Ascent: An Emilogue (Erotic Content)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Ascent: An Emilogue (Erotic Content)

Post by Mirage_GSM »

b12c2018 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:34 pm By the way, proofreading that 450k words must be a hell of work. Great job! I gave my comments and appreciation on that piece in that thread already.
I did the proofreading for the second part.
Funny story: One day the author contacted me and asked if I was interested to proofread a continuation of Sisterhood. I sadi yes and promptly got this huge story along with an "Oh, by the way I want to post this next week, can you be done by then?" :-)
Edit:
I misremembered that. In reality it was more like a month. Still felt like a week, though :-)
Last edited by Mirage_GSM on Thu May 31, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
b12c2018

Re: Ascent: An Emilogue (Erotic Content)

Post by b12c2018 »

sloth4 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:15 pm I found this to be an enjoyable read. Was kinda slow in hooking me at the beginning, but once they were out and about on the mountain it became really engaging. And major kudos on the bad ending, it was real tearjerker.
Agreed. After reading this story, I have more confidence sacrificing myself for my girl when situation arises (but hopefully not because of something as stupid as in the story).
Mirage_GSM wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:12 am I did the proofreading for the second part.
Funny story: One day the author contacted me and asked if I was interested to proofread a continuation of Sisterhood. I sadi yes and promptly got this huge story along with an "Oh, by the way I want to post this next week, can you be done by then?" :-)
Thank you so much for your work. I learned a lot from it. PM you for details.
Tkiss

"I lost so much when I came to Yamaku. I was... depending on you, more than I ever thought I did... After losing my entire life, and everyone I'd known, the thought of losing you, as well... I love you, Hanako. I love you so much, that the thought of losing you frightened me so much..." -- Scene Adulthood

=> Decided to love my wife every day