"Can You Open Your Heart?" - a Rika pseudo-route

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Exbando

Re: Rika Story - updated 3/23/2012

Post by Exbando »

I'm really enjoying this story. The way Rika gets described, I keep thinking she's albino, even though she walks around in the sunlight.
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Great new scenes you've got here, Rikabro. You actually had me going backwards through the pages to find out what words Hisao meant when referring to those that could have been Rika's last. "I'm so sorry", as it turns out. I'm also very impressed by your Rin. Absolutely nailed it, I'm sure Aura would be proud. Rika's perspective on death makes for interesting reading.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Titus

Post by Titus »

Loving the Rika appearance, made me D'AWWW until my heart melted and the Rika scene in general was nice as more of Rika's past is revealed. Rin was interesting too, I guess Hisao and Rika appear outwardly as people fed up with life. Yet they find happiness in each others company.

Can't wait for more!
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

You and themocaw are really giving me a run for my money... but when I throw it at the screen, nothing happens.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
BlackWaltzTheThird

Mahorfeus wrote:You and themocaw are really giving me a run for my money... but when I throw it at the screen, nothing happens.
Perhaps you should try inserting it into the cd drive.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Vekter

Post by Vekter »

Damn it, you... you keep bein' awesome, Rikabro. I can't say anything past that; it's fantastic.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Excellent!
The best chapter so far, and that's saying something.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
DelusionsOfGrandeur

Post by DelusionsOfGrandeur »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Mahorfeus wrote:You and themocaw are really giving me a run for my money... but when I throw it at the screen, nothing happens.
Yeah, if you put the money in the Cash Deposit drive it should take. While on the subject does anyone know how to dislodge a credit card from a floppy drive?
BlackWaltzTheThird

DelusionsOfGrandeur wrote:
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Yeah, if you put the money in the Cash Deposit drive it should take. While on the subject does anyone know how to dislodge a credit card from a floppy drive?
It's pretty easy, just hit the 'Return' key, you should find it near the 'Any' key.

bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Cool, why did I hear "Breathlessly" when I was reading the scene wth Rika.

Again you are awesome
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

I can't stop reading this. It's 2:40 in the morning and I can't stop. But I guess I have to for now, but please continue, it makes for an incredible read.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

This, my dear friend, this is great.
Triscuitable

Post by Triscuitable »

I've gone through this, reread it over and over again, and I can easily say that you're a master at this.

Also, I hate fanfiction. But this made me ignore that fact so quickly, that I relinquished that hate very quickly. Still hate crossfics though.

EDIT: Being the jolly good newbie I am, I don't know how to subscribe to excellence. Would someone please direct my in the location of the nearest subscription button?
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

Triscuitable wrote:I've gone through this, reread it over and over again, and I can easily say that you're a master at this.

Also, I hate fanfiction. But this made me ignore that fact so quickly, that I relinquished that hate very quickly. Still hate crossfics though.

EDIT: Being the jolly good newbie I am, I don't know how to subscribe to excellence. Would someone please direct my in the location of the nearest subscription button?
Under the board index section of the toolbar thingy, it says view your posts, and it show all your posts, and put the most recently updated thread at the top of the list. Closest thing to a subscription as far as I know.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
Triscuitable

Post by Triscuitable »

The O.H.L. wrote:
Triscuitable wrote:I've gone through this, reread it over and over again, and I can easily say that you're a master at this.

Under the board index section of the toolbar thingy, it says view your posts, and it show all your posts, and put the most recently updated thread at the top of the list. Closest thing to a subscription as far as I know.
Fantasmical. Thank you!