry about it, darling," she says, smiling a bit wistfully. "It's not worth worrying over."

> Insist
Never mind.

-----

//To be continued.//
Goliath548

Post by Goliath548 »

Hmm... the plot thickens!

Now I just have to reread the past 3 posts so I can remember exactly what is happening here.
:D
"Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan."

Try xbox.com.
nemz

Post by nemz »

Yeah, insist. Enough of this 'Darling' bullshit already. (though I appreciate the use of 'skip mode' :) )
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
spirizu

Post by spirizu »

>Check e-mails
Hello spirizu,

You are receiving this notification because you are watching the topic,
"Themocaw's Saki Pseudo-Route" at "Katawa Shoujo Forums". This topic has
received a reply since your last visit
>Meh, could be anything. Better check, though.
>OMG, it's been updated!!
>Re-read last update to refresh.
>Rub hands in anticipation.
>Settle down to read.
>500 words.

You utter tease.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I prefer short and interesting chapters to long and long-winding ones.
This chapter luckily falls into the former category.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Kayo12

Post by Kayo12 »

God, I love Saki! She would be the best route if she were in the game. I love this thing so much, Saki is a delightful bitch. I can't wait to see where it goes.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

• Mutou has a thug-like brother that randomly shows up
  • He knows Saki
  • Saki is not happy to see him
You best not be going where I think you're going with this... ala 'Watch, or Don't Watch'
Kayo12

Post by Kayo12 »

Meadows wrote:
  • Mutou has a thug-like brother that randomly shows up
  • He knows Saki
  • Saki is not happy to see him
You best not be going where I think you're going with this... ala 'Watch, or Don't Watch'
You should read 'Bowl of Noodles'.
And we don't talk about that fic. :(