Violent Moon Assault of the Bloody Maiden [Working Title]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Envy

Violent Moon Assault of the Bloody Maiden [Working Title]

Post by Envy »

This isn`t finished. Perhaps I could finish it before I leave tomorrow but I`m too fucking cold right now and that`s what matters.

Enjoy~
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Early morning at the corridors were bare, decidedly chilly for most normal people, as the sun had barely begun to rise. Only the brave few students dared showed signs of life at this time of day, the only other people to be seen dressed all in white and were paid to be awake, nurses and doctors administering medicine at the correct hour to those who needed it. Among the living there was one that stood out the most, one that must have sapped the energy out of the lot of them if her gait was anything to go by. She ran, sometimes skipped, on man made legs down the barren corridors, the sound of her feet clacking against the floor ringing out loud.

Red in the face, but having not broken a sweat, she came to a halt outside of a room, the tag on the door proclaiming `Tezuka Rin`. Producing a key Emi unlocked the door and entered, quiet as a mouse and twice as mischievous. Compared the corridors the room inside was warm and fuzzy, as it should be, Emi thought. For inside she knew contained the form of a sleeping girl who, when roused would have a head full of cotton wool, a girl that would need some taking care of and that was Emi`s role, a most important one at that. Enough light shone through the curtains, bathing the room in an orange glow, to illuminate her way over discarded cloths and other items strewn across the floor. A rogue lock of hair betrayed Rin`s position under the duvet. Emi deftly flicked up the cover, slid inside and joined her friend in the toasted cave created by the duvet. Rin remained asleep, obvious to the waking world, making small throaty sounds as she breathed, being watched all the while.

Emi lay still and watched for several minutes, thinking that Rin looked like a big baby with her legs glued to her chest in the fetal position. Fortunately she knew otherwise, she knew that Rin was capable and independent, and didn't pity her for a moment.

Deciding that it was time to wake, Emi began to utilize many a tried and tested tactic in order to awaken Rin, her favorite being to blow gently against her face. Ever so gently she would blow and Rin would twitch her nose, for a just a faction of a second she would be the cutest thing Emi-chan believed she ever would see. A decidedly less cruel way would be to whisper her name.

"Rin~ Time to wake up." No answer. "Wake up, sleepyhead~ Time to get up... Rin!" Emi coaxed, whispering all the time. Rin snorted and began to stirred.

"Mmph. Yeah?" She mumbled, eyes open to slits, focusing on nothing.

"It's time to get up. Time to get dressed."

"Huzaphfhmmm," replied Rin, unwinding slightly, lolling her head and stopped, like a clockwork toy that had run out of energy all of a sudden.

"Rin!"

"Hmmzf, wha`?" She muttered. Dazed for a moment she opened her eyes for a fraction longer, this time she seemed to focus on the cheshire cat under the covers. "G`morning," said Rin, fully unwinding and stretching her muscles.

"Hehe, `morning. Sleep okay?"

"Mmm, yah. Yeah..." she responded, eyes closed again, looking prepared to sleep some more.

"Let's get up and get something to eat."

"Mm, in a few minutes," Rin said, tiredly. Emi was in no mood to argue. She shuffled herself forward into the space made when Rin had unfurled her legs, slotting into place with her arms in front of her, against Rin`s stomach and her head resting against Rin`s chest. Rin mumbled some muffled words of approval and wrapped one leg around Emi`s, her version of a hug. Rin dozed some more but Emi was wide awake, she fancied she could hear Rin`s heart beating, strong and steady, just like it's owner. She was bored but happy, playing with the shirt buttons of Rin`s nightshirt, she undid them around the bellybutton and drew patterns on Rin`s stomach with her fingers. The minutes passed, Emi drew and Rin rested, not seeming to notice. "Okay, time to get up," announced Rin, taking Emi off-guard, she assumed her fast asleep.

"Ah, okay."

