-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

BobBobberson

Re: Little Faith [Lilly Good Ending Extension, Spoilers, Sci

Post by BobBobberson »

Well, I think I've been mindfucked like 10 times alone in this one story. Seriously, what writing steroids are you on to churn out stories like these? Some of the parts are uncomfortable (LIkewise with Apologies to Harlan Ellison) like the bit with Evil-Hisao raping Hanako in that crystal thingymajiggy, than finding out Evil-Hisao's been fucking all 5 girls left and right among different timelines. But they still add to the depth of the story, and I found myself burning through all 9 chapters in 1 night. Keep up the good work, mate! God know it's better than the shit I'm coming up with.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

I really, really hoped I wouldn't have to do this, but I am officially burnt out on this one for now. I'm very sorry, and I promise it'll be finished soon, but this post is basically to let you guys know that this story is going to be the last one of my ongoing ones finished, purely because I am out of steam on it. Sorry. It'll be back before you know it, I swear. :(
Last edited by Doomish on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BobBobberson

Re: Little Faith [ON HOLD :(]

Post by BobBobberson »

This fills me with Rage of the brooklyn variety!

But no seriously if you're out of steam, it's a good thing you're taking a break rather than half-assing it, even if hella people are going to be disappointed.
Gilrond

Post by Gilrond »

Doomish wrote:I really, really hoped I wouldn't have to do this, but I am officially burnt out on this one for now. I'm very sorry, and I promise it'll be finished soon, but this post is basically to let you guys know that this story is going to be the last one of my ongoing ones finished, purely because I am out of steam on it. Sorry. It'll be back before you know it, I swear. :(
Chill dude, you don't owe us anything :) Just take your time, we'll be here when the time comes
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

Doomish wrote:I really, really hoped I wouldn't have to do this, but I am officially burnt out on this one for now. I'm very sorry, and I promise it'll be finished soon, but this post is basically to let you guys know that this story is going to be the last one of my ongoing ones finished, purely because I am out of steam on it. Sorry. It'll be back before you know it, I swear. :(
Writer's block, truly something to be hated. However, It's your story, and since it is, you can do anything you want with. When I say that I mean scrap, never finish it, continue, finish, or take forever to ever acknowledge this story again. It's your choice, as far as I'm concerned, you never had any obligation to even write to begin with, so I can't really complain when it comes to when you update.
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
Chrono180

Post by Chrono180 »

Well, that is unfortunate. I was really enjoying it. But i understand perfectly. Take your time, and I'll wait for the continuation.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I don't know how you manage to pump out so much different material Doomish, so I can hardly complain if you're a little out of steam.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
badmanslayer04

Post by badmanslayer04 »

I really wish Doomish would come back to this but alas after so long I don't think it will happen, at least we have his other great fics
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

badmanslayer04 wrote:I really wish Doomish would come back to this but alas after so long I don't think it will happen, at least we have his other great fics
[ON HOLD :(]

I AM coming back to it, just not until I've freed up a little space and don't have four or so stories going on at once.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Doomish wrote:
badmanslayer04 wrote:I really wish Doomish would come back to this but alas after so long I don't think it will happen, at least we have his other great fics

I AM coming back to it, just not until I've freed up a little space and don't have four or so stories going on at once.
Kno exactly what you mean, man. I've been working on several myself that people here haven't even seen it and of course there's always the quick little on-shots that sneak up on you. Sometimes you just need to pull back.
Not Dead Yet
badmanslayer04

Post by badmanslayer04 »

Doomish wrote:

My reaction when I saw this /)^3^(\
JTC545

Post by JTC545 »

It saddens me that it seems noone picked up on the numerous Alan Wake esque plot elements throughout this story. Nonetheless, I really hope you're able to continue this soon
Rin>Emi>Shizune=Hanako>Lilly