Scar Tissue- A Hanako Story (Pseudo-Complete)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Draganada

Re: Scar Tissue

Post by Draganada »

GG Crono wrote:I feel it should be pointed out as well that "Yea" is not a word. You want "yeah" or, y'know, "yes". :)

In any case, there's an interesting setup here. Enough for me to see how it pays off.
Well someone here's never read Shakespeare...
Rika > Lilly > Hanako > Akira > Shizune/Misha > Emi/Rin

"And they seem to jam "z"s in everywhere so that they can get more Scrabble points."
Carighan

Re: Scar Tissue- A Hanako Story (Pseudo-Complete)

Post by Carighan »

Out of curiosity, did the author ever continue it on another site?
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

There's an epilogue here. It doesn't really continue the story...merely ends it with a bang. (a gang bang to be precise)
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Markus Ramikin

Post by Markus Ramikin »

Well, this is among my favourite KS stories that I've seen so far. Yeah, the resolution wasn't entirely unproblematic, but I still enjoyed the hell out of it.

Oh, wow. I decided to read the thread before posting and saw that thing about the ban. Real shame. So, I guess, no point posting specific feedback or sharing my proofreading notes if the author won't see it...
Lilly=Emi=Hanako>Rin >>... ...

My stories are: here.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Markus Ramikin wrote:Oh, wow. I decided to read the thread before posting and saw that thing about the ban. Real shame. So, I guess, no point posting specific feedback or sharing my proofreading notes if the author won't see it...
Technically, the problem isn't that he can't see your notes, but that he can't log in to change the posts. He could change his pastebin, presumably. You can find a lot more of what I refer to as 'FluffandCrunch’s Lilly Good End Stories' here. Not everything there is in the same continuity, so be warned.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
TyronePotato

Post by TyronePotato »

I love it. Good job.
ooooh feels.
AlexFDSR

Post by AlexFDSR »

Shamelessly necroposting to say how much I like this story. The ending was a bit rough (especially the very tragic post-birth of their surrogate daughter) but overall a great read. Pretty much as close as I've come to a "Lilly's version of Sisterhood".
If Iwanako had a route, would the tagline be "Can you find it in your heart?"