Ten Summers Later

WORDS WORDS WORDS

rook

Re: Ten Summers Later

Post by rook »

FluffandCrunch wrote:“Same as ever! Still in Tokyo at her gallery. Those artsy types can't get enough of her. All she does is paint, wax philosophic and spend time with that boyfriend of her's!“
Is it bad that I got a bit jealous when I read that?
Great story. Though the fact that so many of the characters are still there 10 years laters kind of threw me off.
CarnivalNights

Post by CarnivalNights »

rook wrote:
FluffandCrunch wrote:“Same as ever! Still in Tokyo at her gallery. Those artsy types can't get enough of her. All she does is paint, wax philosophic and spend time with that boyfriend of her's!“
Is it bad that I got a bit jealous when I read that?
Great story. Though the fact that so many of the characters are still there 10 years laters kind of threw me off.
That bothered me too for a split second...but the story was just tooooo much feel(s) good that I could ignore it.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

waynoinsano wrote:
Brogurt wrote:No offense, but I kind of stopped reading once I saw the implications that Hisao married Lilly instead of Hanako.
worse yet Hanako X Kenji.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with Hanako X Kenji. I think they make a cute couple... 8)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

FluffandCrunch wrote:“Same as ever! Still in Tokyo at her gallery. Those artsy types can't get enough of her. All she does is paint, wax philosophic and spend time with that boyfriend of her's!”
Oh, didn't notice this the first time: 'hers' doesn't get an apostrophe. Ever.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
FluffandCrunch

Post by FluffandCrunch »

griffon8 wrote:
FluffandCrunch wrote:“Same as ever! Still in Tokyo at her gallery. Those artsy types can't get enough of her. All she does is paint, wax philosophic and spend time with that boyfriend of her's!”
Oh, didn't notice this the first time: 'hers' doesn't get an apostrophe. Ever.
Ah, thank you. Always open to a little help.
trekki859

Post by trekki859 »

awesome story. it was beautiful. .... but.... even IMPLIED. hanako x kenji.... Image
in the wise words of Jack O'neill ..."what?"
advicefrog

Post by advicefrog »

OK i have to ask just for the sake of curiosity. Is this the first part of something bigger or is this a solitary story.
I don't have a favorite girl, they're all great.
Rika===Saki===Shizune=Lilly=Hanako=Rin=Emi
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I think this is supposed to be just sort of an epilogue, but you never know...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
advicefrog

Post by advicefrog »

well that's helpful.
I don't have a favorite girl, they're all great.
Rika===Saki===Shizune=Lilly=Hanako=Rin=Emi
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Brogurt wrote:No offense, but I kind of stopped reading once I saw the implications that Hisao married Lilly instead of Hanako.
Shrug.jpg
If it makes you feel better, just imagine that Lilly lets Hanako borrow him the first weekend of every month and Thursdays and threesome nights.
Not Dead Yet
FluffandCrunch

Post by FluffandCrunch »

Oddball wrote:
Shrug.jpg
If it makes you feel better, just imagine that Lilly lets Hanako borrow him the first weekend of every month and Thursdays and threesome nights.
...I like you, Oddball.
We're on the same wave length here.

I find it ironic that Brogurt is not okay with Hisao marrying Lilly, but is perfectly fine with Hanako instead pulling an NTR on him.
BlackRockHanako

Post by BlackRockHanako »

FluffandCrunch wrote:I find it ironic that Brogurt is not okay with Hisao marrying Lilly, but is perfectly fine with Hanako instead pulling an NTR on him.
I'm sure he doesn't question how you get your kicks :wink:
Chrono180

Post by Chrono180 »

I really liked this! It was bit odd almost all the characters wound up becoming teachers, but considering how well written the story is, I don't mind it at all. You are one of my favorite writers, I must say. Loved Scar Tissue, cried my heart out at Regrets, and loved this one, so keep doing what you're doing.
FluffandCrunch

Post by FluffandCrunch »

Chrono180 wrote:I really liked this! It was bit odd almost all the characters wound up becoming teachers, but considering how well written the story is, I don't mind it at all. You are one of my favorite writers, I must say. Loved Scar Tissue, cried my heart out at Regrets, and loved this one, so keep doing what you're doing.
Everyone gets a happy ending!
EVERYONE!

Thanks for the compliment, Chrono. I'm glad I found this community so I can keep writing for you guys.
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

Nice.

Still, it's much more fun - when writing - to give the characters sad endings. Dunno why.