Lilly Epilogue (Good End): Family Matters (not by me)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

neptr

Re: Lilly Epilogue (Good End): Family Matters (not by me)

Post by neptr »

I really liked this, it was well worth the read! and of course, all the feels were present. At first, I didn't really find it at all believable that Mrs. Satou would put up with a husband like that when she herself seemed rather kind, but further elaboration on why he acted the way he did resolved that issue, at least partly. Other than that, it was awesome! I wish this wasn't an anonymous piece, I'd love to see more from the author.
Chronopolize

Post by Chronopolize »

neptr wrote:I really liked this, it was well worth the read! and of course, all the feels were present. At first, I didn't really find it at all believable that Mrs. Satou would put up with a husband like that when she herself seemed rather kind, but further elaboration on why he acted the way he did resolved that issue, at least partly. Other than that, it was awesome! I wish this wasn't an anonymous piece, I'd love to see more from the author.

It's a compilation of works, some anonymous, some not.
Lothbrok

Post by Lothbrok »

I wish all the fanfic were just on this site it would be so much easier to browse oh well thanks for the link!

Post by Guest »

Chronopolize wrote:
neptr wrote:I really liked this, it was well worth the read! and of course, all the feels were present. At first, I didn't really find it at all believable that Mrs. Satou would put up with a husband like that when she herself seemed rather kind, but further elaboration on why he acted the way he did resolved that issue, at least partly. Other than that, it was awesome! I wish this wasn't an anonymous piece, I'd love to see more from the author.

"Misha Extra: Do You Like Huey Lewis and the News, Hicchan?"
Misha AND Huey Lewis? Perfect!

Post by Guest »

"Fuck Jigoro"
had me laughing for so long my chest started to hurt then i was like damn maybe hisao is like a part of me then i realized i was just really high and laughing for so long i couldnt breath
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Somewhat cliche, but seeing as Lilly has the soap opera route, it meshes in rather well. I liked it.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
GG Crono

Post by GG Crono »

Chronopolize wrote:
Does anyone know who wrote compromised? It seems to cut off mid-chapter.
Demonhornz

Post by Demonhornz »

I thought it would be standard fluff. It sort of was, but Lilly's dad sure helped balance it out.
Dan50

Post by Dan50 »

Nice fic :D
MrRaumulus

Post by MrRaumulus »

This is probably my favorite fan fic I've read ever. It just seems to fit into Lily's story so well and yes, I couldn't stop laughing after Hanako's last line.