Saki H Scene

WORDS WORDS WORDS

themocaw

Saki H Scene

Post by themocaw »

From my 2400 words continuity.

-----

"I can't believe you're actually blushing right now. Not after that time we got caught in the rain."

"Hey, this is different," Saki says, looking away from me, her cheeks flushed pink, and her pretty lips pouting.

"How so?"

She doesn't answer, and that's fine. We both know the answer.

I sit next to her on her bed and lean in close, my lips touching hers. She tastes like lip gloss and strawberries. The faint scent of her makeup and perfume wafts around us both as we share our first kiss, the soft wetness of her lips warm and gentle against mine.

She pulls back after a short while, and rests her forehead against mine. We lay there for a while, eyes closed, nuzzling each other, enjoying each other's presence.

"Hisao?" Saki whispers. "Let me take off your clothes."

I nod to her and pull back. Saki reaches out a trembling hand out to take hold of my tie.

"Are you all right?" I ask. "If your symptoms are acting up. . ."

"It's not that, dummy," Saki frowns. "Just. . . hold still."

With shaking hands,she undoes my tie and slides it out from under my collar, lets it fall to the floor. She reaches for my collar and undoes the buttons of my shirt, one by one. I shrug out of my uniform shirt, letting it fall off my shoulders, leaving me naked to the waist.

She reaches out to touch my chest, and I flinch as she brushes her fingertips against the sensitive skin over my sternum. Saki traces the edges of my scar. Her eyes are filled with a deep sadness as she presses the palm of her hand over my chest.

"Neither of us have much time left in this world, do we?" she asks.

"No," I admit. "I guess we don't."

"Do you remember that thing I used to say a lot?" Saki asks.

"Of course," I reply. "Every day is a gift. Every hour is golden. Every minute. . ."

"Every minute is a diamond," Saki says. She closes her eyes, and a tear runs down her cheek. "I've. . . I've found it so hard to believe that recently."

"Then let me believe it for you," I say. I brush a hair back from her heart-shaped face, cupping her cheek in my hand. "Let me hold on when you can't. . . I'll be holding onto you just as tightly."

Saki nods to me. "Thank you," she says.

Her hand traces down the front of my chest, over my stomach, and comes to rest on my belt buckle. Slowly, almost languidly, she undoes my belt and slides it free from its loops. I have to get up for a bit to let her pull my pants down over my legs, leaving me in my boxers and socks.

Her hands are shaking terribly as she eases my underwear off my hips, then my socks. I shiver in the cool darkness of her bedroom, completely naked in her presence for the first time.

Saki looks me over, and she smiles.

"You're beautiful, Hisao," she says. "Now me?"

-----

I undo her ribbon first, letting it fall to the ground next to my necktie, then undo the buttons of her blouse, reaching under the hidden seam. She holds her arms up to help me ease her arms out of the sleeves, then pulls back a bit as I put the garment aside.

She's wearing a pale blue bra with white lace trim. They cup her gently, showing off the upper swell of her firm, pale breasts. I reach behind her and run into my first snag: I'm sure there's supposed to be some sort of catch back there, but I can't seem to find it.

"In the front," Saki tells me. "Under the bow."

I nod and reach for the front of her bra instead. I pinch the silky blue cloth on either side of the little bow between her breasts and push them together.

The garment unhitches, letting her bosom fall free. Saki helps me pull the straps down over her shoulders.

She's shaking like a leaf now, her face flushed red, eyes turned aside, biting her lower lip nervously. Her chest heaves with her excited breathing.

"Do. . . do you like them?"

I smile. "Yeah," I whisper. "They're beautiful."

I lay her back down on the bed and slide down to kiss those strawberry-tipped mounds. Saki's breath hisses in as she feels my lips touch her pale flesh. I suckle on her gently, then give her a little tease with my teeth.

Saki giggles at that. "Where'd you learn that?"

"Um. . . I looked up a website," I admit.

Saki laughs out loud, then, covering her face with the back of her hand.

"Don't laugh," I pout. "This is only my second time, and the first didn't exactly count. . ."

"So you've been preparing, huh?" Saki asks, as her laughter subsides into happy giggling. "Did you remember. . . other preparations?"

"Oh, crap, that's right," I mutter. "Hang on, it's in my pants pocket somewhere."

"Relax, Hisao," Saki says, chuckling. "I've got this."

She opens up her nightstand drawer and takes out a small black cardboard box. She slides it open, tears off one of the foil packets at its perforation, then rips it open. "Sit up," Saki murmurs. "I'll do it for you."

----

She crawls on her hands and knees, then places the condom over the tip of my penis. To my surprise, she then lowers her face and places her mouth over my stiff member, then, with one smooth motion, slides me into her mouth, letting her lips do the unrolling. I gasp at that, closing my eyes, feeling my heart pound in my chest at the sensation.

"A little trick I learned a while back," Saki whispers, with a mischievous smile.

"Oh." I'm not sure what to say.

Her smile falters. "Is that. . . I mean. . . does it bother you, that I'm not. . ."

Does it? I wonder about that. I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of whatever young man it was that had the honor of being her first. I wonder about the unknown others that have shared my girlfriend's bed.