The two departed from each other, finding the world outside the covers uninviting cold. Silently they went through the morning ritual. Emi scooped up the abandoned clothing left on the floor by Rin the previous night, dumping them in a wash basket and picking out a fresh uniform. Rin non-nonchalantly slipped out of her night shirt and pants, removing the pants by first catching the rim on one of a series of rubber coated hooks set into the wall at various heights, then through practiced wriggling she was able to get the edge of her pants over her hips and step out. If needed she could dress herself entirely this way but allowed Emi to do it for her, she seemed to enjoy the responsibility. Stripy underpants went on first, sliding on over her curved hips, then came trousers. Rin sat on the bed and Emi jumped on behind her, dressing her in bra and shirt, reaching around Rin`s waist to do up the buttons, then brushing her hair. Rin stayed quiet as always, but Emi sensed something in her. "I had another dream," Rin stated.

"Oh? What was it about?" Asked Emi, struggling with a tangle.

"I can't remember..." Rin said, seeming troubled. "I remember wanting to paint it, but I can't remember anymore."

"Paint what?"

"The dream."

"How can you paint a dream?"

"I'll show you... when I remember," Rin assured her.

"I look forward to it," said Emi, running through the last knot in Rin`s hair. "You've got paint in your hair again." Rin didn't seem to hear. Instead she got up, looped the strap of her messenger bag over her neck with one foot and donned her shoes. They left the comfort of the bedroom behind and headed for the dining hall, Emi locking up behind them. By now several more souls had risen, walking the hallways and congregating in the cafeteria. The two gather their breakfast and collected their lunch bentos for later, they dined outside in the morning sun. Emi devoured her food and talked, full of energy. Rin transported food to her mouth slowly and steady, never dropping a thing, listening as Emi chattered away, as was the norm. "What have you got first period?" Emi asked, checking the time.

"Math," Rin replied.

"Ugh, they shouldn't allow Math first thing in the morning... Hey, what's the matter? You're quieter than normal," Emi pointed out, which wasn't exactly true, Rin was simply giving off the same aura of discontent. "Still trying to remember your dream?"

"Yeah..." Rin said, driving rice around the bowl with chopsticks in toe.

"Can you remember anything?"

"I can't describe it. All I remember was wanting to paint it..."

"Oh," said Emi, "well, maybe you'll remember when you try to paint it."

"Mmm," Rin responded, vaguely.

Breakfast was over. Emi offered to return their trays and they said their goodbyes for the day, in the case that they would not see each other again, as was often the case. Morning practice had been traded for lunch time practice for Emi, so that could she could visit Rin. Rin herself could not keep to a schedule outside of turning up for lessons and preferred her solitude at times, as much as she liked Emi-chan.

Rin walked the corridors in the direction of her class, largely unnoticed by those around her, despite her size, and wholly oblivious to the world at large. Her feet drove forwards on automatic while her mind worked on an entirely different level, this meant that she never saw her attacker, she did not see the shine in the eyes and the prone form before the pounce. Without warning, Rin was ambushed from behind, almost bowled over from the impact she would have fallen if her assaulter did not cling onto her so.

"Hi, Tezuka-chan~" Purred the beast, it's two arms embracing Rin around the torso, directly above and bellow the bulge of her breasts.

"I'll be late for class," replied Rin, flatly. Misha was offended, she would have expected a `Who are you?` or at least a `Let go of me` remark. Momentarily lost for words the silence was broken by Rin`s bag crashing to the floor, having been dislodged by the attack.

"Oh Dear, let me get that for you," sung Misha, bending down. She kept one hand wrapped around one of Rin`s loose sleeves, pivoted one leg and scooped up the strap of the bag. However, instead of returning the strap to it's rightful place Misha lifted the bag Rin`s head and lowered over her own. This time it was Rin`s turn to be speechless as Misha backed away, slid open the door to a darkened, empty classroom and stepped inside. Rin had no choice but to follow her into the cavern-like maw of the classroom. Once inside she saw Misha perched on a desk, leaning back on the palms of her hands.

"What do you want?" Rin asked, sliding the door closed behind her with a shoe.

"Come here," commanded Misha, beckoning Rin with a curled finger. Rin obeyed, padded over and stood up close to Misha, towering over her imposingly. "S-Say, Tezuka-chan. Does it ever trouble you that you can't masturbate? It must be awfully frustrating." Silence hung in the hair. Rin`s face betrayed no emotion.

