-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Doomish

-

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:10 am, edited 18 times in total.
Robnonymous

Re: Cutter [Lilly/Hanako Spoilers]

Post by Robnonymous »

I'm not going to lie, this was hard for me to read. Both as an avid Hanako fan and someone who was in a tentative relationship with a girl who would cut herself. But in a way, I suppose that's the highest compliment I could give. It made me uncomfortable and extremely sad, and I can't wait to read more. :)

So long as Hanako manages to turn things around. :cry:
Bad Dreams (Hanako) - My first KS fanfic. it's actually a happy story
Reconciliation - (a Hanako bad-end story) - My second KS fanfic. Not all that happy.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Never before has pain felt so good.
boredism

Post by boredism »

Intriguing read, just wondering why Hanako will cut her non-scared arm instead of her already scared arm so she could hide it better...
just one slight mistake:
were going at it like rabbits with here supposedly asleep in the other room.
Awaiting next chapter...
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

The emphasis on Hanako's downward spiral isn't going to let up any time soon, unfortunately.
When it does you might give a heads up.
I guess I'll skip the chapters until then...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

I read the first two chapters, and from what I saw they were written pretty well. This isn't really my kinda thing, so I'll just stop here, but good job on the narrative...depressing as it may be.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
boredism

Post by boredism »

its quite an interesting read, you seem to always have one typo in your writing... but anyways surprised to see that lily hasn't really told anyone... asked the therapist or doctor for advice or whatnot... or maybe she did just that no one reacted or didn't because she'd feel guilty or smth... hmm... well time to get back to work!
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Felt like it was going to turn into a yuri fapfic at some points, and the insanity bit with the knife stabbing the desk seemed cliched. To be honest, I'd like to see some Hisao in this, maybe showing genuine concern for Hana, but she thinks that he's just obliged to because Lilly feels the same. But maybe that's too farfetched; after all, this particular Hisao was enough of a faggot to go on Lilly's route in the first place.

Also what the hell is up with that posting frequency
Do you have this stuff already written or what
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Brogurt wrote:Felt like it was going to turn into a yuri fapfic at some points, and the insanity bit with the knife stabbing the desk seemed cliched. To be honest, I'd like to see some Hisao in this, maybe showing genuine concern for Hana, but she thinks that he's just obliged to because Lilly feels the same. But maybe that's too farfetched; after all, this particular Hisao was enough of a faggot to go on Lilly's route in the first place.

Also what the hell is up with that posting frequency
Do you have this stuff already written or what
There will be no fapfic here, you can trust in that much. And, to answer your question, no, I don't have it written all the way. I have a rough outline of what I want to have happen but that's really all. I write at every opportunity, I always carry my stories around on a flash drive so I can work on them when I get a chance. I try to post two chapters a day, which is only 4,000 or so words, not that much. Speaking of which, there'll be one later tonight. The story's getting close to being over already, it's not extremely long, just an excursion from what everyone thinks and knows about KS.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Bipolar Hernandez

Post by Bipolar Hernandez »

Jesus.

Fucking.

Christ.

I...I think I should run through Hanako's path again....
boredism

Post by boredism »

Even Hanako's bad end seemed brighter than this,
but anyways I do question Hanako's ability to go so many days without food, I think Hisao's reaction is... dull... I expected more emotion from Hisao...
Lets go harass my Hanako fan friends with this now...
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

This has gotten quite bizarre...
There's no way nobody would notice the communal bathroom in the dorm looking like a slaughterhouse for several days, especially in a place like Yamaku with Hanako havinbg regular appointments with a shrink.
Falling asleep in a filled bathtub with slit arteries is a good way never to wake up again - actually I was surprised when she did wake up again in chapter 1.
That Hanako belongs in a padded cell with all sharp objects taken away from her.
Regarding Lilly, I don't think she would have neglected to inform the nurse. She's much too responsible for that.
Around here she would probably be charged with failure to render assistance - up to five years in prison, more than that should Hanako have died. I'm not sure about the legal situation in Japan...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.