She sees my hesitant expression, and she sits back, hugging herself tightly. "If you're worried about. . . I've had my tests," Saki says. "I'm clean. . . I can even ask the nurse to show you, if you want to wait for. . ."

I shake my head. "No, it's all right. I trust you."

And in that instant, it's true.

"There are other things," Saki whispers miserably. "There might be. . . this might not be nice for you. Sometimes, when my symptoms are really bad, I can't control. . . parts of me. I might pee myself, or. . ."

"Saki?" I say softly.

"There was this one time, with this one boy. . . I was so embarassed. . ."

"Saki?" I repeat, a little louder.

She looks up at me miserably, her eyes filling with tears.

"Do you want this?" I ask, simply.

Saki closes her eyes again. She nods quickly, nervously.

"Then don't worry so much," I say. "Just be here with me." I reach down and undo the clasp of her skirt, pulling it off her. "Be with me in this diamond minute."

Saki smiles through her tears. "Stop using my lines," she says, with a bit of a wistful smile.

"I can't help it. It's a good one."

-----

Her panties come off easily, leaving her naked.

She lays among her frills and lace like an angel lounging among the clouds, as I rest myself between her legs and guide myself to her entrance. It slides in smoothly, with a warm, wet noise.

Saki gasps and arches her back into me, her hands making small fists on either side of her face. I reach under her hips and lift her up to give myself a bit of a better angle, then begin moving my hips in a slow, circular motion.

No words are spoken. There is only the sound of our breathing: Saki's higher-pitched gasps of pleasure, and my low moans, and the creaking of her bedsprings, the soft susurrus of skin against satin.

She closes her eyes tightly, her chest heaving with every thrust of my body into her. "Hisao, Hisao," she gasps, saying my name over and over. "Hisao, I love you, I love you so much. . ."

Suddenly, she tightens around me and gives a little high-pitched gasp, her back arching up and tensing, hard, as a shuddering wave seems to wash over her. A wordless cry emits from her pink lips.

Encouraged by this sight, I speed up my own movements, gasping with the effort as I ride her shuddering body to my own release.

She pulls me in close as I collapse on top of her, my heart pounding in my chest. I'm gasping for air, feeling my heart race, feeling my vision start to grow dark. She caresses the back of my neck, holding me tight, as I finally regain control of myself, and the dangerous moment passes.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I whisper.

Saki nods to me. "All right."

We pull away from each other, and I remove the condom from my softening penis. Saki takes it from me and tosses it into the trash as I use some tissues from her nightstand to wipe myself off. "Damn," I sigh. "There's a wet spot on your blanket."

"It's a warm night," Saki says. "Put it with our clothes, and I'll wash it with the rest of my laundry."

-----

I crawl under the bedsheets with her as she curls up in my arms, resting her head against my chest.

"Hey, Hisao?" she murmurs.

"Hm?"

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For breaking up with me."

"That's an odd thing to be thanking your boyfriend for," I say, grinning.

"I'm serious." She traces the edge of my scar with her fingertip again. "No one ever did that for me before."

"Broke up with you?"

"Told me the truth."

I hold her tight to me. "I guess it's because I'm selfish."

"Selfish?"

"I didn't just want to have sex with you. I wanted all of you. Every single last bit. Heart, mind, and soul."

"Even the messy parts?" Saki says, wryly.

"Even the messy parts," I admit.

"Well, Hisao Nakai," Saki says, "In that case, I'll accept all of you in trade. Heart, mind, and soul. Even the messy parts."

She rolls over and gives me a kiss.

"It's a deal."

-----

Every day is a gift.

Every hour is golden.

Every minute is a diamond.

I'm finding it very easy to believe that, nowadays.
Rikabro

Re: Saki H Scene

Post by Rikabro »

I nearly teared up at the part where she starts apologizing in advance for her bodily functions and he has to snap her out of it.

The whole thing just glows with sincerity and warmth. Gave me a huge smile. I love their rapport and how they kid around with each other. Reminds me a lot of Emi's route. They seem so in love.

Your Hisao is a lot sweeter than I'm used to. I'm okay with it.

Superb writing. Looking forward to the next installment.
Writer for Familiarity. I also have an anime blog.
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Ah, more Saki! Excellent. i like the way it played out. We're gonna need a thread linking all of your Saki stories! I like the fact that we're getting bits and pieces of her route instead of a full blown story proper; it's frustrating, but rewarding at the same time. Kind of like putting together a puzzle, I guess.

With the way they seem to feel now . . . well, is this an alternate route, a "good end", or is it just the happiness of Act 2/3 before the downward spiral seen toward the end of the drabbles? I guess it could still go either way, though.

Keep it up!
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Demonhornz

Post by Demonhornz »

I guess I'll get to this when the other Acts are done. Jejeje.
slashveegeeslash

Post by slashveegeeslash »

Is this it? Am I gonna die of feels? I had to go lie down because my heart physically hurts.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

slashveegeeslash wrote:Is this it? Am I gonna die of feels? I had to go lie down because my heart physically hurts.
Now, this is quite the thread necro you've pulled off. Excellent work :lol:

Still, it gives me a chance to chime in and, in case, Themocaw ever returns, say that this is adorable as all hell and it makes me smile every time I read it. I think your reaction was pretty appropriate.
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.