"I can masturbate. Now give me my bag," said Rin. Misha flashed a grin the gloom.

"Oh, really? It must be very difficult though..." She said, slowly sitting up Misha reached out and tugged on Rin`s trouser belt. "If you like, I can always give you a helping hand... It's not so uncomm-" Rin jerked away but Misha clung on momentarily, the buckle of the belt sprung undone and hung limply at Rin`s waist.

"I don't need any help," stated Rin, her tone cold as ice. Misha eye the belt before sliding off the table edge onto her feet.

"Hmm, if you say so~ Okay, turn around and I'll put your bag back on." Rin obliged warily, peering back over her right shoulder. She sagged slightly and adjusted to the weight of the bag as it was returned to her. "Let me get your belt, wait a sec~" said Misha, reaching around wide hips. Rin thrust out her buttocks wildly as she felt a cold hand dive into drawers and Misha yelped excitedly, the desk screeched along the floor as Misha was driven back into it. A brief struggle and it was over, Misha twirled away over the top of the desk. Rolling her shoulders, Rin repositioning the strap of her back to a more secure spot but felt... odd. For the first time in a long while she felt like shouted but was upset by this new feeling in her loins. She was sure she had felt something small and hard in Misha's hand, something that had be worked up inside her. Misha smiled triumphantly from across the desk and held up a small, plastic object between thumb and forefinger.

"What... What have you done?"

"I'm helping you out. You can't lie to me, Tezuka-chan. I know what girls want most and it's my job to help~" said Misha, and pressed a button on the remote control. Rin instantly felt the result, jittering shudders issued from the device inside of her, just enough to make her twitch an eyebrow but nothing more. "You can feel it, can't you? You know, I can control how much it vibrates, remotely. How does it feel?"

"T-Take it out..." said Rin, struggling with this new sensation in her crotch.

"Hmm, maybe I should," Misha teased. "Maybe Ibarasaki-chan would enjoy it more... You understand, don't you? No, I think I'll leave it in for a while. If you want me to take it out, come find me later, after classes. Until then," said Misha, stretching for the ceiling, "I think I'll have a little nap. And just so you know, if you feel it moving faster, it means I'm having fun. Oh, and donut try and take it out now. I'll know about it if you do. Until later, bye~" Misha rushed for the exit but was not pursued. Rin was dumbfounded, unsure what to do. Reminded of her first lesson she left the classroom behind her. She considered going back to her room but there was Emi to think of, would... that woman, whoever she was, really touch Emi? There was little time to think, Rin resolved herself to going to class for now, the feeling inside of her was distracting but bearable. If it stayed like this then there was no problem.

Rin arrived outside of the classroom and swayed, the walk had forced the object inside of her to move around uncomfortably. It was annoying her but still bearable. Taking breath she slid open the door and entered the room. The teacher stopped talking and several heads turned towards where he was focusing his attention.

"Late again, Tezuka-san," boomed the teacher. Rin went straight to her seat sat down and began to unpack. The teacher considered giving her an earful for not even apologizing but thought against it and continued with the class.

The lesson dragged on mercilessly and Rin soon encountered her first problem. In order to sit in her seat and write at the same time she must have one foot resting on the table, the other to steady herself with on the floor. In this position however, the vibrator shifted position, pressing against that tender weak spot three inches inside. Rin squirmed in her seat, feeling herself becoming wet while she tried to concentrate on her work. The number one with a bracket in front of it had been scrawled on the page, corresponding to a series of questions written on the blackboard for the class to solve. The teacher, a tall man, paced the rows, peering over the shoulder of randomly selected students.

Rin willed herself to try and solve the first question but, as if on queue, the vibrations increased in speed, steady rising, causing Rin to bend forward. Desperate to get something done she dove into the first question. Luckily it was an easy one, if only she could keep her mind on it, and the first answer lay on paper in a hazardous scrawl. But having solved the one question her mind began to wander again. The smallest grunt escaped her lips, her toes twitched and dropped the pencil she was holding on the desk. In the quiet of the classroom these sounds rung out.

