Shizune's Silent Cries (ShizunexHisao) (Complete)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Jaden82

Re: Shizune's Silent Cries (ShizunexHisao) (Complete)

Post by Jaden82 »

DaMan65 wrote:DAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I really liked that props to you good sir

I felt happy when Hiaso confessed but the sad realization that Misha's still like that mad me sad again

But you did say this was a tragedy
Well, I could type an epilogue out...one that would probably make even me tear up writing it out...or I could leave this on a somewhat bittersweet ending. I just thought this was the best way.
Being deaf has its advantages...such as I don't have to run into a burning building because I can't hear the screams for help.
A1phaDrag0n

Post by A1phaDrag0n »

There clearly can't be a happy ending, but some finality might help, just thinking of them forever stuck in limbo :(
Hanako=Rin>Lilly>Misha=Emi>Shizune

"They probably think you're a furry, your signature screams it. If they don't they definitely think your a newfag..."

"... lurk moar?"

"Probably your best bet at this point..."
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

This was pretty awesome, your writing style is pretty good, well...actually, so was the whole damn story. well done :mrgreen:
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Jaden82 wrote:
DaMan65 wrote:DAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I really liked that props to you good sir

I felt happy when Hiaso confessed but the sad realization that Misha's still like that mad me sad again

But you did say this was a tragedy
Well, I could type an epilogue out...one that would probably make even me tear up writing it out...or I could leave this on a somewhat bittersweet ending. I just thought this was the best way.
An older, and happily married Hisao and Shizune comming home from the hospital, carrying their first born child, a little girl named Misha.
Last edited by bradpara on Mon May 09, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Jaden82

Post by Jaden82 »

I've read that somewhere else on the boards. I can't remember which tread though. Don't wanna use that now that it's been thought up by someone else.

I could add my own twist.

An older and recently widowed Shizune leaves the hospital with a baby. She named the boy Hisao after her deceased husband, who died young of a heart attack due to his condition. She thought she would be alone in the world after the deaths of Misha and Hisao, but now a glimmer of hope appeared with her child.

Dammit...I'm such a bastard....and sad.:(
Being deaf has its advantages...such as I don't have to run into a burning building because I can't hear the screams for help.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Jaden82 wrote:I've read that somewhere else on the boards. I can't remember which tread though. Don't wanna use that now that it's been thought up by someone else.

I could add my own twist.

An older and recently widowed Shizune leaves the hospital with a baby. She named the boy Hisao after her deceased husband, who died young of a heart attack due to his condition. She thought she would be alone in the world after the deaths of Misha and Hisao, but now a glimmer of hope appeared with her child.

Dammit...I'm such a bastard....and sad.:(
You secretly work for Key Visual Arts Don't you :P
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Jaden82

Post by Jaden82 »

bradpara wrote: You secretly work for Key Visual Arts Don't you :P
I think I'd come up with some nice ideas for suffering for them. :)

I enjoyed Clannad and Kanon. Haven't forgiven them for Air though.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Jaden82 wrote:Haven't forgiven them for Air though.
Yes... Seven hours of my life I'll never get back...
On the other hand I was able to trade the box in for Aria - almost the same letters, but so much better...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

It's almost like this board pulls decent writers towards it like moths to a flame... ">_> Srsly, the amount of decent to good to simply brilliant fics greatly outnumbers the horrifyingly bad ones O.o

I think we're setting a record here :P

So yeah, great work right here ^_^ If you like, you could have me proofread as well, I'm usually pretty good at catching typos (usually... ">_>)
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Jaden82

Post by Jaden82 »

Leotrak wrote:It's almost like this board pulls decent writers towards it like moths to a flame... ">_> Srsly, the amount of decent to good to simply brilliant fics greatly outnumbers the horrifyingly bad ones O.o
Thanks for the kind words. I really enjoyed your "Numbered Days" fanfic. Reading that along with a few other stories had me thinking that this board has some good writers and editors and it wouldn't hurt for me to post a few stories I had brewing in my head. I'm glad to see at least quite a few people enjoyed my first attempt.