New Beginnings

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Hikari

Re: New Beginnings

Post by Hikari »

Part 2.

Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Cloudy

I hurried on to the dorms, but there was a teacher standing there, and she wouldn't let me by. I walked outside, my only lead inaccessible, and sat at the mural. It was quite an interesting mural, to be sure, but I was never an art whiz, so I didn't give it much more thought than that.

I heard a voice beside me, "It's still not good enough." A chill ran down my spine, even though the voice seemed deadpan. I looked over to see a girl in a male uniform, her sleeves tied at what looked like the ends of stumps.

I almost freaked, but barely kept myself from jumping up, "Where did you come from?"

"Well, my parents decided that they wanted to have a baby, so they-"

"No, I mean, right before you showed up beside me."

"Oh, yeah, I was walking over here to finish my mural, but I saw you here and thought you were checking it out."

"Okay, well, who are you, and have you seen Hanako Ikezawa?"

"I'm an artist, and yes, I have seen her."

"I meant your name, and where is she?"

"People call me Rin. And I don't know."

"People call me Hisao, and I thought you said you'd seen her."

"Oh, I haven't seen her today."

I sighed, "I guess I'm back to square one, so I'll see you later." I waved back to her, but I didn't turn around to see if she waved back.

Just as I was walking back from the dorms, I spotted dark purple hair on the roof. Of course, it was the perfect place, if people never went there! I rushed up the stairs to the roof, feeling my heart beat faster with each step.

I opened the door at the top, and found Hanako on the ground with her books. "H-hey... I've been looking for you."

She looked up, "A-ah... Hisao, wh-why were y-you looking for m-me?" She hid her, completely red, face behind her book.

"Well, I met Lilly in the library, and she seemed awfully worried, so I offered to help her find you. Which reminds me, she told me to tell you to come to the tea room."

"O-oh, I s-see." She brought her face out of her book, "W-would you m-mind if I asked s-something?"

I smiled, "Go ahead and ask me whatever you want."

"W-well, would you m-mind helping me with m-my books? J-just to the t-tea room." She marked her place, closed the book, and made a stack of about half the total amount of books.

I made another stack from the rest and picked it up, but something felt off. She led the way to the tea room, but she seemed to be getting farther and farther away from me. Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of what looked like TV static sitting right in the middle of the air, but it wasn't there when I actually looked.

I wrote off the weird occurence temporarily for convenience's sake, and stepped into the tea room with Hanako.
Devon

Post by Devon »

>_> Uh-oh. Here we go~
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

Devon wrote:>_> Uh-oh. Here we go~
I hope you're referring to what Hisao caught with his eye.
Devon

Post by Devon »

Hikari wrote:
Devon wrote:>_> Uh-oh. Here we go~
I hope you're referring to what Hisao caught with his eye.
Yup.
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

Chapter 5 will probably be delayed for a few more days. I've been distracted by ponies lately (don't ask). Anyway, it'll be here, just give me a couple more days to write the rest and edit it, and you'll see it here. Sorry for the delay, though, guys.