"Need any help, Tezuka-san?" Asked the teacher, not unkindly, having to moved silently up to her desk. She shook her head, unable to speak in a controlled voice. The teacher stared down at her work, decrypting the first answer from her toe writing. "Hmm, this isn't right. If you can't do the first question then you won't be able to do the others. I'll explain, you-" The rest of the conversation was lost on Rin, she kept to nodding as the teacher rattled off a quiet explanation. Her mind was dominated by thoughts of Misha, that woman, having her "fun". By now she was begging for the teacher to leave, in her mind. Misha had picked up the pace and Rin was getting the feeling that the teacher wanted more than simple agreements. Fully clothed she felt hot and flustered, her muscles ached in this position as the warm glow inside of her grew, she couldn't control the twitching of her foot, leg and stomach muscles.

Oh God, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in front of my teacher Rin thought. On the edge of consciousness she felt the teacher stand up and move away. Yes! Piss off, I'm... cu-. A glorious feeling was swelling up inside of her, different to what she'd felt before, never having been able to stimulate her insides. And then the final... The final... Huh? Something wasn't right. It had stopped. The vibrator had stopped moving all of a sudden. Rin looked around hopelessly, as if she might spot Misha and urge her to continue but there was no one but the other students, she was alone in her frustration. Rin reequipped herself with a pencil and made an effort to study, but not before scanning the room once more as if some solution might present itself. Alas, it did not, there was no release. The final insult to injury was that Rin realized she had almost remembered part of her dream. The memory hung there, unobtainable, like a ripe fruit just out of reach.

Rin whittled away the hours, time and lessons passed. She was not interrupted at all during the course of the first period, though Misha found it in her to activate the toy in short, quick bursts through out the second and third period. By the Lunch period the vibrations had become steady and smooth, rhythmically pleasurable, making it impossible to eat. Rin sat on the roof, the mid day sun hammering down on the white roof tiles. She had her lunch spread out in front of her, a delicious assortment of tidbits. Shoes discarded, she had chopsticks firmly gripped in one foot, hovering above the bento box. Rin made to pick up a slice of omelet and succeeded in slicing it in two. A safer bet was in the shape of a sushi roll. Unable to crush the sturdy roll, Rin weighed it up, transported it through the air and dropped it midway, where it his the floor was a satisfying slap. Rin stared at the wreck of rice and seaweed, only half-aware of what had happened. A single drop of saliva rolled off her chin and onto her trousers.

She continued the day of lessons, hungry and eternally horny. Misha had yet to let her orgasm once, and Rin was beginning to think that Misha was aware of this. Before the final period she ducked inside a classroom between classes and masturbated, driving her sodden crotch repeatedly over the corner of a desk until she came in mighty heaving, suppressed sobs, aware of the students directly outside of the classroom. Rin`s underwear was soaked through by now, even to the point of her trousers.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Some stuff happens after this. Rin masturbates all night after getting undressed, pushing the toy in and our with the heel of her foot. The next day Rin goes to Misha and they hot steamy sex, where paint may or may not be involved, but Misha forcing a dog collar on Rin and having Rin eat her out would certainly be involved.
Penguinmayhem

Re: Violent Moon Assault of the Bloody Maiden [Working Title]

Post by Penguinmayhem »

You are so going to get banned. Probably.
Envy

Post by Envy »

Penguinmayhem wrote:You are so going to get banned. Probably.
I should hope that I wouldn`t get banned for contributing. People hardly seem to dislike my "distasteful" stories either.

But enough of that, weren`t you editting the second and third story?
Penguinmayhem

Post by Penguinmayhem »

Oh yeah, I said I'd do that, didn't I? It may take a while longer than I originally stated, given the clash of writing styles and, no offense, the sheer volume of stuff to fix.

I should get going with that now, in fact.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

tl;dr, but "contributing" is just about the last word that comes to my mind when talking about oekaki forum. This is the place for all the random stuff, and as the forum description says, things here have nothing to do with the actual game, except the setting and characters.

Well, there are exceptions. In some cases oekaki scenes are written to enrich the world (thus by definition, staying true to the canon of the game) or share other perspectives than Hisao's but i can recall only two that actually do so.

