Rendezvous

WORDS WORDS WORDS

DuaneMoody

Rendezvous

Post by DuaneMoody »

Organizing the school festival had been a drain on both of us but the bulk of the work was over. Shizune had promised me a reward for making 3-3 the best prepared, and while I still wasn’t sure whether she was proud of her own work or just showing up you-know-who, my aching muscles didn’t care any more.

I slink back to my dorm room, praying Kenji is already alseep or passed out. The hallway lights show an envelope on the floor just beyond the jamb; it’s handmarked ‘H’ with an unusual bulge in the middle. Exhausted, I let my foot push the door shut and soon my butt hits the cheap school mattress. I can barely focus as I tear open the envelope and tug out the folded note.

It’s scented.

“Hisao: You have been a solid asset to Yamaku this past semester and it is the Student Council’s judgment that you are due for a reward. Please appear at the Sport Center at 10 pm prompt to receive it; SC entrusts you with the enclosed building key. Yours, Hakamichi Shizune.”

Out of habit I shake the envelope into my palm and out slides the key, but that’s not what grabs my attention. Along with the building key is a wrapped condom.

I check my watch: it’s 9:50. Adrenaline silences the last hour’s gnawing fatigue and within eight minutes I am nervously unlocking the darkened side door to the Sport Center. This is insane, I will be caught -- we will be caught. I surprise myself by how little I care.

The building is darkened inside except for a lone votive candle on the floor. As the door clicks shut behind me I realize it’s not a lone candle; another one is at the base of the stairs, beckoning. Another at the landing bids me follow upstairs, and the final hallway candle keeps watch outside the Sport Medicine office.

A warm orange flicker behind the frosted glass door invites me to open the knob.

The only light in the room is a pillar candle on a side table. Shizune is wearing a playful smile and a white lab coat a size too long for her. Are we playing doctor instead of Student Council? You’re punctual, Hisao, she signs and I shrug. Did you bring the contents of the envelope?

I fumble for the slick plastic wrapper in my pants pocket and nearly drop the condom twice trying to look suave. Shizune rolls her eyes then returns to seductive mode, casually passing her hand across the front of the lab coat and it falls to the floor at her feet.

Black stockings, black silk, black lace, creamy pale skin and smoldering eyes drink me in. Without signing a word, she steps out of the crumpled coat and with an outstretched palm pushes me back against one of the hospital beds. I manage to pull my shirt over my head and let it join the lab coat before I’m flat on the stiff mattress. What are we doing here? I mean, I know what we’re doing here, but...

She surveys my prone form like a general planning an assault on a map and makes her entry, pinning my thigh to the bed with her pelvis and flanking it with her own. Her breasts graze my bare chest; they’re as tender and quaking as her expression is firm. I try to keep pace, my fingertips tracing down her back, but she counters by scooping the shell of my ear with the barest tip of her tongue, filling my ear with the hush of her hot breath and my abdomen with an uncurling. My fingertips clench, digging into the flesh of her back, and her eyes shut tight as the side of my neck is tattooed up and down its length with passionate, sometimes suckling kisses. Only dimly am I aware of the trouble those bruises could cause me tomorrow, but in the moment I only relish being marked as conquered territory.

My cock has graduated from merely straining against my boxers and Shizune’s upper thigh to actively throbbing outside, as mute as the girl reading me with her entire body, but just as expressive. The black silk slides down so easily under my fingers and for a moment they miss its touch but her warm wetness kisses my hip. Nimble fingers tear open the wrapper and coat me in latex so thin it might not be there. Her heat is everywhere and the waxy sweet perfume of her hair soon follows; oh god shizune i am not worthy not meant not good enough not smart not whole not her i’msosorry i am engulfed; her palms gently cradling my face her tongue fucking my mouth and my penis blindly drawing deeper and deeper into her my hands roughly gripping her buttocks pumping her grinding her hungry swollen bud against pelvis

the fire leaves me the only way it knows how and she reflexively grips and releases in bursts matching my release, no intensifying it. Her teeth bite down on the petal of her lower lip and in the darkness i imagine a brief glistening -- saliva? blood? She collapses on top of me, skin on skin, sweat on sweat, and i expect a suitable life lesson from her once she’s regained herself.

Shizune arches her back enough to sign, and her serious expression returns. Is there something wrong with my tits? You barely touched them this time.

No, no there’s nothing the matter with them. I am a terrible lover, I will--

She grabs my fingers and locks eyes, then signs.

Shut up and hold me, Hisao.

I miss--

Just hold me.

For a few moments, we are one body and it has no needs, no flaws, no emptiness.
Last edited by DuaneMoody on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leotrak

Re: Rendezvous

Post by Leotrak »

... I can definitively see Shizune doing this :P
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Pretty good read, few errors but I couldn't care less. I could see her doing something along the lines of "reward" in the actual game.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

I liked how after Shizune pushes him back on the bed, Hisao's thoughts kinda ran together; how he's not quick enough to get out the words. Good way of conveying the quickened emotions.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing