Another Lilly scene

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Ismuth

Another Lilly scene

Post by Ismuth »

You guys asked for this over IRC, and by Jove himself, you are going to get it.
I'll try my best to not delve into BARDIC ADVENTURES shenanigans.

Also, I'm aiming for some morning before the festival, or possibly after a uneventful festival (Not even a gigolo end, perhaps?)
----------------------------
"This can't be right."

Awoken by the harsh tone being dispensed by my alarm clock, I toss off my blanket, and stare blearily into the face of my clock. I'm greeted by a cheerful 6:00.
I'd kick myself if it weren't so early. I had set my alarm clock to go off one hour earlier by accident.
There's no way I could go back to bed after awakening like that. Even if I did go back to sleep, I'd spend half of that time going back to sleep anyway.
With all this extra free time, I'm at a complete loss as to what to do with it. It would be nice if I had somebody to spend it with...

I get fully dressed and peek out into the common room, with every intention to drag Kenji out with me to share my misery.
I don't even have to ask him, as his snores can be heard almost too clearly as I approach his door. Not about to let that deter me from having him share the sorrow of waking up early, I...

I...

"I can't do it. He sounds just too peaceful."

If I can't take somebody else down, or in this case, up with me, then I think I'll walk around and enjoy the fresh morning air.
With that, I leave the dorm and walk out into the cool, foggy summer air. Without a destination in mind, I find myself walking through the part of the garden that I've found Lilly practicing Tai Chi upon occasion.
I soon see the familiar silhouette in the fog, with two other silhouettes nearby, one dog shaped, and I can make a good guess who the third is. I approach the three, not unheard by Lilly.

She stops, and turns toward my general direction. I greet her and her companions, not about to make Lilly guess who I am.

"Good morning Lilly, Hanako."

Upon hearing my voice, Hanako jumps up as if the bench had just caught on fire and stands with her left side prominent, while Lilly cheerfully returns my greeting.

"Good morning, Nakai-kun. You are up almost uncharacteristically early this morning," she says with a happy smile

"I guess I am. I couldn't avoid getting up earlier than usual today. I tried to get Kenji out of his room for once too, but no such luck. He was sleeping like a baby by the sound of it."

Lilly's expression sours the faintest bit when hearing Kenji's name, have they met before?

"Kenji? Sato Kenji? The one that remains locked up in his... room, if it could be called that? The same Kenji that, despite never leaving that lair, knows much more than he should about every female in a 500 foot radius from him? That Kenji?"

"Yeah, that sounds like hi-"

I'm cut off before I could finish my sentence. I fear that I may have unwittingly brought up a very sensitive subject.

"Nakai-kun. I want you to promise me that you won't get too involved with him, lest you also end up a recluse like him. However, Nakai-kun, I applaud you for trying to get him out here, but I think he's beyond help."

A small voice interjects before the conversation can get into full swing.

"Um... W-we should go get ready for class, or we'll have some trouble getting breakfast"

Glancing down at my watch, I see that Hanako's right. Breakfast was going to be served in a matter of minutes. I groan. I was hoping to get ahead of the line in the cafeteria.

"I've gotta run, Lilly. Perhaps we could meet again over breakfast?"

"That would be splendid, Nakai-kun. Until then..."

Lilly nods in my general direction with a smile, calls Niji, and walks off toward the female senior dorms.
Not about to waste time just standing there, I head off for my own dorm.
-------------------------------

Instead of doing this all in one chunk, and just posting all of that, I'll just post what I have here now, and continue if inspiration gives any hint of striking again.
<deltanonymous> If you're not using xchat over SSH to a hacked server you're not 1337 enough to discuss about URC clients anyway.
<deltanonymous> Don't bother.
Lulz

Re: Another Lilly scene

Post by Lulz »

Kenji! D:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.