Maybe i got stuck on the word needlessly, dunno.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

I'll have to agree with Aura.

The dev team are all contributing.

The people who submit a work in the hopes that they will either be accepted into the dev team, or are doing so to simply show their support for us are contributing.
Hell, even the people that just lurk and read the blog are contributing, in a way.

Someone who is using a public service that we provide to post works that are quite obviously distressing to the dev team for no reason other than their own desires is not contributing. You are, in essence, being a pain.

And that is what you will be banned for.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that something I have helped create has inspired someone to produce a mimicry, and I wholeheartedly encourage people to write, draw, compose and discuss those works.
However, the moment those works stop being constructive and, let's face it, start being downright offensive, then they have no place here.

Consider this a warning.
If you continue to post obscenities beyond what the development team considers "tasteful", then you will be banned.
Just so you know, "distasteful" topics include, but are not limited to, beastiality, rape, molestation, grossly out-of-character behaviour, and child abuse.

if you wish to continue making posts on these forums, and have unknowingly angered us, then that's fine. Keep posting. Just keep in miind that we are watching.
However, if you are simply posting "for the lulz," knowing that you are an irritant to us, then I will have no hesitation in banning you.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Envy

Post by Envy »

Aura wrote:Well, there are exceptions. In some cases oekaki scenes are written to enrich the world (thus by definition, staying true to the canon of the game) or share other perspectives than Hisao's but i can recall only two that actually do so.
I think I have stayed true to the canon of the game, to the best of my knowledge, after gathering what information I can via IRC, excluding some obvious alterations in character traits and personality. But if fan work wasn`t allowed to deviate at all from pure 100% canon then it just wouldn`t be interesting, would it? And let me get this straight, I call it fan work because, suprisingly enough, I am a fan. I think the KS project is a great idea. I don`t post this stuff because I hate you guys or want to ruin the project, believe it not I`m not actually trying to offend anyone. I wrote these stories because I enjoyed doing it and because they hardly seemed unpopular, regardless of whether you personally enjoy them or not.

If you do take offense however, then I suggest that you follow Crud`s own advice and just ignore me. Outside of these threads I make no attempt to cram these stories down your throat. Outside of this sub-forum I do my best to make serious posts that represent my true opinion.

The problem is that you`re taking it too personally. I`m not out to get you.

It`s ironic. This one was the least offensive of the bunch. I thought for the most part it was quite sweet.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

And let me get this straight, I call it fan work because, suprisingly enough, I am a fan. I think the KS project is a great idea. I don`t post this stuff because I hate you guys or want to ruin the project, believe it not I`m not actually trying to offend anyone. I wrote these stories because I enjoyed doing it and because they hardly seemed unpopular, regardless of whether you personally enjoy them or not.

If that is the case, then that is fine.
However, you should now be aware that your fan works are causing distress amongst the dev team, and probably also amonst other fans. End of the day, though, it's the Dev Team that have the B& hammer.

In saying that, I invite you to keep posting, however, were I you, I would strongly consider your next fan work before posting it here.
It may well be because we're too involved with this game, but we are all taking offence when you make "our" girls do things that are quite unbecoming of them.
To quote one of the staff writers: "Why does he have to use my girl to rape people?"
I know that this might not satisfy your urges, but you should consider writing fan fiction in a similar vein to "Enclosed" or possibly even "On Understandings" (keeping in mind, of course, that both were written by the staff writers for those characters).

------
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Envy

Post by Envy »

cpl_crud wrote:However, you should now be aware that your fan works are causing distress amongst the dev team, and probably also amonst other fans.
Distress... I... No, on second thought, I won`t say anything.
cpl_crud wrote:To quote one of the staff writers: "Why does he have to use my girl to rape people?"
I wasn`t aware that Misha was anyone`s girl.

But anyway, you don`t have to worry yourself about any more fan fics from me. The reason this one is unfinished is because I`m moving out of my residence in Japan. You won`t hear from me for say, nine months. Don`t sound too distraught now.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Just a moot point; Misha is more our girl than any of the others, as she is one of the characters created entirely for the game.

But yes. All of our staff are connected, in some way, to all of the girls.

------